**April Bunnies 2015**

:hugs2: Dini, my hubby is most definitely NOT a morning person either, I feel your pain!

Northern did you tell OH about his antics in your dream? :haha:

I did! He told me to remember that they're dreams and he isn't accountable for it!

Having actual brown blood now i think, still just when I wipe, but there's a lot more than when it was just brown-tinged cm. Obviously it's probably the bruise thing they saw at the scan last week, but it's still darn scary, especially as this is how so many friends' mcs have started. If I had any spare money I'd be booking a scan I think!

Oswin, I know it's scary, any spotting is but you have a medical explanation, so try to have faith in your body and your baby. I just try to remember that unless something is horribly wrong with the baby, my body got me here, it can keep me and baby safe. So much easier said than done!

Man my nausea is not good today. I felt okay then I ate and now I feeling crummy. I think since I got a free day off work today I'm going to go read and take a nap. I have so much to do but taking care of me is much more important!

Having actual brown blood now i think, still just when I wipe, but there's a lot more than when it was just brown-tinged cm. Obviously it's probably the bruise thing they saw at the scan last week, but it's still darn scary, especially as this is how so many friends' mcs have started. If I had any spare money I'd be booking a scan I think!

Oswin don't they say that as long as it's not fresh red blood it's fine? Brown blood is old blood, and usually nothing to worry about.

Oswin don't they say that as long as it's not fresh red blood it's fine? Brown blood is old blood, and usually nothing to worry about.
yeah, but sadly it's not true. Lots of mcs start with brown blood.

My blimmin nausea has gone today too, which isn't helping! :dohh:

Northern, I have always had awful dreams about DH, since we met! IRL he has been nothing but amazing, but it's hard to ignore those bad ones!!

Kirsty, of course you should be posting here! Right now you're pregnant, regardless of what the future holds. And just look at all of our experiences that mirror yours and turned out with healthy babies.

Oswin, keep those positive thoughts going; chances are everything is just fine!

No matter what happens tomorrow, today we are pregnant. We should enjoy it as much as we can. Nothing in life is guaranteed. If, god forbid, something goes wrong later on, at least we embraced the time we had. :hugs:

Oswin, do you have another HPT handy? If you're able to take one and just focus on the fact that it's positive (not worry about the darkness of the line & whatnot, since that can vary for so many reasons), would it make you feel any better?

Dini- Sorry to hear about frustrations in paradise. I think you're right to be understanding of him and hopefully he will realize he needs to be a bit nicer. Sometimes men are so oblivious to how they are behaving.

Northern- I had a dream like the ones you described. I didn't tell my husband. But there is no reason why they would be any kind of hint of the truth. So, I just figured it's some weird pregnancy hormone causing that. I was having a very bizarre dream last night about dogs, and I kept having to get dogs out of my house. One was a dalmatian that was very aggressive and trying to attack me. Pregnancy dreams are weird.

Oswin- At least it's brown, and that's supposed to be normal. Can you call your doctor and ask? I know for me, I have a number for an advice nurse I can ask any time I'm worried. It might help ease your mind.

I am having cramping today! I am assuming it's from constipation, but it is really uncomfortable!

No matter what happens tomorrow, today we are pregnant. We should enjoy it as much as we can. Nothing in life is guaranteed. If, god forbid, something goes wrong later on, at least we embraced the time we had. :hugs:

This is what I'm sticking with for now. I am usually pessimistic, negative, well, more realistic than negative I suppose, but for now I am suspending that and just enjoying this, and all the daydreaming that goes with it :) I am well aware that things can go wrong (I'm quite grateful in a weird way to have relatives who have lost babies early, late, at birth and so on, from a young age I knew that getting pregnant doesn't automatically mean you get a baby at the end), but for now I have no reason to think anything will go wrong so I might as well relax!

Well said! :)

So, we live in an apartment. And I can smell someone's chicken noodle soup! It's not coming from our apartment because I have checked the whole thing to try to find the smell. Unless I am smelling it through the can? But it smells strong like it's been cooked. It's driving me crazy because the smell is making me nauseous! I wonder if it is possible to be smelling someone's chicken noodle soup next door?

Oh my goodness Northern...I have had some crazy dreams too!! One night it was me having sex with another man, and I remember it being really weird because he was really lanky and small (DH is a very "manly man," very strong lol). Then later in the same dream I came across people putting tiny puppies into large yogurt containers (like the 32 oz kind) and holding them underwater to drown them. Some of the people I was with were saving them, but I just remember thinking, "I can't handle another dog, so I better not do anything."

I woke up feeling like a horrible person lol. But I think it's really just a reflection of all the anxiety and fear (plus increased hormones) that comes with becoming a parent. (Oh, and for those of us who are abstaining, that too!) Even those of us who have been longing for this for a long time and are only conscious of feeling joy are sure to have subconscious fears and insecurities. Ok, that's my psych analysis for the day. ;)

Hi ladies!

I have to google the baking soda test! I'm doing it tonight! With my son I had a feeling it was a boy and I was right. This time around I'm not sure so I think it makes staying team yellow even more exciting!

Called the dr today for medicine....I'm struggling :cry: how do people work and care for a child through this?!? Sorry to complain.....I feel so lucky to be pregnant and hate complaining about the symptoms you know?

Kirsty that sounds great about the dates!! Bleeding is very common in pregnancy! Scary but common!! :hugs: I bled so much in my first pregnancy...I still don't know what caused it. Just try to rest as much as possible!!

Yeah I dunno, the dreams are crazy. I'm blaming it on being sexually frustrated. I sent him a text 7:30 this morning saying we have to get back on the sex bandwagon soon or I'm going to lose it. Can't deal with being tortured in my dreams.

Kala, I don't know how people function normally through several children! I am so done after this one. I was entertaining the idea of a third in maybe 2 years but I'm 8 weeks into this and that idea is gone out the window.

Oswin how are you now? Hope the bleeding has calmed down xxx

Northern in my last pregnancy I was so ill at this stage that I also planned to have another soon but changed my mind from being so ill and look now I am preggers again lol :haha:

Does anyone else having trouble getting along with their MIL? I don't even want to talk to mine about the pregnancy anymore because she is getting on my nerves.

That's funny about the dreams! Just now I had a dream that someone told me I was having an mc but my DH was determined they were wrong.

As for gender testing, I have no idea about these at home tests! Maybe I'll try some, according to the Mayan test above I should be having a boy, DH will be happy ;)

My what to expect app counts 1 day sooner than my tickers and my other app so according to them I'm a sweet pea today at 6weeks! Yay :)

I hope everyone's nausea keeps away, mine is not coming on still... :coffee:

I started school yesterday, will be an interesting semester. Tuesdays I have three classes and they're spread out from 9.30am till 7.pm so it's gonna be a loooong day!

Does anyone else having trouble getting along with their MIL? I don't even want to talk to mine about the pregnancy anymore because she is getting on my nerves.

Nope I am happy to say I love mine. Lol I guess that doesn't help ya! But my step mom is driving me crazy, everytime I call for something it's "OMG are you okay?" and she tries to give me advise on dealing with symptoms and she had 3 kids and not one symptom any time.

Red spotting didn't last. Now I have nothing. I'm trying really hard to just appreciate not feeling nauseous and not worry. I seem to have a cold too now.

I forget if this topic came up earlier so sorry if it did but anyone have a feeling of boy or girl? Last pregnancy all the Chinese gender predictions said girl and I only ever had two baby dreams and both time it was a boy. And I had a girl.
This time one Chinese predictor said girl and the other said boy. And I had a baby dream a few nights ago and it was a boy. So I'm thinking maybe we'll have a girl again. I'm totally fine either way thankfully. Just curious how everyone else feels.

The Chinese predictors are saying boy, and my DH really really wants a boy (his brother has a girl and his sister has 4 girls). I kinda want a girl though. I liked being the oldest and being a girl. :happydance:

Are any of you using Ovia pregnancy app? I thought this was so cool!

I'm using it! :) Mine doesn't have a hand yet either :haha:

Our hamster is NOWHERE to be found. Escape artist. Just what I need 12:45am.

Oh no. Little animals tend to be so good at that. My turtles were always escaping, and they're turtles! Like how? I never figured it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->