April Mummies 2011

Oh! He actually just told me! I think he started going in his pull-up, stopped himself and told me he needed to go. Sooo so far today... Nappy: 0.5, Potty: 1.5
He does insist on being totally naked to sit on the potty though. Might not bother getting him dressed again today!

Thanks, girls. Am sticking at it again today. So far, Potty 3-2 Accidents. He's napping now due to 5.30am start :( so put a nappy on him for that but it'll straight off afterwards. The potty will be in the garden with us this afternoon!

Excellent! We'll be having naked garden time this afternoon too..
So far..
Potty: 3
Nappy: 1
Floor: 1

He didn't want to poop in the potty so asked me for a nappy for that which he wore literally for a couple of minutes until he pooped. Think the accident on the floor was because my mum is here and he got shy/embarrassed about using the potty in front of her.

Sounds like both boys are doing incredibly well!! Keep it up!!

Isn't it hot today?! Lovely! I'm watching the Tennos waiting for Murray to play but this game has been going on for ages!!

I have to laugh. Just come back into the living room, and as we are having dinner fairly late tonight, I've only just got the cutlery out draw. Amelia took it upon herself to lay the table and sweep the floor. She actually did a good job of it! Haha. She's like a little housewife lol!!!

Aaawww, bless Amelia. That is so cute! :)

I think we've nailed weeing on the potty. No accidents since this morning. However, poos.... :dohh: I thought most kids were clean before they were dry?! Nope, not mine!!! He obvs didn't read the same book as me :haha: Poo in pants is waaaaaay worse than in a nappy. He did a poo on the potty this morning but actually looked freaked out by it :( Poor little man! Think he might be scared to do another one in the potty, bless him. This could be a loooooong road :(

Hope Toby had a good day potty-wise, Katherine.

wow go boys with the potty training!!

that's sooo cute of Amelia :D

nothing to report here, had a fairly relaxing day and just watched the tennis so ought to go to bed now :D xx

Poppy originally poo'd no prob in potty but recently she's starting doing it in her pants again and proudly telling us she has a poo on board.
She is proper rebelling at the moment even nursery said she's been cheeky today's and hitting other children I don't know what to do with her!!

Pooing takes ALOT longer to master. They could take weeks after being dry in their pants. Even now, Amelia will do the odd poo in her pants. Ill be honest and admit to just throwing out pairs rather thn rinsing out!!

Never thought I'd see the day where I'm sat in a Friday night, discussing poo. Lol!!! :haha:

No, far more likely to be dry than to be clean. Isis is great other than nap and night. No accidents!
Isis still has a pacifier. We're on vacation so I'm not working on it. Thanks guys for making me feel better about Isis still having one. :) I would love it if she got rid of the pacifier but I'm just not willing to fight it. She usually only has it at night/nap.

Gem, I hope everything is ok with both you and Ollie!

Gertrude, so sorry about your chemical! Next month is yours!

Sam and Caroline, I hope babies come when you're ready for them to come! I can't wait to see pictures!

I'm getting so excited for all te babies due to arrive!! I'm still wondering whether Caro will have a royal baby lol!!! Amelia shares her birthday with our Queen, so you could follow suit :) I was actually saying to a friend of mine who is 38 weeks, imagine if you had your name choice and Kate gave birth before you. When The baby's name is announced and its the sme as your choice, how annoying! People would think you had copied her name choice pahaha! I'm still betting on Charlotte. I've been saying that for a few months now.

Urghhh i cant imagine being pregnant in this heat. Hope youre keeping cool and comfortable girls!

i'm wondering too if i'll have a baby on the same day :), there's every chance!! its FAR too hot today though, I can almost see my ankles swelling before my eyes :dohh:

Decided to wear the dress I was gonna wear at my friends wedding yesterday today :D, its soooo nice not to have a waistband nor anything tight on my legs! its not overly dressy, just plum wrap around so nice on a summers day :D. Was gonna save it for my friends OCt wedding as its one you just tie tighter without a bump and can then also use to bfeed, but sod it, its hot today and I wanna feel semi nice for once :rofl:

hope the potty training is going well girls! xx

headed off to my niece's 2nd bday and then more time outside with the inlaws! it's hotter then all hell, but i would really like to get some color today

Caroline, did you know that if baby comes on the same day as Kate's then baby gets a present?! A special coin or something! My friend is due on the 18th & someone told her so she looked into it & it's true! How exciting!

if you found out your DH smokes pot, is that a deal breaker?

:hugs: Dana. I think it would depend when & how much. Just socially on nights out with the boys, I could prob deal with. But regularly, in large amounts, in the house or around Rex then absolutely a deal breaker.

:hugs: Dana! I think it would be a deal breaker if he were hiding it and not open about OR if it was being consumed in large amounts or around my girls!

i'm having a hard time accepting that he does it at all.

i kicked him out told him to take the week to figure his shit out, that it was the pot or his family. the fact that he left and even needed to think about it at all makes me think he is the poorest excuse for a man i've ever met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->