April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Going to stalk this thread, no TTW for me but IVF will start next month, and want to keep up to date with the ladies that got the :witch: last month!!! Good luck to all and :dust:

Well today’s test is a little lighter I think? My cervix is real low and quite firm. Thinking maybe I ovulated yesterday before I did the OPK? Or maybe even Saturday? Opinions anyone? Top is late last night, bottom around lunch time.

AEC5DA57-9590-411E-A3D2-37184C34DFA6.jpeg

That’s possible mum but OPKs do weird things. What CD are you?

My boobs were terribly sore on CD6 and CD7. Today on CD8, they feel fine. Weird, huh? Gassy yesterday and today with bloating today also. Symptom spotters are us!

Last edited:
mumof1 that does look close but the picture is a little blurry so I can't tell very well. I would try the app Premom because it'll actually detect your peak (you have to take a few after your peak as well), but I think a computer reading the line is sometimes better than my eyes.

@JGIRL25 any updates? I saw that you got a bfn on the April thread. Any idea when you might be testing again in May? Hope you're doing well!

That’s possible mum but OPKs do weird things. What CD are you?

I’m CD16. Done another this evening and it’s exactly the same again????

mumof1 that does look close but the picture is a little blurry so I can't tell very well. I would try the app Premom because it'll actually detect your peak (you have to take a few after your peak as well), but I think a computer reading the line is sometimes better than my eyes.

Thank you. I’ll look into that.

So nervous to join since me and DH were supposed to be "waiting to try" but we kinda took the whole "whatever happens, will happen" I've already tested, think I see something faint. I have no idea when af is due this month because of my tube removal literally a month ago well a few days shy... but I'm expecting to see af maybe the 5th or 6th so I would hope my tests would be a proper + by then.
Gl ladies!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Well if premom is right I’m out. Unlikely we’ll get to dtd til Friday so think I’ll leave it for now. Cba with the stress again really :(

Feeling SO cruddy today. Hot, crampy, headache, tender boobs. I'm only 9 DPO but it feels like AF is on her way. I don't know what is going on.

Tried another OPK tonight. It’s light now. Almost nothing there. Wondering if since I just installed premom and going on a guess as to cycle length I’ve already ovulated and it’s not known due to cycles been out. Could this be possible???

Looking to test May 1st if AF doesn't show up by then (would be 1 day late!) My poor breasts have been so freaking sore lately. I've never felt worse after taking a bra off but it's like gravity is so much worse than being in a bra and I'm not even that busty! Nevermind the veins :shock: We'll see if I'm reading too much into it since I've been a bit irregular lately but the sore breasts to this degree aren't typical for me so we'll see soon!

All the best, everyone! :)

:dust:

Getting ready to test in the morning... So far I am 14 days late and so nervous. AF has always been clockwork and last month it changed dates. This month I didn't get a visit (thankfully). I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop so to speak.

Symptoms that showed up this week:
-nausea
-headache
-dizziness
-prominent veins in breasts
-frequent urination (every 45-60 mins)
-sensitive nipple area

Not in the tww yet but I have been keeping updated following to hopefully see some bfp’s soon! I’m hoping to ovulate by the weekend but my cycles are unknown at this stage

Mumof1 - Prenom is just a tool like Fertility Friend, Ovia, and Kindara. If your OPK was faint today, that's a good sign that you ovulated either yesterday or early today. OPKs are positive about 24 hours before ovulation, so if you BD'd up to 5 days before today, you have a chance at catching that egg. Honestly, our bodies can act differently every month...we are not machines so getting pregnant can be slightly unpredictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->