**April Bunnies 2015**

Oswin, big boobs + almost non-existent torso = big bump early on. Not good!

Xanzaba- Very nice ultrasound picture! I am glad you know why you were bleeding as well! Hopefully the SCH will clear up quickly. It's good to know that it is clotting. Mine was gone by my 12 week scan. They happen fairly frequently and my doctor said most clear up just fine.

Aknqtpie- Good luck on your appointment tomorrow. I hope you get a scan!

Northern- Great bump! Has your fatigue gone for sure?

Sarah- Great bump picture as well.

This is my first baby as well, and even though I used to babysit little ones and did so with my neighbors little girl for the first year of her life, I am totally scared! But right now I'm just scared about getting through this trimester.

Yay for beautiful scans and healthy babies girls!!

And Yay for beautiful bumps ladies, I'm so jealous, I don't look any more pregnant than I did pre bfp. I don't expect to show anything until about 20 weeks though with my build, I'm big around the hips, butt and belly, so it will be a while before I show anything I'm sure.

Afm, my symptoms are still mostly gone, I am pretty tired despite sleeping "okay" last night, and I had a short bout of nausea and dizziness this morning for about 20 min. and my legs are tired and feel heavy. DH still thinks my boobs are enlarged but I don't see it and they are barely sore, and I swear (TMI) that my aerola's aren't as dark again. Also no longer constipated, which I'm grateful for but geesh, where did my symptoms go?? I know this can be normal as my hormones are leveling out and my body is probably adapting, but it's scaring me beyond belief! I would call the midwife but I know I'd be told not to worry, so there's no point. My friend at work is bringing me her doppler tomorrow, so I'm thinking saturday I'll give it a go, but do you think I'll be even more freaked if I don't hear the heart beat? It's still early, I'll be 9wks then. Man I need a chill pill lol.

You all have the nicest bumps. I swear my pooch is just sticking straight out and there's no legitimate bump anywhere in sight. Wah whine whine whine.

Rebecca, I feel wonderful now. I did get sick off blueberries for breakfast but other than that have been good. Energy levels are up, acne issues are clearing up, vomiting levels are down. All good!

People still keep commenting on my weight loss so I know I have nothing showing at all!

Me too, Dini. My summer clothes tend to be flowy as well, so I'm swimming a bit. Looking forward to putting on a pair of jeans...

Xanzaba...great scan! Yay! Also, this will be my first. I can't say I'm anxious right now about breastfeeding, etc., but that may change as the time gets closer. I have bought a few pregnancy books. Soon I think I will pick up a few on breastfeeding, the first year, etc. It always helps me to know what could happen and how to deal with it, so when things go differently than I expected, I will know it's normal at least. Nice bumps ladies!

Before I had Robin I'd never even held a baby. I knew less than nothing about children or babies, it was SO new to me!

I spent a lot of time on the breastfeeding forums in the run up to my first and picked up lots of tips and advice from there. Also when I went to the baby show there was a woman giving a talk on breastfeeding who gave out some great advice.

Hi ladies! Hope you are all feeling better! I can't believe how fast this is already going! Where has the time gone? I've been trucking along waiting for the nausea to ease up....it's been rough but manageable.

I should have an appt on the 25th or 26th :) I can't wait! Then a scan probably the next week! I can't wait to see baby!

Anyone trying to stay team yellow? We are going to try...I just don't know if I can do it hahaha! Anyone experienced both? We did a gender reveal party last time! It was so fun!

Kalabear! I would love to do a gender reveal party! As this will be my first baby and I am such the planner type- I know I wouldn't be able to not know the gender! But I hope u can stay team yellow as long as possible! :baby::hugs::happydance:

Jack Newman has excellent videos on proper latches. You can also go to babyfriendlynl website and they have the breast feeding handbook online which is what I use at my job! Super resource!

The mistake I made with my first pregnancy was that I prepared so much for the birth, but I was totally unprepared for the baby! I thought the postpartum period would be a certain way, and instead it was just pure mayhem. :p My advice now is, prepare for the birth, for sure, but spend an equal amount of time preparing for motherhood! Don't be set on things going a certain way and you will be fine.

Meeting with a realtor (also a friend) tonight about possibly selling our house. So nervous about that--and everything over the next 7 months!

Oh, loving your bump pics!! I'll also post one later, once I get home and can change into my yoga pants! :p I may also post a pic of my bump progression with DD. Fun!

I'm not prepared to even think about labor or breast feeding- it's actually terrifying to me at this point with everything going on. I'm still getting used to the idea of being pregnant!

I have no bump I doubt I'll start showing yet! Just told my best friend, she's similarly built as me and she didn't start showing until 17 weeks... I would kinda want it to come out a little sooner, haha :)

I recommend Kellymom.com for breastfeeding info.

Ugh my current symptom is a vile taste in my mouth and excessive saliva, it's driving me mad!

I guess we all have to be patient huh? Lol..but it's so hard!!

Tara you are gonna be a busy girl!! We are waiting about 2 more years before trying to sell our house, we have a ton of work to do on it and can't even begin to afford it yet, so a bit at a time is what we will have to do. I've lived here too long and we want some land, I'm not an in town kinda girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->