**April Bunnies 2015**

Scottish: Congrats!!! He's so precious! You're right...the bf cramps are crazy I actually had to take something for those lol!

Bean that sounds awful. Have you seen a consultant to help with the latching? Sorry if you said it before I forgot.

Amelie I'm sure you'll be fine especially since you bf before. I hope mine won't be a problem, all the babies in my family are bf so I'm hoping doing well with it runs in the genes lol

I hope Dini doesn't mind that I share her update, Blaze is still in critical condition but they were able to evacuate some of the blood in his brain and he opened his eyes earlier. Docs don't know why it happened or what the prognosis is.

AFM I'm having a hard time pinpointing what's contractions right now. Been having constant period-starting-like aches almost all day, and some other aches and pains in and around the bump. I clearly felt contractions while I walked the dog this evening, about 4-6 minutes apart, but now I'm not sure.

Scottish I agree the after pains are pretty bad. I never got them first time round and although I knew about them happening they still caught me off guard this time because I had no labour!

Maggz I saw a lactation consultant last week and she did help but things weren't as painful as now. Logan and I both have doctors appointments on Thursday so I'm going to see her again afterwards. I'm also going to ask the pediatrician to do a thorough check for lip and tongue ties. I got vasospasms with dd too and they did eventually go away. There's no way I would have carried on bfing her if they hadn't! So I have some hope that the pain will go...

As for your pains, just keep an eye on whether they are regular or not. And maybe take a shower or a bath. If nothing helps relieve them it may just be labour!

Perplexed I'm sure you're going to go soon! It sounds like things are picking up for you!!

Congrats Scottish & Greygirl on beautiful babies!

Bean I admire your persistence with bf! You've gotten through this before and you will again. Keep it up!

Maggz keep us posted!

I had ctx every 5 mins for over an hour last night. They were strong but only semi-painful, and as I suspected they went away. Have been walking so hope that is helping! And DH finally got on board so we have dtd a few times. :blush: Today I'm having a lot iof painful cramping and irregular contractions, not getting my hopes up but at least my body is still thinking about labor. :haha: Going to try to be more active today, which is hard when I'm soooo sleepy! :p I have a gift card to the bookstore so I'm going there to distract myself. :) :thumbup:

I am horrible in bookstores ... I have actually banned myself from entering Barnes and Noble because I can't stop picking books up to buy :haha: Have fun in bookstore distraction land!

I got a burst of energy and now I am really sore. We had been keeping the pack n play in the guest room but I figured if it was going to be next to my side of the bed, I better get used to it there (I tend to walk into things LOL). So I collapsed it, brought it into our bedroom, attempted to set it up, got annoyed, walked away, went back and set it up (it would have been helpful if I knew where the directions were). Then I saw dust under the nightstand and couldn't remember the last time I deep cleaned the bedroom. So I pulled everything off the bed, flipped the mattress, moved the box spring, dusted, vacuumed the carpet, cleaned the laminate underneath the night stand and the carpet, moved the bed back, and did the other side. The only object I can't move is the dresser. I tried. It won't budge and I don't want to hurt myself. But my lower back hurts from doing what I did. I now have set myself up for a good 6-8 loads of laundry for today :dohh: (between the sheets and the comforters in both our room AND the guest room since we will be having people staying with us pretty soon!)

Christina I am the same in book stores, I have a problem! I'm holding 6 books right now! :haha: I am jealous of your burst of energy! I've had none. Sorry your back hurts but good job being mega-productive! I've heard that can be a sign of labor; you said your baby can come tomorrow evening, right? ;)

I figure my interview will be an hour. So anytime after 3pm lol!! Oh! But it has to happen after I get to ground level. The office is on the 9th floor haha.

Okay so i couldn't wait. I sat on the floor and pushed the dresser with my feet. Our bedroom was deep cleaned! lol. Then. I cleaned the guest room and changed the sheets. I unloaded the dishwasher and re loaded it. Cleaned the entire kitchen. Took out all the garbage. I was able to fold and put away the 4 loads of laundry that were piled downstairs. I did 4 more loads of laundry and all except the last load is put away. The dryer finished as I was cooking dinner. Yep. Totally felt like cooking too! I never want to cook. Lol.

I am shocked at how much I did today. Though I have been getting a lot of pressure the last few hours. And I can't even describe the feeling I have if I bend over. That started as I was shaving my legs--- which is a challenge in itself haha.

Maggz: thank you for sharing dini's update. It seems opening his eyes is a positive sign. Maybe your contractions are starting up by the way, hoping to hear that you've had you lo soon :hugs:

Bean: does it take a special kind of dr to check for tongue tie or lip tie or can any pediatrician do it? Hope then rest of your bfing journey is pain free :flower:

Tara: I'm sorry your contractions and cramps are irregular but I'm sure they're doing something! Hope you enjoyed the bookstore!

Christina: well done on being productive, that's awesome! Sudden burst of energy before going into labor maybe? How did you interview go?

Sharnw: I'm doing ok thanks! No more signs since the other day but baby feels like he's hanging low. How are you doing?

Happy due date baby boy :) I'm actually going for a massage today. So far 2 drs have told me the placenta is aged (one that looks past 41 weeks) and fluids are low. They're monitoring till sunday then we'll see what happens. Dd is so clingy it's making me sad and worried. I went out for a while yesterday and was stuck in traffic. My mom was babysitting and she called me and dd crying in the background...she wanted me to talk to her so she doesn't feel abandoned.

The other night I dreamed I gave birth and it was easy and not painful at all. Apparently this hospital doesn't give epidurals once you're past the early active labor stage so I guess I've got to put it out of my mind and pretend it won't be available at all.

It might just be. I got told it was time to try and sleep and all I want to do is clean something else but at the moment there is nothing left to do. Interview is tomorrow at 2. Then these contractions I had for an hour but went away can resume. They were pretty strong. Like can't move. Take my breath away. About a minute to a minute and a half long each time strong. The pressure each time was horrible and I actually felt like I was going to throw up. But they were pretty spaced out. Ack! ... Though if they will resume it needs to be After 3pm tomorrow lol.

Sounds like the real thing Christina. Hopefully your baby will let you go to your interview tomorrow before arriving. Good luck! :hugs:

Perplexed as far as a I know any pediatrician can do it. But some are better at it than others. Some aren't experienced at identifying a posterior tongue tie.

I had a few more like that randomly before I fell asleep last night. Just not cool. I am crampy this morning. I sure as heck hope something is happening at least. My appt is Friday morning and last week during the check my cervix was still closed(but baby was pretty low). Though with my luck baby will be like 2 weeks late. I sure hope not bc I'm quite uncomfortable.

Woke up wanting to still clean and organize today though. I'm going to have one clean house!

I thought about that.... but then I thought that keeping my butt firmly planted on the couch would be difficult.

UNTIL..... my husband just said he is going to transfer me some $$ so I can go get my hair done =) This will help with me not having to deal with doing it myself before the interview and it will look awesome but it will also be done before the baby arrives. I hate when my hair gets to long... because then it frizzes...and sheds... and clogs the drains in which I have to clean out... and is just plain obnoxious! :haha::haha:

Can't wait to hear more baby news ladies :D

Good luck when the time comes xxxx

Christina hope the hair appt and interview went well!

Bean I hope if Logan has a tie the doc found it. I will know to ask this time, my dd's tie wasn't found until she was 2 weeks & had never latched. How are you both doing today?

Some of these days are so boring, I'm having a hard time keeping myself busy at this point! :p It is super quiet here, I'd better check Facebook again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->