April/May IVF buddies?!?

Twins is my dream too - although im not sure how id cope!! My chances for twins are non existant now ive only had the one to transfer unfortunately. Im hoping for you though!!

Update on the farts:blush: - ive been farting like a trooper today :thumbup: so im very happy, although hubbys not too keen on that one! :haha: I feel soo wobbily and light headed, i went to shut some windows and nearly fell over! Im off to bed very soon as i feel shattered too with some lovely cramps thrown in just for good measure! - isnt it awful that all these symptoms are probably just the progesterone :grr:

I suppose slow and steady is the way to go then, bugger isnt it? lolol

FREE childcare?????!!!!!!!?????? AWESOME!!!! lucky sod u:haha: is it just in the day time? lol

Good luck for your next scan! ill be thinking of you hun :hugs: xx

scan went good. still nothing over 12mm, but i am startng the ovulation blocker shot (ganirelix) tonight. i have another scan on wednesday.

btw....

4 more days til ur beta!!!!! so exciting!!

im feeling out at the moment - dont know why but cant shake that feeling :nope: I have started testing, like EVERY time i need to go pee :haha: all BFN of course! I was up from 4am again as i just couldnt sleep. Hoping for a miracle.

It my wedding anniversary 2moro and i forgot all about it - made me chuckle as we've both done the same thing, all this pre-occupation with treatment pushes nearly everything else outta my brain!

I said to hubby, oh by the way weve been married 8 years 2moro and he was like 'its 2moro?!?' oh dear lol maybe sometime we'll fit some kind of nice meal in, maybe!

Glad ur scan went ok hun - have they given you a tentative egg collection date yet given how ur progressing? How r u feeling about it all? Really hope ur not as sick as you were huni :hugs:

Im off to bed now but will probably be up early again and on here 2moro :dohh: xxx

dont think negative! i have a good feeling for you!

no they didnt give me a tentative date yet. Unfortunately with my ovaries, there is no telling what is gunna happen. For my IUI, I went in for a scan on a Monday, with nothing measurable, I went back in on Wednesday to a follicle measuring 16mm. In 2 days!!! Last scan, I was all over the place. My estrogen went up to 3000 and my follies werent producing as fast as they wanted, but because of the estrogen they had to lower the dose and hope for the best. I didnt have ER until CD19. So they dont wanna even talk ER date until they see some real progress. I mean they are happy with how things are going, and they believe things will start happening now, cuz they had me use the antagonist injection starting tonight, but only time will tell and well see on Wednesday. If things go like last time, I should have ER on Sunday. My sons birthday party....lovely....lol

dont count yourself out. it could still be too early...its 4 days away! (well 3 for u, but its still early!!). I know someone who had negative HPTs, got a positive beta, then cuz she wanted a pic for the baby book, took another HPT, and it still was a negative....as hard as it is, dont count yourself out until your doctor says negative.

Im so impatient for you!!! I want you to get to egg collection already! Hopefullly it wont be on sunday though!! Hope u have some marked improvement 2moro when you go in - u may get ur collection before you know it!!!

I tested againg this am and got another stark bfn. all day actually theyve been white as snow.

We're going out for a meal this evening and have promised myself that afterwards ill go get some digital tests lol i plan on doing one of those each morning till my beta :) xx

im hoping good news for tomorrow, its my birthday (July 23) and I want good news dammit!! I just want retrieval and transfer already.

those damn BFN. It could still be too early. Im still keeping my fingers crossed for u!!!! IF (and thats a big IF) this cycle doesnt work, are you doing to do another one? Maybe try ICSI since nothing fertilized last time?? Dont give up hope!!!

Good luck today huni!!! :hugs: Oooo and Happy Birthday too!! Hope you have a lovely day - are you doing anything special?

I tested again with a digital and got a :bfn: :grr: I feel icky today and have sore boobs/achy gut - could all be progesterone though!! :nope: hate the uncertainty!

We have discussed doing another cycle - it would just about bankrupt us :( but i think we would go ahead anyway. If we did need to cycle again i'd want to start asap and just get it over and done with! 2 much time in fertility treatments. Its sending me scatty! We would do icsi next time for sure - never make that mistake again!

Im not thinking about it not working in too much depth, hoping it doesnt come to that but i do keep pondering the what if's and i like to prepare myself just in case.

Im sweating buckets!! AND it cold in here - please let it be a sign!! xx

sry been so long to respond...ive been sick as hell. puking my guts out and diarrhea like peeing out my butt lol. My doc took me off the metformin for now to see if that helps.

That sucks about the :bfn: but im still holding out hope for u!!! I wont believe it until the beta says it!!! Call me stubborn but hey...my fingers are still crossed for u!!!

They increased my follistim because my follies arent growing fast enough and since they had to stop my metformin, they want things to move faster now. grrrr. i want retreival already!!!!

Its 2AM here, lol. Cant sleep. Its 7AM where u r so ur beta should be soon!!! Im keeping my fingers crossed for u!!!!!!!

:dust:

I have an appointment in about 7 hours...8:45 AM for blood work and ultrasound. Hopefully the med increase is helping but im nervous becuse he stopped my metformin. I havent puked or shat :haha: all day so maybe it was the metformin being too much for me. boo.

These follies better start growing, i will be pissed if i have to cancel the cycle for low response. it will make me a very unhappy camper. On a normal cycle (well, a clomid cycle) I dont ovulate until CD23, so maybe its just my body being a bitch and being regular instead of fast. I WANT MY RETRIEVAL AND TRANSFER!!! Tired of waiting. I want my baby....NOW. idk what ill do if this cycle fails (or i miscarry again) and i have no frosties again. I might give up...idk.

Heya hun, thanks for the good wishes :hugs: Im so deflated today - tested again and got a bfn. Had my beta and am now just waiting for the results :( i just know its negative. Completely fed up. Dont know what to do with myself.

Sorry for being a debbie downer, really hope ur scan goes well hun and you have a great response :thumbup:

Ill post again when i get my results, if i ever get them!! Ive already waited like 3 hrs :grr: xx

so just got the results from my appointment. my estrogen skyrocketed to 1013. So we have to lower the meds, but were only lowering to 200 IU. I have 1 follie on the left that is 13, and 3 follies on the right that are 13, 14, 16. it doesnt look like im gunna get a good egg number this time around either, but hey yuou only need 1 right?

Still keeping my fingers crossed for u. I am hoping that you had faulty home tests!

I feel like I will be in this cycle for another year...I am CD15 with no end in sight. boo. I know the best things are worth waiting for so maybe, idk. it feels hopeless but i am trying not to let myself feel that way but its hard. i just want my baby.

10D5DT = :bfn: also, no beta results yet. :grr: Feel completely drained of emotion.

Hopefully you'll get all the lil eggies you need hun :hugs: Its good that theyre closely monitoring you make sure ur right on track :thumbup:

I feel like af is right around the corner, started spotting again. gutted xx

:cry: im sorry plex. That just blows.

Im a lil worried bout my cycle, I only have 4 follies that seem to be growing. so at the most, i will get 4 eggs. not vry hopeful about that, i just wish my body would respond better to this shit!!!!

I read from your signature that it was a :bfn: I'm so sorry :cry: This shit totally sucks. I hate it.

I'm not responding that well to my treatment and I only have about 3-4 follies that are good. I trigger tonight at 1am and go for retrieval on Wednesday. I am trying to remain hopeful but knowing that they are NOT gunna get much out of me is wearing me down.

Today is my sons birthday and we were gunna tell him about hte pregnancy today for a birthday present...that is...if we didnt miscarry. So today has been bittersweet. Another birthday where I couldnt give him the one thing he wanted...and it sucks cuz I know what hes wishing for when he blows out the candles.

So I had my egg retrieval today, and we got 15 eggs!! We are planning on a 5 day transfer and ill get a call after 3pm about how many fertilized. hoping and praying for a high number!

how r u doing hun?

So we had 6 fertilize. We are planning a 5 day transfer but well know for sure tomorrow.

How are things with you???

OMG Congratulations huni!!!!! :happydance: Thats amazing news!!! 15 eggies plus 6 fertilized!! :hugs: such good news as you were not very optimistic :hugs:

Ive been quite poorly, went away on holiday on monday but forgot theres no signal on the coast where we went :dohh: so no contact with the outside world, nice but frustrating!! My little boy had some kind of virus last week and was very poorly - had an awful rash too. Well, true to form i caught what he had while we were away! still got this damn rash :nope: not having a great time of it.

Only good bit of news for me is that im going in for an appointment with my consultant on thursday this week to discuss what the hell happened last round and hopefully to get started again!

Sooooooooo Are you planning on a transfer for 2moro? Or have you already had that? Sorry I missed ur collection :( How are you feeling about it all?

Been thinking of you hun, even if i couldnt get on to see what the heck was going on!! xxx :flower:

ugh nothing sux more than getting sick on vacation. But hey, no contact with the outside world is something what we need to keep ourselves sane!!!

yes I go for transfer tomorrow morning. we are putting 2 in and freezin the rest if they are still good quality. ive been a nervous wreck!!!

i am like sooooo desperate for this to work. everyone in the family (those that know of our journey...my parents, MIL, SIL, sisters, AIL, GIL) are all getting excited. if it doesnt work ill feel like i further disappointed them. :cry: as well as my son

im trying my damnest not to stress because that will just make things worse. but of course thats the only thing we can do in this journey.

i hope you get answers at your appt. Hopefully it was just a fluke with the embryo. its like we want something to be wrong so that we have an answer, but we dont want anything to be wrong with the quality...its such a catch 22.

ill let u no tomorrow how transfer went and how the grade was. Hoping for the best!!!

:flower: thinking of you chick :hugs: xxx

Hope all goes well with the transfer today and you get pampered!

im sedning lots of :dust: ur way hun - hope they both stick!! xxx

Thanks hun! I just got back. They transferred 2 "very good" quality blasts. I have 4 that they are going to assess tomorrow to see if they are hatching and can be frozen. :happydance:

When is your follow up appointment? What are they going to discuss with you? Hopefully they will have some answers for u. Obviously you can get pregnant, you have a child and you had a chemical recently. So you definitely CAN get there. Im in the same boat...i have a son with my hubbie, so we CAN make a baby together...and I had a chemical miscarriage 2 months ago so its possible to get there.

Maybe we should start whoring and doing drugs...it seems like those people get pregnant at the drop of a hat! Maybe thats what were doing wrong...:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->