April/May IVF buddies?!?

I am officially PUPO!! I test on August 13 at 8AM. 9 days. I dunno if i can wait that long but im not testing early...i had my heart crushed last time and i cant do that again!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140804_113323.jpg
    IMG_20140804_113323.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
:happydance: bet ur glad just to be at the pupo stage!! Im really excited for you! 9 days feels like a year away - are you up to much in the mean-time?

my appointment is 2moro, thought it was thursday for some reason :dohh: good job i checked! 2moro at 5pm, although she did say to expect delays, so gord knows what time we'll be seen :nope: could be waiting awhile!

I love that you get pictures of ur future babies! :cloud9: i so hope that this is your month and that i'll be following close behind you :thumbup: Im hoping to get started next month asap! hopefully the beginning of september fxd!

Im eagerly awaiting possible symptoms form you :D xxx

double post for some reason :shrug: weird computer lol x

unfortunately im still out of work, so i really have nothing to pass the time. If all my household duties are done, im watching movies and napping while Anthony is at camp lol

The only symptom i have so far is total 666 type anger lol. but im positive thats from the hormones. I am having discharge im sure from the progesterone suppositories, but i keep thinking its my babies coming out.

i was gunna clean out my sons fish tank today (29 gallon tank) to pass some time but because it has algae and bacteria i dont think i should. So just sitting here hoping time will pass by quickly!!!

Good luck at your appointment. Hopefully im get my BFP this month, and you will get yours next month!! well still be due close together!! I got my fingers crossed for u!!!!!

Tomorrow my hubbies cousins are coming down from New Hampshire (one state above us, about 2 hours away). They are 9 yr old twin boys named Anthony and Cristian. Yes, we both have Anthony's. I thought of the name first, she just used it first lol. He was supposed to be Antonio but when I said "good as long at its not Anthony." thats when she picked Anthony lol. So they are 9 and my son just turned 8 and they are really close. We only see them once or twice a year but when they get together, all they do is play, they love eachother so much. They play PS3 online together and use a bluetooth to talk to eachother but tomorrow they will finally get to play in person. I will also see my baby nephew Ryan tomorrow. I havent seen him in like 2 weeks...and hes almost 4 weeks old. Not OK!!! lol. So hopefully tomorrow will fly by for me...and again I'll rub my nephew on my ovaries....(that sounds so perverted and weird lol) and hopefully my embies will feel the baby vibes and stick around!!

I'll be thinking of u tomorrow. Your appt is at 5, so it will be 1 here, at 1 ill cross my fingers and say a lil prayer for ya.

:dust: to you and I'll once again send you some baby vibes...ill send more this time tho, i dont think i gave u enough last time :winkwink: Maybe I hogged it. Ill share better, i promise lol. :haha: So if it works out this time for both of us, we will be due about 2 months apart!! Ill be due at the end of April, and you will be due in June!! Still close enough to share stories and if u ever come the States or I go to the UK ou ids will be close enough in age to play together! lol.

Well, im a little disappointed. I wont be starting again until October/November time :( we have to wait for hubbies test results to come back - hes having his karotyping and cystic fybrosis screening done and those results take 6-10 weeks to come back! Hoping for more around the 6 week mark, although i know that mine took 9.5weeks to get back :(

We will be doing ICSI with all the same protocol as it worked so well for us last time - obviously excepting the fertilization rate. It cant come soon enough!! Hubby will also be on lots of supplements until then to help things along. Ive started all mine up again although im a bit miffed i bought some more coq-10 and could only get ahold of the 30mg ones so that means i'll have to take 8 of those a day! Not including my other supplements and meds :grr: hate medication!!

Anyway, Ive been thinking of you hun - how are you feeling?? Any possible symptoms yet? Are you relaxing and watching lots of comedies too? I know you will have been kept very occupied the last couple of days with family visiting and all :hugs:
xxx:flower:

Working it out my due date would be closer to August 2015 now - feels weird saying that. I so hope this works for both of us!! xx

ugh that sux!!!! i dont remember my CF test taking that long. idk maybe different countries have different protocols or something.

I say u should do october, cuz then ull be due in July, and i will perform my voodoo magic to have it be born on my birthday (July 23). lol. But regardless, if mine works and urs works, well still be pregnant together for a few months!!

I got a letter from the embryologist, none of the remaining 4 embies made it to freezing stage. I am devastated. :cry:

As if this week isnt stressful enough with my 2ww and no frosties...my dad went for a CT scan of his lungs and they found spots...they think its lung cancer. But we'll no more on Wednesday (the same day I get my beta...go figure). So Wednesday could be just a really shitty fucking day all around...:cry:

I am just so sick of the stress.

I did get to see my baby nephew the other day, so that was nice. I am a lot better with the whole thing than i ever thought i would be. I thought i would be bitter toward him and all, but turns out, i'm a baby hog lol. no one is allowed a turn when im around lol...my nephew...MINE!! lol

My sons cousins came down from New Hampshire and spent a couple nights at my MILs house, so my son stayed there too. He had a blast with them. We are going up in a couple weeks. They dropped a bombshell...they are planning on moving to Texas. Which is like...a few thousand miles away...by Mexico....we are closer to Canada...like 2 states away from Canada. Different time zones and everything. I hope they dont go, we already only see them once or twice a year as it is.

Unfortunately, with his cousins coming, meant that their older sister was here. I am not too fond of her. AT ALL. I'll share the story...just be warned, its a lil sensitive in nature...

She never wanted kids. She made that clear since the day she turned 13. NO KIDS...EVER. Well, she got pregnant. She didnt tell anyone, she got no prenatal care, she continued to drink and do drugs (nothing hard, but still). She told no one until September...she was due in November...and the only reason she told anyone was because she was in the hospital for gallbladder problems...and she went to the maternity area. Well, the baby girl was born, Jada. We saw Jada when she was 5 months old...her head was OOBER FLAT. She weighed 8lbs. She was not a preemie. I watched her make her a bottle...with powdered formula---so 1 scoop for every 2oz of water...she put in 8oz of water...and 1 scoop of formula (should have been 4 scoops). She knew, but she didnt care. She didnt feel like wasting money on formula. When Jada was 9 months old, we get another bombshell. His cousin (Veronica) is back in the hospital for her gallbladder...and shes in the maternity ward. She was 7 months pregnant. Again, no prenatal care...didnt tell anyone...still drinking and smoking weed. Well her baby was born a couple months later (Aiden). When Aiden was about 3 months old, they took him to the hospital cuz he wouldnt stop crying. Come to find that he has broken ribs, a broken arm, and a healing rib fracture. Not to mention he was only 7 lbs. She had Jada with her too at the time and DCF was called. Aiden was put in foster care, and Jada was given to Veronicas mother. About a few months later, Aiden was also given to her mother. She was allowed to live with her mom, but the baby daddy was not. They got charged. He got charged with child abuse, and she got charged with neglect and malnourish. Neither of them saw jail time...and THEY GOT THEIR KIDS BACK. Fast forward to May 2014. My MIL gets a call from Veronicas mother. Veronica gave birth to a baby girl, Annabella. No one knew she was pregnant, and she had no prenatal care. She put the baby up for adoption. (THANK GOD). Also come to find out...a couple years ago, they think she had another baby and gave that one away too, but they cant be sure, she denies it but she had a hospital stay that she told no one about, and they dont know why she was there. She wont say...i think its that she gave birth. I hate her for all that. I am glad she placed 1 (maybe 2) for adoption...but honestly, she should have done that from the start...or you know, just use a condom. I mean this is just a brief of the shit weve dealt with from her...there is so much more but this is the jist of why i hate her. I mean, I would have taken her baby girl...but whatever its fine. I just hate how she treats the ones she has, and that she keeps getting pregnant. She announced the other day that she plans on getting her tubes tied...HALLE-FUCKING-LULLAH!! TIE THOSE BITCHES UP REAAAAAAAAL TIGHT!!

anything else going on with you?

Oh hun :( thats crap news if ever i heard any :( Im gutted for you :hugs: Did they say why none made it to freeze? Sending u lots of hugs huni xx

Omg ur dad :cry: Have they taken a biopsy at all? What else could it be other than cancer - have they given any possible alternatives to what the spots on his lungs could be? I praying that its not bad news for u all :hugs: awful that u both get results on the same day - as if there wasnt enough worry going round all ready u must be so worried! :hugs:

Hope ur in laws dont move away! Im lucky the uk is a relatively small island so not too far to travel in either direction. Dont know what we'd do if my parents of hubbys mum moved thousands of miles away!

As for ur hubbies cousins older sister, im at a loss to say anything! Why is it that people like that who clearly DO NOT DESERVE children get pregnant so damned easily?!? Makes me so mad :grr: When people like us struggle through so much shit to even get a hint of a positive - dont know how u managed with her in the same place as you :hugs: xx

no they didnt say why.

they havent done a biopsy for my dad yet either...

i am feeling zero symptoms. nothing, nada, zilch. its making me feel super hopeless. I am too scared to test because i no what its gunna say. and i dont wanna spend the next few days depressed and then a few days after the beta depressed. i just dont know anymore. i am trying to remain positive, but with my 2 other pregnancies, i felt every twinge. of course one ended miscarriage but still...i felt everything. now i feel nothing. this whole thing sux. i hate it.

so i succumbed today, and i tested.
its a good line, but so was the last one that was chemical miscarriage.

so, im not getting my hopes up until the beta. once they tell me its all good, then ill believe it, until then, nope. I guess i tested just so that i would know if i was out for the month. i was losing all hope and now i can regain some of it. like i said, i wont get my hopes up until beta, and i wont be psyched until out of first trimester cuz of PCOS and miscarriage risk.

Attachments

• 6dp5dt.jpg
    6dp5dt.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1
:) thats a good line hun - no squinter there lol

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: loads of sticky dust being sent ur way chick - really REALLY hoping this is THE month for u!! :hugs:

Know what u mean about not trusting the line until beta though, at least u'll have more hope than u had before :D xxx

well i did have hope...i tested again this morning and the line was lighter...i think its another chemical...:cry:

:hugs: I really hope not! :hugs: Will you test again before ur beta?

The waiting is just horrible to find out either way, i wish we were more in control of when we get pregnant and we shouldnt have to go through all this its awful xxx

well idk. hubby thinks it looks the same. my support group think its darker. im not sure tho.

what do u think? I think its lighter, and possibly another chemical. Be honest. One is 6dp5dt, the other is 7dp5dt...taken about 18 hours apart.

Attachments

• 6dp5dt.jpg
    6dp5dt.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 7dp5dt.jpg
    7dp5dt.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
Idk hun, i think maybe it looks a bit darker but by no means lighter. I say wait a day if you can and test again! Im really hoping for the best for you huni - constantly sending you lots of sticky baby dust - stick bean stick!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust: xxx

i took another one this morning, i couldnt wait til tomorrow lol. Its a lil darker but it shows up right away. I am still not fretting too much about it. i no all too well how much chemicals suck

im cautiously optimistic for you hun :hugs: xxxx

do u go in for a beta 2moro am? Wishing u the best :D also will you have to have a repeat beta in a few days time afterwards? Ill be thinking of you 2moro, ill be off nights so will hopefully be outta bed in time to read ur results :D xxx

yeah i go in at 8am (1pm ur time) and i will find out by 2pm (7pm ur time). ill update as soon as i get the results, good or bad. im praying and hoping this is it, but ya never no....and yes they will repeat every 2-3 days until levels are high enough for ultrasound.

why cant we just be normal and be happy when we get a positive???? Instead we have to worry about chemicals, and beta numbers, and repeat testing. I mean seriously?!?!?!?! WTF??!?!?!?! I will never understand why we were chosen to go through this journey...

lol me either!!! It sucks to have to travel along this infertility road - awesome we can share it though, just wish we didnt have to go through all the shit to make friends this way :hugs: Although im glad we have! :D

I shud be up and about by then! 7pm, ill not get on the computer till about 8-9pm as ill be putting my lil boy down in bed but ill be on here as soon as i can!! Im excited for you, Really want this to work as much as you do!!

:flower: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->