• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April/May IVF buddies?!?

that really sux. they should have at least called you, it would take what....all of 5 minutes?

I am praying for your frosty!!! A girl I used to work with had IVF done with all 3 of her babies. All were frosties!! Her first was a singleton frosty, then 3 years later had frosty twinnies!! Dont give up hope!!!

FX for u!!!! I cant to hear how your transfer goes!!!!

I am actually about to leave for my baseline bloodwork and ultrasound. I am nervous just cuz its a new protocol. I am on the same stim and hcg, but last time i had lupron with it...this time i will be doing ganirelix as an antagonist and it wont be until i get a big follie. We are als hoping that the 150IU of stims will be good enough, we had a hard time with a good dose last time. 150 seemed to be where i did the best, so we are starting with that...and hoping for the best. My estrogen was going to high. then not going high enough....stupid pcos.

I'll update later when I get BW and US results. ANd I cant wait to hear about your frostie!! Do they give u a pic of it before transfer?

I know! 5 minutes outta their time?!? They had to know how upsetting this whole thing is in the first place without being left hanging :grr:

Thanks huni!! :hugs: I hope my lil :cold: makes it to transfer!! Thats my biggest fear now :( My transfer will be sometime after 1pm 2moro providing all goes well.

How did ur baseline scan and bloods go? Ive been thinking of u - I hope everything is good to get started on the stims???

Im going to INSIST on a picture if it gets that far for sure!! Although I do have my embryoscope footage of it growing on my pc :cloud9: I can fawn over that if needed :haha: xxx

my baseline went good. Estradiol is at 99.09 and i have 10+ follies less than 12 mm on both ovaries. Nothing measurable yet But i mean im only on CD5 so I guess thats ok.

I'll be thinking of u tomorrow. I know our times are different but ill still have u on my mind especially at 1pm!!! Good Luck!!!!

Lets go Frosty, Lets go!!!

:happydance: Yay for all looking good hun!! Have u started stims already?? - Im really rooting for you, grow follies GROW!! :hugs: Did you go and see ur nephew in the end& how did you get on if u did go?

Well, I've googled it (dont laugh!:haha:) and it would seem we're 5 hours different time wise - Im 5 ahead of you. By midday for you I should know either way and have had my possible transfer :thumbup:

Its now 6.50am and ive been up since like 4am :sleep: CANT sleep!! Worried outta my mind, keep thinking this WILL fail even to get to transfer :cry: They say things come in threes, well, we got zero fert, then hubbies car breaks down - like we can afford that as well! :nope:. Whats the third thing??? I bet its this and i cant shake the feeling.

Ive been cleaning like Ive never before :dohh: well, never before in the early hours that is :haha:

xxx

dont feel bad...i googled it too LMAO and yes ur 5 hours ahead of me so its 9pm for u right now (as it is 4pm here)

Ive been thinking about u all day!!! Ive been sick and not able to come on here but still thinking and praying for ya!!

Yes I started my stims on the 12th. I am on 150IU of Follistim and 30IU of HCG. I go for my next BW and US on Friday morning at 8:15.

I did see my nephew and I am in love. I knew I would be but it is still hard. Harder still....is my sons reaction. He loves the baby, but my nephew Zach (age 5, big brother to the baby) is very overprotective and wants to do everything...as does Anthony. When there is a fight over who will feed him and hold him next, Zach pulls the "its my baby not yours" card. Which makes Anthony bawl his eyes out. He cried the whole way home yesterday because he wants a baby so bad. It makes this journey that much harder. I keep telling him that our turn is coming soon, but ive been saying it for 4 years now. What if I cant ever give him a sibling?? I will fell terrible not only for myself, but for him. Our journey is hard enough without having to deal with the cast off on our children. This is why I always have to disagree with people when they say that primary infertility is harder than secondary. I dont think either one is harder...I think they both suck in their own ways....equally. I mean, yeah we already have a child, but not only are we dealing with our pain, were dealing with our children's pain, and as a parent, that is the hardest pain to deal with. I know people who have been through both and they all say that secondary was harder. Its one thing to accept that you wont have children, but its another to accept your child will be an only child, and deal with all the longing and sadness and heartbreak your child has because of it. IDK, it just all sucks IMO. My poor lil guy :cry:

:hugs: I know this month is OUR month!! I just know it :)

I really feel for you hun - it must be so hard trying to explain that to ur son :( I agree with what you said about primary/secondary as ive had experience with both, primary its mother nature gut need to have a baby - instinctive passion. Secondary, you know what ur missing and what ur child is missing and the need to give them a sibling is stronger than your own desire, difficult to put into words but u get the gist :)

I didnt get home until 6.30pm today!!! then had to have my shots at 7 then eat, now im enjoying relaxing and being PUPO!!!! :happydance: my blast thawed perfectly and i couldnt be happier :)

Glad u got to see ur nephew and love him to bits - keep getting all that positive baby vibes off him!!

Im lying down so typing is pretty crap and im sleepy too as have been up since 4! damn stressful infertility!!

I go infor my beta next friday - 25th :) please stick lil one!! xxx

ooou have another scan on fri :) I hope u have some nice follies growing in there!! Do u feel any different yet? xx

sorry chick just seen uve been poorly - is it to do with the meds??? Hope ur feeling better now? xx

they say the injections are making the metformin side effects more prominent. they want me to lower my metformin, but i dont wanna lol. the metofmrin is helping the meds work. dont wanna ruin that. I take 2000 mg ER.

The 25th is my cousins birthday, 2 days after my birthday, and 3 days before my sons!! 9 more days!!!! so excited for u!! my retrieval/transfer should be around that date too!! This is our month!!!!!

:dust:
Theres some more baby dust from when i visited my nephew. I touched him to where my ovaries are and was like giving my ovaries a pep talk...lol After i rubbed his head, i rubbed it on my belly too lol. Breathed in all the baby fumes lol. Hoping that the baby vibes are contagious lol

U know whats right for you hun - keep up the metformin, if it makes the meds work then surely thats a good thing?? What side effects are you getting - was the feeling sick a side effect? :hugs: i hope not and it was just a bug or something

I really REALY hope that July is our month too - I have to say im feeling like i have a better chance this month for some reason - maybe mothers intuition???? :haha:

I love these first few days of the tww as anything is possible :cloud9: hate it when its closer to the end tho - i get so anxious!!

:D thanks for the baby dust hun!!! lolol to rubbing ur belly - but if it works :thumbup: then its all good!!

Ive been pottering about so far today, not doing much of anything at all, am now sat with my feet up and relaxing, im going to probably watch something if i can,dont know what - ill probably just end up googling blast transfers! :dohh:

What are you up to today? xx

lol to googling. we hate to love it and love to hate it.

Not much for me today, Anthony is at camp until 2pm, hubby is home today but im just so tired lol insomnia sucks! lol

yeah i am nauseous, diarrhea, and vomiting. I got this last time too, but hey, if its gunna get me a baby then damn it, its worth it...just suck that i feel like crud and cant do much.

I cant wait til u test!!! I wanna know NOW!!! ugh its not even my 2ww and im anxious!!! lol 8 more days!! we can do this lol.

So yeah, CD7 today for me, i have my appt tomorrow, hopefully things are growing good. I didnt trigger last time until CD17...longer than they wanted, but hopefully with this new protocol i can go earlier. They were just worried about OHSS cuz my estradiol sky rocketed from like 600 to 3000 in 2 days...yikes.

My son has been ok. I have been letting him help me with the shots. I help him fill the needle up...i inject it, then let him push the medicine in. He calls himself "Dr. Anthony" when he does it. I let him wipe the spot and all...he loves it. It would be awesome if i get pregnant this round...besides for the simple fact that i will be pregnant....but my son will be able to say that he helped his baby brother/sister be born....i told hubby this yesterday and hes like "yeah, thats a lil weird. Hes gunna tell people 'i helped mommy get pregnant....'" lol

I know ts only been a day but are u feeling any side effects??? ahhhh im so excited for u...is it the 25th yet????? lol

How did ur scan go today hun? Sorry ive not replied sooner - felt like utter crap today :( its the hottest day of the year here so far 33degrees and i really dont cope with the heat at all. Been quite sick :(

How the side effects going for you - hope theyre subsiding? AND i hope you have tons of lovely follicles growing in there to compensate for u feeling so rubbish :hugs:

Ur sons so good helping you - bless calling himself dr anthony :D

U getting any more sleep or still none? :hugs: Im toying with the idea of an early night as i feel pooped! My heads just all fuzzy - i wish feeling like this was a sign of pregnancy but its far to early for anything like that :dohh:

Hope ur good! :) xx

Scan went good. I still have nothing over 12mm. BUt its still only CD8. It took until CD17 before I had ER last time, so I still have time. My estradiol is at 198, so it is steadily rising. Just keeping my fingers crossed hoping for the best!!! I go back on Sunday.

THe nausea is sticking around, but its ok. The diarrhea....TMI but I went 5 times yesterday...My ass was sore as hell lol

If it works this time around, I can tell my son that he helped me do it!! It would make him so proud. But I dont want him to think that if it doesnt work that it was his fault. Its bittersweet and a fine line to walk, but I think hes doing ok with it.

Nah, not sleeping good still. I have never slept good for as long as i can remember. But the only thing they can do is prescribe me massive sleeping pills that I cant take anyway. A. Because Im TTC, and B. I have a 7 yr old at home. My hubby works overnight so I need to be able to wake up if he needs me and not be doped up. So whatever.

I'm still praying for ya! 1 more week!!!! Are you gunna home test or wait for the beta? I dont think i wanna home test this time around, because of the chemical/miscarriage. But i wanna be prepared for the worst. I wanna no ahead of time if the doc is gunna tell me :bfn:. I dont wanna be shocked by it. idk, its a lose-lose in my opinion, but duh of course we wanna no right!

Hope you are well. :dust: to you!! Cant wait to hear ur results!!!!

Hi ladies, how are you both? Sorry iv been away for a while, was little unwell as well busy and sometimes just didn't have internet.. Oh life!

Plex- congratulations Hun on pupo! I'm is hint you the best, you take lots of rest and no stress, take it easy and yep enjoy pupo. I'm hoping you get a lovely beta level on your test day. Let us know if you feel any symtopms during the 2ww. X

JViti - hi there, how are you? Everything sounds positive for you. Sorry I read some of the posts not all, too much to catch up. Are you starting a new IVF cycle? I was on metformin, actually I'm still on metformin and I do agree it does help. X

yeah im on CD8 of my 2nd IVF. My first ended in miscarriage (not sure if u knew). How have u been????

I still feel pretty rough today, didnt sleep too well either. I feel like im full of gas!! But no farts :haha: so feel very bloated.

Not good ur still not sleeping - u must be exhausted!! Is it almost the school holidays for Anthony?

Its still early days for you then hun - Im praying for those follies to grow grow GROW!!!! Have they increased ur stim dose a t all or are they thinking slow and steady?

im going to try not to test, my first blood test i dont need to be in the hospital to find out the results as ill just get an email - i can cope with that - after that i may test lol but i want to try not to and enjoy symptom spotting and the possibility of being pregnant for as long as possible :thumbup:

Im not up to much today, we have thunderstorms and heavy rain all day - i wanted to get out but its not looking like an option sadly. I may have to do something in the house instead!

6 days till my beta!!!! 3dp5dt :D

xx

Yearning - Heya hun - howve u been doing? Have u had ur scan yet? Im impatien to find out whats what and if this has worked!! Only 6 days keft till my test! xx

JViti - oh that's excellent, that was pretty quick which is great. I had to wait for good few months for my 2nd cycle of IVF. I'm hoping this one works for you. Take it easy and try not to stress too much. X

Plex - ohh the bloaty feeling! Something I'm an expert of.. I still have bloaty tummy, no not due to baby but it's some of the meds I'm still on. Yeah try not to test. I avoided testing during my 2ww and I think that's partially because I was scared. Yay 6 more days for you, hope it goes fast.
Iv been well, I already had a scan, I bled at 8 weeks so I had to have an emergency scan and turns out everything is fine and I'm expecting twins, so since then iv had 2 more scans. My next one is in after 2 weeks, everything is well so far. X

OMG!!!! Congratualtions - pregnant with twins - so exciting!!! :happydance: whats meds are you still on if u dont mind me asking? The bleed sounds really scary! I do know that its really common to bleed in a pregnancy that leads from ivf. How often will you have scans now then - im assuming they will monitor you loads xx

Well I'm on loads of medication until 12 weeks.. Like metformin, crinone gel, cyclogest pessary, progonova and presidisone, next week I start aspirin. It's crazy because they said I'm healthy and well but all of this is so be on safe side. I'm not complaining because everything has went well so far. The bleed was one off luckily. Oh by the way it's the cyclogest pessary that bloats the tummy. One more week and I'm off most of these medicine.

(By the way I think I spelt all the medicine name wrong, lol)

Ah, im on lubion and utrogestan for progesterone instead of the cyclogest - prgesterone bloats? Must be why i feel crappy lol At least im not getting a bug - thats my main fear.

Glad ur bleed was a one off and its good that ur doing so well so far :thumbup: Ur on a lotta meds but if it keeps ur bubbas healthy then its all worth it!!

Yay for the last week of most of ur meds!! xx

Yearning-TWINS!! :happydance: How exciting. Were gunna be putting back 2 embies so we have a chance for twins. :winkwink: That is A LOT of meds...but hey, if they are making babies stick..then woohooo!!!! When are you due???

Plex- I hated the bloated feeling last time. Oh the things we do for our babes!! lmao at the No farts. I was very gassy last time...I thought I was gunna stink my hubby out of the house :haha:

So yes, they are keeping my at the same dose. They wanna do slow and steady. Of course if it goes too slow they will increase it, but so far they are happy with the progress. I am high risk for OHSS so they wanna take it nice and slow. I, on the other hand, am very inpatient and wanna increase it myself! lol. You know, just maybe one night inject 450IU of follistim by accident :blush: nah i wouldnt do that, i wouldnt do anything potentially ruin our chances. I just want it to happen NOW ya no?? Cant handle this patient slow and steady shit...I want fast and NOW lol.

Anthony has been on summer vacation since 6/27 but he has summer camp now...its free, and his school does it, so its like summer school but fun. When they announced the camp he was dying to do it, so hey...a free way to get my kid out of the house and doing something this summer besides playing video games??? ILL TAKE IT!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->