April buddies- PAL

NAT...as you can see from my ticker I'm 5w2d today. Brown discharge started this AM. Please keep me updated on how your Drs. appt. goes! I'm going to call my Dr. and ask for more blood-work done tomorrow. I had blood work taken at 3w5d (261) and 4w (715), so my betas were great which gave me reason to get slightly excited. But the brown discharge has shot my hopes down. So, praying this is nothing for both of us!

So many Drs. appts. tomorrow. Exciting! Hope they go well for everyone!
How is everyone feeling?

hiya dimples! I hope this brown discharge is nothing. They usually say brown is old so hopefully this is the case. Plus if there's no pain or clots i think you ll be off the hook soon. I ll keep my fxd for you! My scan will be this wednesday, i think that will make me 5w3d, but all i want to see for now is where this bean sticks! Let us know what your doc says!:hugs:

Nat, Dimples-- how are ya'll feeling? Hope everything is well!

Hi April Buddies :flower:

How is everyone?

My spotting has stopped :happydance: I haven't had any now since Saturday afternoon :thumbup: It was less on Saturday than Friday too, so am hoping it was old blood from implantation just working its way out [-o<

Saw doc this morning. He is going to see if he can get me an early scan on the NHS :thumbup: He said that he can make no promises though as hospital may well turn it down, even with a history like mine :nope: He said they are inundated with requests for early scans. He can't call for one until I am about 7 weeks as they will turn him away definitely now as I am so early on. He said if they agree to give me a scan, it will be soon after this, at around 7 weeks pregnant (this is about when I want one anyway as realise it may be uncertain prior to this. 6 weeks is the time our last little one stopped developing too so want to be a bit further past that time). I have left my number for midwife to call me to arrange my first appointment for about 8-9 weeks.

Doc seemed totally unconcerned about my brown spotting - said was very likely from implantation and is very common :thumbup: He said it's common to have it early in pregnancy and even later than I did (so Dimples, try not to worry too much hun :thumbup:).

Feeling bit better about things at moment and am going to try to relax as I know worrying won't do me or :baby: any good anyway.

I have attached a pic below of my first positive HPT last Monday with FMU (top one) and one I took this morning with FMU (bottom one). Seems to be a good progression in hormone levels :thumbup:

Just dropping buy to wish you all a h&h 8 remaining months. Unfotunatly I will not be continuing with you, as heaviy blleding started this morning xxxx

Hannpin, i am so sorry for your news. I just wish it's not as bad as you say. Could it just be partial abruption of the placenta?All my thoughts are with you
[-o<

Nat, your news are great! Now put your feet up and relax so that his little bean can stick well! Lots of :hugs:

I had my scan today, baby is measuring right on track with a nice heartbeat! I'm so happy, I feel like I can relax a little bit now.

Great news Stanley!You re up for a great and healthy remaining 8 months!

So sorry Hannipan :-( If you want to talk feel free to message me. *big Hugs*

My scan did not go so well. I'm only measuring 5 weeks and 2 days. This does not look good as I am certain of my dates. I had blood drawn this morning for another round of hcg testing. I will know tomorrow how it stand against my last numbers and go in Wed for the repeat. I just want to curl up and cry.

August, my son was measuring behind throughout the pregnancy but was born full term and he is a happy n healthy little boy. Plus my friend who's 6 months pregnant now started off with measuring behind. please let me know how this goes. i ll keep my fxd for you! :hugs:

Thank you Christina! It just feels like last time all over again. My husband is being optimistic but it's hard for me.

its always hard to keep positive after such a horrible experience we've had but it's too early to say whether it's measuring behind really. Implantation might have taken longer, who knows. keep your head up, i'll pray for that LO.xxx

Daisybee~ Glad to see your pregnant again! Yippee! FX that everything goes well for you.

:hi: everyone! I know a few of you already from other threads and journals:flower: Good luck everyone! :thumbup: I'm due around April 1st.
My second u/s is tomorrow morning, very nervous. I had some spotting yesterday for just a couple of hours. It started out orange :shrug: then went to brown then it was gone. I'm hoping that it was nothing concerning. I've had and still have almost every pregnancy symptom under the sun, so I'm hoping that those are all good signs!

:hugs: to everyone!

Mrs. J- I hope that everything goes well for you tomorrow.
August79- Fingers crossed for some great numbers.

Thank you ladies for the encouragement.

Nat~Great news! I hope you get an early scan!

August~Sorry to hear your scan did not give you a lot of comfort. How far along are you?It's a scary time!

Stanley~Excellent news about your scan!

Hannpin~ So sorry to hear about your bleeding. How are you feeling? I hope you have a wonderful support system at this time. :hugs:

Mrs. J~ (Shauna) nice to see you here too :)

Dr. ordered me blood work today. Got poked today and will get poked again Wednesday afternoon. So, I should have an update on Thursday. The good news is, is that I still have all my pregnancy symptoms. I felt like crap tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->