• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April IUI thread!

Those are great numbers!! Yay:) Dh had 12mil post wash this time:) are all if tour follicles on one side? my first IUI was terrible and painful, but this time it was nothing. I had an empty bladder the first time and she said it makes it harder and so this time I held my urine for about three hrs and it worked perfect!

I'm a little encouraged by the fact that despite the discomfort during the actual IUI I had NO cramping NO spotting and NO leakage today which is the first time I can say that! Maybe all those little :spermy: are finding their way to where they belong.

I'm 8dpo waiting til 11dpo to start testing with OPKs for this IUI. Waiting waiting waiting...

I am also waiting. I'm 8dpiui and ready to be at 14 and get my bfp! If only it were that easy.

How bout you no doubt...you still taking a break and going au natural?

Still taking a break. I Oed on day 12 so I'm somewhere between 5-8dpo right now...give or take a day.

Did some research and found some trials with ivf and icsi so I'm going to email the contact and see if I can do the trial. I also found a few organizations that provide $10k grants for ivf or adoption so I will be submitting for next year...this years deadline has passed.

I told the hubby that if he doesn't start taking care of himself...eating right, vitamins, scheduling needed doctor visits...without me hassling him I'm going to do the donor iui whether he wants to or not cause I know that sperm is healthy and has gotten women pregnant. So we'll see what happens.

I know that sounds mean but I'm killing myself to be ad healthy as I can and he's sitting back twittling his thumbs like I can get myself pregnant. My hubbs is a small guy and could eat a truckload of food and still lose weight. He recently had a physical and his white blood cell count was low. The doc retested a month later same thing. He told him he doesn't have cancer and we've obviously been through all the screening so it's not an std or anything like that and he never gets sick otherwise. I looked up what it could mean and overactive thyroid is one. I told him that just like my underactive thyroid can affect our fertility, if he does have an overactive thyroid that could affect us too. So the doc told him to see a hematologist just to be safe. A whole month has gone by and he hasn't even made the appt. He hadn't even gotten the name and number of the doctor yet. Really?!?!? So if I'm in by myself, I'm making the decisions by myself too. Hopefully that will light a fire under him, but like I told him if it doesn't the next time I mention donor iui to him will be when I'm ready to go in.

I'm currently on around 11dpo and still bfn�� how about you girls?

I'm Oing right now. Started taking vitamin b6 so we will see if that has any effect. Saw it on another thread and said I'd give it a go while on break from the docs and meds.

CD5 of the 4th round of clomid and in the July IUI thread :-/ hopefully some of your good luck will rub off on us Chiles!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->