• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April IUI thread!

It's possible though that you're having implantation bleeding:) have you tested yet?

Yes it was BFN this AM (10dpiui) I don't think it's implantation bleeding at this point just because in my experience if it feels and looks like the beginning of AF it's AF. I will however, as always, continue testing til it become clear full force AF just to verify. But this is making me quite crabby. :growlmad:

I feel like I am too:( my stomache is crampy and I feel yuck:(

Still no AF yet but I just know she's on her way... My stomach feels so weird I feel like crap any updates on the rest of you?

Did she get us all that witch?! Jerk face. No one invited her to this thread. I'm starting round 2 of clomid tonight. Hopefully this will go better?

Hi ladies!

I'm sorry to hear of everyones bfns. Hopefully May will bring us all our miracles. How are all of you ladies doing other than that?

AFM our fs suggested donor sperm, but pushed more for ivf. I expected to go to our appt and just fill her in on our break and discuss different options for when we were ready to go back to meds and doctors, but she took the reigns and went a whole different direction. I'm glad she is so proactive but when she said ivf, my heart sank. Neither of us wanted to go that route...mostly cause of costs but also for me cause of the procedure and meds and what not. If we did, we would save up and do it, not take a loan out. But depending on what we want to do in a couple months we may do the donor sperm.

I have to be honest though. I'm not sure I want to go back on meds and see doctors all the time. I kind of like trying to conceive the old fashioned way. Of course I want a child, but I like not having the stress every month and I've become very comfortable in trusting God for our miracle.

Tbh I don't know what we will do, but whatever we do will be the right decision.

I don't think I update you ladies. I didnt go through with the follicle reduction. I freaked out at the last minute. I had 8 already mature, and 16 other ones right behind it. I wished we could have converted to IVF this cycle but was unable to do so. So the cycle ended up being cancelled. We are thinking about IVF june or July. My new insurance will cover the procedure. Until then we will be going on a nice little break

I don't think I update you ladies. I didnt go through with the follicle reduction. I freaked out at the last minute. I had 8 already mature, and 16 other ones right behind it. I wished we could have converted to IVF this cycle but was unable to do so. So the cycle ended up being cancelled. We are thinking about IVF june or July. My new insurance will cover the procedure. Until then we will be going on a nice little break

What kind of insurance do you have that covers IVF? If you don't mind me asking? I have several choices available to m but they only give you limited coverage info before signing up.

Update: I went in for CD10 u/s and I have 1 follicle on the right at 19 and 1 on the left at 18 - seems extremely fast to me. So IUI #2 Wednesday - fingers crossed!!!!

Woowhoo Newlywedgal! good luck :) I'm on day 3 of my crazy pills "aka" Clomid lol. so i'm cd5.

Woowhoo Newlywedgal! good luck :) I'm on day 3 of my crazy pills "aka" Clomid lol. so i'm cd5.

Thank you and good luck to you! I actually don't know what I am taking! I am in a research study comparing clomid/letrozole/injectibles. The only thing I know is that I am in the pill group but I don't know which pills! From past experience with clomid and letrozole I am thinking the latter, but not sure.

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone doing with their cycles, and meds, and all the other craziness we all go through?

AFM, I either Oed on cd 12 or 13...pretty sure 13, but it very painless without the meds, which I'm so grateful for, and it was 3 days earlier than normal...which again I'm grateful for.

I said I was going to listen to my body so the bd was totally based off of my mood, and I guess it worked cause the bd was timed perfectly. I only used the opk because I got a very dull pelvic ache, like how I used to before the meds, and tested to be sure I could remember what my body felt like...it's been so long, lol. So we'll see how things go. Fxd!

That's great news NoDoub! :) this is going to turn into our May thread;) it's the lucky one!! I'm on cd7 last day of clomid 100 mg and will do 2nd IUI when I get that smiley:)Hope everyone else is doing good!!!

That's great news NoDoub! :) this is going to turn into our May thread;) it's the lucky one!! I'm on cd7 last day of clomid 100 mg and will do 2nd IUI when I get that smiley:)Hope everyone else is doing good!!!

Nik25 we should be IUI/TTC buddies! I had my first IUI on 4/13! But the second cycle is moving rather quickly. AF came 4/28 so I did pills 4/30-4/4. When I went in for my first U/S on CD 10 I already had 2 mature follies at 18 and 19. So i was told to trigger that night and had IUI #2 on 5/9.

Yay!! Yes we shoul be IUI buddies! That awesome that it's going fast lol. I am on cd 8 and already have watery cm. what ovulation tests do you use?

Ok ladies...I'm only on cd9 and I had a major temp rise so I tested today and got a smiley!! Positive opk. So I called an they are going to do an ultrasound in the A.M just incase. I took another one a few hrs later and now it's neg??? Wth lol what is your input?

I'm sorry Nik, but it sounds like you may have already Oed yesterday. Its still early though...and you got a lot of positives last month right?

I hope I'm wrong...keep us posted and good luck with the scan.

Ok Nik, I just looked at your chart and the fact that you had watery cm and a temp dip yesterday before your rise today makes me really think that could have been it. But there is an inaccuracy with temp yesterday...its hollowed out...so let's keep our fingers crossed.

Were you able to get in any bd at all? Maybe you should try today just to be safe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->