April buddies- PAL

Dimples, I should be 6 weeks. I don't know how I would be measuring behind. I also got poked today and back on Wed.

Glad you're feeling like crap! lol It's reassuring to have symptoms

Thanks for the supprt everyone, Unfortunatly the test line of hpt had gone, si it def is the end :(

August Keep strong, I really hope this work out for you.

Big :hugs: and :dust: to you all xxx

Stanley~ Great news! :happydance:

August~ FX for good test results!!

Hannpin~ Sorry to hear the news :hugs:

Janell~ FX your bloods come back with great numbers! Doc said my spotting was nothing, no cause for concern. I'm sure yours is the same! :hugs:

AFM, baby is measuring at 7w and has a strong heart beat! We got to see it flickering away and it was really loud! :happydance: I'm so relieved!

Hey guys I had a miscarriage in January at what I thought was 7.5 weeks but was really 5.5 weeks.I was devastated.We just got married on July 8th and to our surprise found out we were pregnant on August 1st!I am due April 12th!We are so excited but I am afraid to let myself build a dream on this pregnancy until I get my ultrasound on the 25th.I have my numbers done and at 3.5 weeks I had 100 HCG and my progesterone was 18 and the doctor said it looked good.At 4 weeks 6 days I had a HCG of 3129!So everything has looked good so far...please pray for me that my ultrasound shows a growing little peanut on the 25th!Praying for you all!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hannpin - I am sorry for your loss xxxx

Mrs J- :wave: small world! So glad to see you here and so happy you had a good scan!

August- fx for you. I know it's hard to keep positive. Hopefully you'll have good news.

I've been busy putting on a couples wedding shower last weekend in Iowa for my brother. And I've been feeling exhausted and icky so haven't been online much. Also easier not to overanalyze everything when not on b&b! My first appt isn't until aug 31. Wishing they would have done early bloods again this time. Frusterated with my drs!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Stanley, Thank you! I'm glad that you were able to find peace of mind.

Hannpin, Thank you as well and :hugs:

Mrs J, Yay for a heart beat!

Brittany, Fingers crossed and prayers sent.

I'm still waiting for the doctor's office to call and let me know how my numbers looked from yesterday :wacko:

Mrs. J thanks again for the reasurance. I'm so happy with your wonderful scan today. Mine is on Aug. 30 and I will be 7w4d. And time is moving SLOW!

Welcome Brittany. I lost a baby in January as well. I'm due April 13...so we are nice and close! I had a little scare Sunday as I spotted brown discharge. They ordered more bloods for me. Going to get poked tomorrow again.

August let us know how your bloods went! It's a scary thing to see baby measuring so far behind. I hope your HCG levels give you more comfort.

I was surprised today to get a call from the Dr. They told me that everything looked good! Yesterday my levels were at 28,806 and my progesterone dropped from 19.9 to 17.2 but they said that was okay b/c when HCG levels get this high progesterone levels aren't as accurate and they stabilize. So, I need to have faith that all is still okay. I get one more test tomorrow to make sure HCG is rising. Still feeling like crap! :)

Got my bloods back from yesterday. @22dpo (5w1d - I think) my hcg was at 5,487 and progesterone was 12.7. The doctor said everything is going how it should. I have my first ultrasound next Wednesday the 24th. Super nervous... Ugh

Glad to hear that things are going well, Dimples and JParr.

My news was not good. My hcg had gone up but only to 2,4xx. My doctor is now worried that it may be an ectopic pregnancy. I go back on Friday for more bloodwork. I would have thought she would want me back tomorrow as I was poked on Monday but I guess she does not expect it to double now. My next ultrasound is Monday.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I had a gestational sac but she stated that does not mean that the baby implanted as he/she should. I'm worried, scared, and sad now.

Hey Ladies,

I am 5 weeks 1 day pregnant due April 16th! I am so excited, but I miscarried back in February and I just keep thinking it is going to happen again. I was told my hcg levels were low.
15dpo 118
18 dpo 511
Are these low? Do I look like another miscarriage is going to happen?
I wish you all well and am praying that we all have happy and healthy pregnancies!!

Dana, I am starting to hate hcg levels. There is such a range of what is considered normal. However, your numbers are doubling and that is a positive sign!

Keep the faith!

I agree..i hate them too! They just serve to scare us needlessly! Thanks for listening=)

Anytime, Dana! When is your next appointment?

Please keep us up-dated :)

Hi Ladies :flower:

August, I am praying your little one will be just fine. Please keep us posted hun :hugs:

I take it that it is usual to have HCG levels regularly measured in the US? I am UK and have never been offered a blood test to check HCG levels, either with last pregnancy or this one. So have no idea what my levels are :shrug: I can only go by the HPTs that I have taken. I am actually a bit confused as, from digital HPTs I took, my hormones seem to have risen fast :shrug: I took a clearblue digital last Tuesday (when I reckon I was 12dpo) and this said 'Pregnant 1-2', which seemed right as suggested I conceived 1-2 weeks prior to that. But then, just 4 days later on Saturday, I got 'Pregnant 3+', so suggesting I'd conceived at least 3 weeks prior :wacko: So it seemed to completely miss out 'Pregnant 2-3' :shrug: On doing a bit of research, it seems to say that a '3+' means your HCG is over 2,000 - is this high?

What symptoms have all you ladies got?

I had absolutely nothing with my last pregnancy, felt normal. This time though I am already getting some tiredness and some waves of nausea, mainly when I'm hungry and eating seems to take it away. Also peeing quite a bit sometimes x

Hi Nat!
Yes, it is very normal to have your HCG tested here in the U.S. However, in the U.S., at least by me, I can NEVER find the clearblue tests that tell you the weeks. So unfortunately, I can not help you with any advice on that=(

As for symptoms...EXHAUSTION, then I had some insomnia, and constipation. Nothing else...no tender breasts or anything. I am only 5 weeks 2 days, so I am sure more are coming.

Good luck to you!

Hi ladies, mind if I join?

I had a MMC in march and found out that I'm pregnant again on 4th August. Based on my LMP the EDD is 5th April but I think it's more like 14th based on ovulation. Not got any symptoms apart from feeling really tired! I'm so nervous about this pregnancy, but the doctor told me that I wouldn't get a scan until 12 weeks, which is when we found out about our loss last time so not sure I can wait that long xx

Pink, hi and welcome to the thread :hi:

I think I remember you from the mc support part of the foum? Your loss was not long before mine (mine was April). Like you, mine was found at 12 week dating scan :cry: And like you, I will go crazy leaving it until 12 weeks. I have asked my doc to see if I can get an early scan, waiting to see if I can. But I will pay private if NHS won't give me one.

I am so scared of another mc but at the same time more positive about this one :thumbup: I actually have a few symptoms this time already - had pretty much nothing at all last time and just never felt pregnant x

Thanks Nat - I remember you too - our stories were very similar :hugs:

I was very sick last time, right up until a week before the scan - but I've felt really normal this time :shrug:

I've looked into the prices of private scans and I've had quotes of between £75 - £125, so I'll see how anxious I get, also I might give it a week or so to see if I hear from the midwife.

PAL is so hard :cry:

Yes, the prices vary at different places. The cheapest I've found near me is £80 and that is a place one of my friends had a private scan at and said they were very good, so will probably go there :thumbup: I'm not that confident of getting one on the NHS really.

I'm waiting to hear from midwife too but have every intention of having had a scan before seeing her anyway.

PAL is really hard. It takes away any excitement of being newly pregnant doesn't it? x

Hi Ladies. May I join you? I'm currently 5w+5d, so due around April 14th. I had a m/c around 10 weeks in April this year, so really nervous about this one. I had my first doctor's appointment this morning, but they really couldn't have been less interested. I just filled in the forms to get my widwife appointment. I asked if they were going to do anything extra this time because of the m/c, but they said no!! Anyway, I've booked myself in for a private scan next Weds when I will be 6w+5d. I found a place locally that does it for £60 which I didn't think was too bad. I just really hope that they are able to see something so that I can start to relax a bit.

I've had a tiny bit of brown on the toilet paper when I wipe the last couple of days. It's very light and I wouldn't even call it spotting - just a bit of brown!! Am trying to keep calm about it, but it's hard.

Nice to be here with you all, and I hope that we all have a successful pregnancy this time around. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->