April/May IVF buddies?!?

hey, i just got my phone call, my first beta is 133.5! I go back Saturday for another beta to make sure its increasing.

:happydance: OMG!!!!!!!! Amazing news huni!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx So soooooooooo happy for u right now! whens ur next beta? xxxx

Sorry, duuuh u said Saturday :cloud9: how u feeling? xxx

lol yeah its saturday morning at 9am. i feel good, i just dont fully believe it yet...i wont believe it until there is a baby looking baby on the ultrasound...

You so deserve this to work hun :hugs: uve been through so much - have you told ur son yet or will you leave that till youve had the u/s? xxx

im not telling him until october...im getting the first trimester out of the way, he would be so heartbroken if we miscarried...hes a very sensitive boy.

Its gunna be hard to keep it from him...especially if im having twins...i mean im not skinny...i have a lil extra meat on me so he may not be able to tell, but if i start to show very early i might not have a choice.

I have PCOS so my miscarriage risk is high...so yeah once im out of the danger zone ill tell him.

Its all exciting yet so nerve-racking!

Have you worked out ur due date? Think on an earlier page i remember u doing that?

Im having a rough time of it, brought FLEAS back from our holiday!! :grr: now im bitten to shreads and cant get rid of them! Going to invest in some flea bombs

:flower:

yeah my due date should be april 22. if its twins my due date will be April 1...I would love April Fools Day babies...it would make for fun birthday parties lol.

ugh, ive had fleas in my house before...it royally sucks!!! but yeah i would get the flea bombs. Do u have any pets?

no! That makes it even worse :( Im mad about it - think i brought them back from holiday, my SIL has dogs and takes them there and i started getting bitten there - am i wrong in thinking her dogs are infested?? lol :shrug: hubby says its probably from the garden or a cat but we've lived here for 11 years with a garden lol and cats everywhere, why now, weve never been infested before! Im convinced its her dogs!

Anyhows :) Gosh, April doesnt sound that far away does it?? I cant wait to join you :) Hopefully sooner rather than later! Its exciting looking forward to when ur baby(ies) could arrive!!! I love doing all that too :D i go into a lil day dream about it all sometimes :cloud9: lolol do i sound crazy!? :hugs:

Im counting down.....9 weeks till we get our results and can start again!! xxx

Ugh, can almost guarantee that the dogs have it.

It doesnt, but then at the same time it does. I think about the fact that I cant tell Anthony until Halloween and that sounds far away, and then I think that when I give birth, the school year will be almost over. That makes it seem like forever away!

I go into daydreams too...i think we all do!!

I cant wait til you start again! You can have all my leftover baby dust!!! Sending it all your way!!! I cnat wait til were pregnant together! This will be your time!!! I just know it!!! FX!

9 MORE WEEKS!!!!!

just checking in to see how things are. Were u able to rid the fleas? Fleas are the worse! But hey, I would rather fleas than lice...i think. Ive had both as a kid and the lice was worse only cuz my mom used vinegar in my hair to get rid of them and i smelled...lol. As an adult, I'm not sure. Havent had either as an adult and i have a son so all i would have to do to him is shave his head. but i think fleas are easier to be rid of then lice.

So I got my 2nd beta and it went from 133.5 to 402.6 :happydance:

I am counting down the weeks for ur next cycle! I cant wait! You are gunna have a great fertilization rate this time! Because I said so!! are u or hubby taking any vitamins to improve quality?

Whoop whoop!!!!!! Soooooo pleased for you huni!!!!! :hugs: Do you have a date for ur first u/s yet? Really cant wait to be pregnant with you! xxxxx

Ugh, fleas........we're almost there (I HOPE!) theyre proving to be stubborn lil buggers lolol Sprayed EVERYWHERE hoovered and steam cleaned the whole house TWICE, still getting bitten!! Pissed off doesnt quite cover it! Glad i can come on here and get some happy news :D

Have bought some flea bombs so ill do those this week - have to leave the house empty for 6 hours! wish me luck with that! lol

Been offline for a bit due to cleaning and work, might be a bit quiet as ill still be doing catch up killing all the bloomin fleas!

Hubbies taking lots of extra vitamins just in case to improved his sperm quality/quantity etc. Im taking loads too to help with my eggies *sigh* HATE tablets!

:flower: x

yeah fleas suck. Hopefully the bombs work.

Thats good that u guys take vitamins, and yes tablets suck...they like, get stuck on ur tongue and then you taste it...gross

I have to call my re tomorrow to schedule the first U/S. I wont believe it until I see it lol. I afraid to get excited tho because i dont wanna get happy and hopeful then end up miscarrying, but i dont wanna ignore it either. infertility sucks.

I cant wait to be pregnant together too!!! it will be so much fun! and for the record...June/July is the BEST time for a birthday! Im a July baby...so if ur due in July, hold off pushing until the 23rd lol. I will pray for ur success everyday!! Are we down to 8 more weeks???

Soooooooo, do u have an us booked now??? :D

Its crap that we just cant be relaxed about this whole business and it narks me right off when people say 'relax and it will happen' - yeah right!! relaxing obviously is a miracle worker when it comes to medical conditions :dohh: sorry for the rant there :hugs:

Actually i dont know how many weeks left lolol think ur right and its about 8 weeks now or at the most 8 and a half weeks.

On a side note, ive not been online as-

I bloody lost my keys yesterday!!! Why am I having the week from HELL????!!!???!
Ripped the house apart, searched everywhere - even delved through the bin :sick: not nice!! Had my mate round yesterday with her kid. My boy and her kid were playing, then my mate and her kid left - i went to lock up and couldnt find my keys.

hmmmmm......2 toddlers, one set of keys = so many possibilities!!! :dohh:

ooo almost forgot to say that we're still fighting off the fleas :nope: not good!

Eventually found the keys - my mum had them in her bag!! She didnt put them there, one of the kids did. PHEW!!! Thought that could be an expensive loss!

:flower:

Wow uve had quite a week!!!

I have an US booked for Sept 5. I cant wait that long! I am having some cramping, everyone says its normal but i cant help but feel like every cramp is me losing the baby. I might just make a trip to the ER or something with same lame excuse and have them do an ultrasound lol. im sure i wouldnt be the first to do that.

Ive done that with my keys. my son put them in the fridge lol.

i hope u get rid of the fleas soon. that just plain bites!!! Literally and figuratively (no idea if i spelled that right lol)

:hugs: How bad is the cramping? Im hoping its all normal growing and stretching cramps for u - did u go to the ER in the end? So sept 5th? thats about 2 weeks away right? I hope that time flies by for you:)

Hopefully all the fleas are gone or on their way to being gone lol got the bombs so may do them on friday, not sure :shrug:

Eeeeek!!!! 5 weeks pregnant today! :happydance: x

yup 5 weeks! I didnt go to the ER...at least not yet...i keep debating. But now, all day today I havent had any cramps so now im worried that somethings wrong...lol. I just cant win.

Cramps: bad
No Cramps: bad...

whatever lol.

good things those fleas are working their way outta ur house lol. they suck!

so yeah im afraid to wear pants and underwear :haha: im afraid to wear my seatbelt, im afraid to bend over, im afraid to have sex, im afraid to pick up my purse, im afraid to let my cats lay on me...like seriously i need to be placed in a padded clean room for the next 8 months...i soooo dont remember being this scared the first time around...i didnt even have my first ultrasound until 12 weeks!!!!! How the hell did i manage to wait that long?!?!?!?!?!

So we both have some countdowns going. Im counting down til the end of the first trimester, and ur counting down til ur next cycle, which is around the same time (October-ish)

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

lolol I so remember those worries from being pregnant with my son, it was only when i had him in my arms that i felt ok with it all. Mind you then started a new kinda worry :dohh: our worrying is never done!!

We have a maximum of 8 weeks left till hubby get his results now!! yay! We have our nursing session booked in for the 26th September, so thats only a month away! exciting! Im about cd25 today and ive still not ov'd, so much for trying this month :( dont think i have many eggies left in there anymore :nope:

Roll on Oct/Nov for us both!!

What have u been up2 today? x

today was pretty good...i have some baby dust for ya...
:dust:

My SIL came over with my nephews. She wanted to chit chat about my pregnancy but my son was with us most of the time so we really couldnt. But i was holding my nephew and rubbing him on my belly and soaking in those baby vibes!

15 days...and since im a negative nancy i keep thinking 15 days until i see a live active baby or a dead baby on that ultrasound screen...i know i shouldnt think like that but i cant help it, i know too well how this can end...:cry:

but YAY a MAX of 8 weeks!!! soooo exciting!! It will work this time...it just has to!! I know it will!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->