April fools... false pregnancies.. does it offend you?

What you felt like at 18 months of TTC is what another woman might feel like at 6 months of TTC you can't judge others by your own fertility! it's not a competition to see who tried the hardest or the longest.

Wether you tried and failed 2 or 200 times it isn't important, you felt the heart break.

People who make these jokes do not intend to hurt people so I don't see an issue with it. I don't think egg shells are needed everywhere in life. A lot of people will feel upset even over actual pregnancy announcements (this coming from me who when I was ttc got super jealous over announcements but still happy for them just wanting my own lol) I don't think its fair to say people can't be silly 1 day a year because it will potentially set 1 person off. I think its an overplayed joke but whatever.

People who make these jokes do not intend to hurt people so I don't see an issue with it. I don't think egg shells are needed everywhere in life. A lot of people will feel upset even over actual pregnancy announcements (this coming from me who when I was ttc got super jealous over announcements but still happy for them just wanting my own lol) I don't think its fair to say people can't be silly 1 day a year because it will potentially set 1 person off. I think its an overplayed joke but whatever.

I was thinking the same thing...I tend to think that people that get upset over a joke about being pregnant, would be just as upset over it if it were a real announcement.

Superkat, sorry for going off topic, but I love your display picture! I have seen you on some other threads and your picture always catches my eye.. hope that's not weird to just say lol x

Superkat, sorry for going off topic, but I love your display picture! I have seen you on some other threads and your picture always catches my eye.. hope that's not weird to just say lol x

Haha thanks girl! Not at all! That was taken by one of the nurses after having baby #4, I was thrilled that the nurse actually managed to get a picture for us! (first time having any of them offer to take one! :flower:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->