• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Sophie - the tests at the doctor’s are often not as sensitive. Try not to worry!

AFM - I got my health stuff sorted out today, so now I’m extra hopeful for my BFP this month!

I had a sad day yesterday because I got a BFN at 11dpo. Well long story short I think I was out one day and I’m only 11dpo today. Took a frer with fmu and now I’m seeing a vvvvfl and I think I’m going crazy lol. It was very hard to pick up on camera but can anyone else see it?

6FC9F3E7-C02F-400C-B037-2E069E65D526.jpeg 5A6160A7-03F4-41FD-92A9-1C4FCE062B41.jpeg 03A3F931-D488-4DB6-AF47-B1390E2498C1.jpeg

GP sent me to early pregnancy unit today due to the spotting and pinching. They did a urine test which was negative. I have done 9hpts today. 2 frer, 1 cb and the rest IC's, all faint but deffo there without squinting (couldn't get great pics) I've had bloods done and they are going to call later with the results. Fingers crossed theirs just aren't as sensitive. XView attachment 1060906 View attachment 1060908
When I was 4 weeks (2013) I had blood hcg of 347. At 5 weeks saw a midwife and she did a urine test that came up negative (freaked me out) but said their tests were crap not to worry. I went home did frer and the test line was darker than control line so I believe their tests aren’t great xx

I had a sad day yesterday because I got a BFN at 11dpo. Well long story short I think I was out one day and I’m only 11dpo today. Took a frer with fmu and now I’m seeing a vvvvfl and I think I’m going crazy lol. It was very hard to pick up on camera but can anyone else see it?

View attachment 1060918 View attachment 1060920 View attachment 1060922

very interesting i can see something in the third pic, I am 10 dpo and got a big BFN today, after seeing yours , i am going to wait tell 12dpo. you should try and wait 2 more days. good luck, please let this work for us this month.

Testing tomorrow with a digital... I am hoping I get my bfp. I am currently on CD 56 with no signs of AF coming. I was researching online about possible reasons for my tests not really showing anything and it says after 5 weeks there could be too much hcg for the tests to pick up. Any advice or insight on this?

Amanda - maybe get a blood test? That will give you much clearer answers.

Taybabes I think I see something!

Sophie I wouldn't worry about it, those are all very clear positives. They get those tests in bulk and I think they're like 100 as opposed to FRER which is 12.5. Did they tell you to come back in a few days? Maybe ask for a blood test?

Sophie I wouldn't worry about it, those are all very clear positives. They get those tests in bulk and I think they're like 100 as opposed to FRER which is 12.5. Did they tell you to come back in a few days? Maybe ask for a blood test?
They gave me a blood test and I've got to go back tomorrow. They was supposed to phone in the night with my results but didn't, so I'm up at 4:45am waiting to ring them haha. On a positive, I feel sick this morning and I have never had morning sickness in 3 previous pregnancies so hopefully a sign of rising hcg. Xx

Yeah I think the hospital and office tests start at 75-100. How many dpo are you?
I'm really not sure. If I go by when I had what felt like O pain and Ewcm then I'd be 12dpo today x

Sophie that's great progression! I'm sorry the doctor never called you back. How frustrating!

Testing tomorrow with a digital... I am hoping I get my bfp. I am currently on CD 56 with no signs of AF coming. I was researching online about possible reasons for my tests not really showing anything and it says after 5 weeks there could be too much hcg for the tests to pick up. Any advice or insight on this?
From past experience the times when AF late and negative tests it meant I didn’t ovulate :( I have pcos which is very common for me not to ovulate each month and even when I do get AF. I would go and see your GP for a blood test and go from there. Sorry it is such a complicated cycle for you xx

I have a serious poas addiction #-oI held for 5 hours and did another frer and it’s getting darker (top 7am/bottom 12pm). Way more obvious in person and pink in colour. I also used a frer from a different box just to be sure the first wasn’t an evap.
*first pic is tweaked

7C932B3F-BAF6-4649-BBE4-FFD8490BDA2D.jpeg 7BC8D848-FF27-470D-BFD8-FA6C1C2CD35E.jpeg

Last edited:
Hospital just called and my blood work was only 15. I can see progression so I'm really hoping that when I go back tomorrow they have risen. I've never been so worried xx
It could still be very early and implantation happened later. It can take hcg 48-72 hours to double. FX’d it is rising tomorrow. I’ll be thinking of you xx

Hospital just called and my blood work was only 15. I can see progression so I'm really hoping that when I go back tomorrow they have risen.

A 15 hcg level is a positive result. Congrats! :happydance:

The lines do show progression. FX the levels double on the next test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->