**April Bunnies 2015**

Hey ladies just a little update haven't been on much but looks like it's quiet around here!

Tara I was feeling exactly like you on Monday! BUT DH's chief sent him home on Tuesday so he surprised me and came home the day after he left :happydance: Safe to say I like the Navy a lot more than I did a couple of days ago ;) He may still have to leave next week if the baby isn't here. Which is honestly not looking so good... *side eye*

We kept busy today, did lots of laundry, swept the front and back porch, cleaned some doors :haha: went to a plant nursery to plan out what we want for the back yard, then we went to Lowe's and shopped for randomness. Lots of walking for this one means back+pelvis pain and general hormonal irritation :haha: The dog has gotten especially much on my nerves this evening.

Tomorrow (Thursday) is officially my due date! I have an appointment with the OB and am gonna ask for a sweep. I also went to the chiro on Monday and they wanted to do a follow up so I'll be going there first - hopefully with that and the sweep something will happen. Monday night I was so hopeful it was starting up! But I only had about 2 hours of contractions which then started to space out. Really sucked.

Anyways, enough rambling... Hope everyone is good and I'm anxious for this next wave of babies in our group! :dance:

39+1 sounds properly pregnant. I think I'll accept I am having a baby at some point soonish now.

I went out for a work meal last night which involved a long drive there and back. I am glad I went but I'm definitely at the stage now where I don't want to be far from home.

I'm having more frequent stronger BHs or contractions. Nothing to get excited over though.

Eew up bc of heartburn! I feel like I'm going to throw up. I can't get rid of this headache. My BP was up when u checked but not a ton so I'm just going to rest till my appt Friday morning (husband actually took me to go check it just to be sure). It seemed to stop now but I felt itchy earlier tonight. Face- arms- stomach. It was odd.

Now I just get to sit around and wait for Baby's arrival. I'm thinking I'll go for a walk tomorrow if it will be nice. But I think it's supposed to rain.

Tara- it is really quiet here! I totally get the keeping self busy!

Maggz- I saw that on fb but can't remember if I responded. It's great that your husband is home. Hopefully baby comes soon!!

Amelie- i def get the not wanting to be far from home.

Happy due date to me and Maggz eek! Have got the midwife this am but they won't do a sweep til I get to 41 weeks booooo. Have got cramping again and feel sick just trying to eat my muesli so I have something in my stomach just in case lol 😉. Think I need to try and catch DH to dtd but he is on evening shifts and then nights so it is nigh on impossible! More pineapple today and another walk and we shall see what happens!

Maggz - I hope things get moving for you while your OH is at home.

Amelie - I wondering you will go before I do? Your body is obviously gearing up to do something!

I really think my edd is more like 27 of April based on my cycles but who knows.

All the babies in the maternal side of my family when not induced are late. Because we all have long cycles and obviously back in my Mum's day and Grandma's day they didn't have scans so their EDDs were likely a bit inaccurate.

I know I was born at +9

I don't think they will let me go a lot beyond +12 though here.

I am going to see what my MW says about a sweep next week but I'll only be 39+6 and my bet is baby won't even be engaged.

I don't trust these pains/BHs because I've had irritable uterus before and my body contracts at anything - seriously I think if I think hard enough about a BH I have one!

Maggz: glad to hear your dh came back!! now baby has to get moving before he has to leave again! Happy due date!

Amelie: I think going over edd/having longer cycles is also the trend for my family. So it's hard to get excited about every little cramp lol. I was the only one of my siblings who was born a month early, the others all ranged from a few days past edd to a few weeks lol.

Oops my phone posted before I told it to!!

Stripeycat: happy due date & labor dust to you!

Christina: sorry to hear about your bp & the itching. I'm a little itchy again myself but nothing as bad as before. Hope you feel better.

Sharnw: I'm doing well! How are you?

It's so odd. I feel like my pants are wet at random parts of the day. I think its time to (tmi) put on a pad to see if I'm really leaking. Feeling a bit more crampy today. Some of the cramps are so strong that I feel I could see/feel the baby's outline. But still, nothing that I feel I should time anyway. I'm not worried about an induction at all but I'd like to see if my labor would be different if it came all on its own.

Happy due date stripey cat and maggz!

Speaking of baby being engaged. Ali never engaged until I gave birth!!! With my previous induction I had heavy pressure all day before I was induced as he engaged but this induction lasted 4 hours longer labour wise as he never engaged during labour so i never got the intense pressure to help me dilate quicker. They broke my waters at 8.45am and I was 5cmthen the doctor stretched my cervix to try and dilate which gave me urge to push but I took 30 mins until he was born as he just wasn't engaged enough for me to feel him properly to push out. That was really difficult and made labour so hard. So my advice to u ladies who could be induced get bouncing on a ball and keep active as a non engaged baby in labour is excruciating and slow. Good luck

My DD2 wasn't engaged for my entire labour (induction) either Scottish. It was evil!

This baby has a tendency to bob in and out. Which is better than either of the other two ever did :rofl:

I know baby is very low but my OB never said he/she was engaged so I'm assuming not. Some days I have a ton of pressure and it hurts bad and others I'm okay. I'm going to sit on the ball as much as I can today and maybe take Lola for a walk when it doesn't look like it's going to rain. I was up from 1-5 not feeling very well last night so I may also need to nap. lol

Happy due date to both of you whose due date is today!

My mom kept saying baby would come today but I'm assuming that's bc it's her birthday. Lol. My dad says tomorrow. Sister says this weekend. I have a feeling they are all wrong. Lol.

My current lo is popping in and out, too. The other night he was super low that I felt I could push him out then he popped back out :haha:

Midwife said baby has moved lower and I am now 3/5 engaged apparently. She has booked my induction for the 26th April so fingers crossed he or she will come before then! Midwife advised lots of bedroom activity lol 😜. Still gettin crampy pains but nothing that's getting worse and midwife said it's probably just the head getting comfy. She said maybe see you at the weekend so don't know if she is expecting me to go soon or not! I was 40+1 with DS but that was with a sweep so we shall see. BP was normal again so that is not a problem. Back to the walking and pineapple and a bit of loving with DH 😉

Christina - I also have some days when the pelvic pressure is immense and others when it is ok. I think it's the babies head bobbing in and out of my pelvis but it bloody hurts! If you feel you need a nap go for it - it makes a world of difference.

Amelie - this baby is bobbing in and out too. I suppose it is better than being really low all of the time and not being able to walk lol! Is the GD staying under control for you now as well? You have done brilliantly with it you should be so proud of yourself ☺️

Maggz - the race is on now! Who is going to pop first eek!!xxx

I don't get it. I had another leak today and it wet my clothes...doesn't smell like anything. I dunno what's going on. Going for a ctg soon anyway so I wonder if I could ask to be seen.

If you're leaking you should go the the hospital! If you have a slow amniotic leak that can become very dangerous for baby. When my wife's water broke and they visually checked her they said her sack was still intact and they were confused. They looked at her fluid under the microscope and confirmed it was amniotic fluid that way.

I suspected a leak a few days ago and was so sure...they did the speculum thing and said my waters were intact. I still felt wet from time to time. But today it was even more water...

I think it's possible for hind waters to break/leak first. That's why the sac looks intact. Sometimes I wonder if it's in my head and whether there's another explanation...but better be safe than sorry.

Exactly! My wife's also looked intact but because they clearly saw fluids they decided to put it under the microscope. I swear I wonder how people are doctors sometimes.

Yeah it feels like we aren't being taken seriously when we think we're leaking!

I'm getting a ctg done right now...baby's heart rate seemed low at first but I drank a milk box (just out of thirst) and his heart rate is higher.

Have they tested the fluid Perplexed?

Stripey - my GD is all good. I'm still on my extremely strict diet to keep it in check but I am well, my bloods are perfect and baby is as she should be so they are just letting nature take its course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->