April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Mumof1 - Prenom is just a tool like Fertility Friend, Ovia, and Kindara. If your OPK was faint today, that's a good sign that you ovulated either yesterday or early today. OPKs are positive about 24 hours before ovulation, so if you BD'd up to 5 days before today, you have a chance at catching that egg. Honestly, our bodies can act differently every month...we are not machines so getting pregnant can be slightly unpredictable.

Thank you. That would make sense but who knows eh. Should that be the case then we may be in with a chance as we BD’d Saturday and Sunday. Yes that’s very true. Oh well, fx I guess xx

BFN at 10 DPO. I often get 11 (and even once a 12) DPO BFPs though. Having said that, I cramped like a mofo yesterday. Today, less cramping. Boobs are sore. Having said THAT, I don't usually get pregnancy symptoms until pretty late into the pregnancy. So, yeah, I guess I'm still just waiting . . .

If my cycles aren’t too affected by my miscarriage earlier in April, my period is supposed to start on May 4th. So probably my test date.

May the 4th be with me.
Testing may 7th...expected period date..if I was still on the pill. First month off. Who knows
So many symptoms and ib bleed with ewcm. I need help hahaha

Can anyone explain this??? I don’t understand how it can go down then up again?? I know today’s is negative but why would the surge be higher than yesterday?

DB08E38F-5121-4FFC-A6C8-0B44927AD4C3.png

Hello all!! I’m 8dpo today. Due on, on the 8th of May! I might test in couple of days just because I’m being impatient!!

I think I ovulated yesterday! That being said, could I please be moved from TBD to May 15th for my testing date? I'll likely start testing realistically around the 10th (I'm the biggest POASaholic lol!), but if I'm pregnant, I'll know definitely by the 15th :)

I posted in the pregnancy test forum but I thought I would put it here too incase anyone wanted to squint with me. Thoughts?

1269545-afdbcf8f1021030d92495f2e3d9c42b8.jpg

Good luck ladies! I hope this month will bring us BFP's! :dust:

AFM, I'm currently on CD 26. My cycles before my MC in April lasted approx. 27-29 days. This cycle is the first after the MC so I don't know what will happen. I don't know when or if I ovulated so I'm also not sure if we had a good BD timing or not. If I ovulated the day I usually do I would be 11 DPO today.

I used to get period cramping or dull ache the day or two days before my period was due. I have had some dull ache for like 3,5 day now. On and off. But I thought my period would start.

I took an early detection HPT (10 miu/ml) both yesterday and today with FMU. My mind is playing really bad trick on me since I swear I can see something reaaaally faint. Probably just an evap but it did show up something during the time limit and remained somewhat barely (but still there) visible after the tests had dried. The photo quality isn't that great when uploading here though...

Or maybe it's just something left from the MC...

Test 1 (CD 25):
IMG_9876.jpg IMG_9885.jpg IMG_9909.JPG

Test 2 (CD 26):
IMG_9902.jpg IMG_9903.JPG

Last edited:
Aybee - I can definitely see a line! Have you tested again?

My hubby is away for the weekend right over my fertile period, so I’m not very hopeful for this cycle.

Aybee I totally see a line!!!

GL Amanda

Millhaven I feel like I can see a bunch of lines but it's almost like you didn't wait quite long enough before taking the picture...did the lines get any clearer as the test dried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->