April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Hi ladies, I'm 12dpo with a BFN this morning but am not bothered in the slightest. Have had the most surreal ten days or so. My husband was involved in an industrial accident, so big it made international news! By some miracle he has survived it and has relatively minor injuries. So, I've been caring for him and thanking my lucky stars that I still have him. Coming so close to losing him has given me a bit of a different perspective on our fertility battle. I'm sure we'll continue trying for baby no2 in time, but the priority has shifted for now.

Oh my goodness Minnie! I am so sorry about the accident but super thankful you still have DH! I'm sorry again about the bfn, but your mindset seems to be in the right place. I wish DH a speedy recovery and for a fresh start for both of you! :hugs: :flower:

Ooh that's good to know. Thank you. I have Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome so have to inject daily with heparin to stop me having a miscarriage so I'm keen to get that bfp or af so I know where I stand. I shall keep all crossed for my next rest x
I think I can see a v faint line on your test! X
I understand! My constant testing drives DH nuts but I need to get on Progesterone immediately if I find out I’m pregnant. So, he’ll have to get over it!

Oh no, Minnie! Thank goodness the injuries were fairly minor!

Think I’m having an annovulatory month :-( I’ve been waiting and waiting for my temp rise and on cd27 I still don’t have it! I’ve also started spotting So I don’t think May is my month either! Good luck everyone xx

Good luck foster mom!

Wow Minnie what a crazy month. Although such events are so scary, I think the upside of realising what’s important and forgetting the little things is great.

Sorry becca and kitty that it looks like May isn’t your month!

I tested again this morning and still a faint line but I swear some progression. I’m 11dpo though so I would expect a bit more of a line so maybe it’s just an evil indent. Top is original and bottom tweaked.

F8D16F2F-BFCA-4821-ADED-E35A6795CEBC.jpeg E7D7F147-C86E-4910-971B-1BBA0D1F0B22.jpeg

I’m out. 10 mIU tests are stark white and the bleeding has increased. I also have that familiar ache in my lower back + some cramping. Sigh. I feel so sad...

Cycle 11 testing date would be on May 31st, so please add me to that date too.

Good luck to everyone else! <3
Big hug

Good luck on the embryo transfer

Many positive vibes for your DHs recovery Minnie

Update on me: CD 47 no sign of AF but still neg tests. My estimation would put me at 6+3 if I am. Any ideas on why no pink line yet?

Hi according to clear blue advanced ovulation I’m at peak fertility yesterday and today so now in the TWW. I came off cerazette roughly 4-5 weeks ago so I have no idea of my cycles at the moment. Also only have one Fallopian tube due to an ectopic 13 years ago so not getting my hopes up for BFP anytime soon. This month though I will be testing on 21st/22nd if I can wait that long

I’m so shit. I caved last night due to increase in gas, bloating, my boobs are tender, I’m exhausted and very very irritated. Too early really I know. Now, don’t know about you experts but irl I swear there’s something.... not getting excited just yet and telling myself it’s not but.... here it is. Late last night and fmu today...??

CCBD1CAC-3B4E-4182-A80E-8CB014B25338.jpeg

Hi!

I’ve been not on the forums so much this cycle. Trying to have a calmer month as I found the TTC journey a bit hard the past cycle. I’m having such strong symptoms though that the crazy is kicking in and the peeing on sticks that I wasn’t going to unless AF came has begun.

I can see a line IRL but can you guys see it? I tested twice and only see it on the test I cracked open- the bottom one.

I’m 10dpo..

View attachment 1060424 View attachment 1060426
I see lines on both

:hugs: beccaboo.

Amanda - I've had extra long cycles in the past because I only have one Fallopian tube, so when I ovulate on the left, I don't get the normal hormonal cues that tell my body to have a cycle. I was also born with that condition and experience AF every other month growing up. That is not a common thing. I also have PCOS which IS common, and could very well cause you to not ovulate, thus causing the extra long cycles with BFNs. If this is a regular occurrence for you, I would get an appointment with your OB/GYN to see what's going on if anything. Also, our bodies really aren't machines, so long, irregular cycles can happen. Anything from stress to being underweight/ overweight, to some other issue like thyroid problems can cause irregular cycles. Most of the time it's nothing to worry about but definitely worth seeing someone about if it happens long enough, or if you've been trying for 6-12 months with no luck. Hope that helps!

Sweden I see something on both tests! Also, HcG doubles every 24-72 hours, so you wouldn't necessarily see progression from 10 to 11dpo. Give it time and don't stress. Stress is the worst thing.

KittyKat :hugs: Annovulatory months suck, but they do happen, but are nothing to worry about until they become a common occurrence for you. :dust: for next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->