April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by co_fostermom, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Millhaven

Millhaven Cautiously expecting #02

Yeah, I know...I took a lot of pics during the time limit and afterwards, haha. The lines did stay even afterwards but very very very faint. We’ll have to wait and see. If I have a normal cycle my period is due in 2 days.

Congrats! :)

2. Amanda Sian

Amanda Sian Well-Known Member

Took this morning because I couldn't wait. I have two others to try again but I saw a faint line. Taken within the time frame.

3. TTC74

TTC74 Well-Known Member

Positive! Congrats!

4. tone

tone Mummy of 2! ttc for #3

I did a test this morning. I was dreaming all night about positive tests but it was BFN :(

5. tone

tone Mummy of 2! ttc for #3

That’s definitely positive!! Congratulations :)

6. TTC74

TTC74 Well-Known Member

Forgive me for repeating some stuff from prior posts . . . .

I'm so exhausted. I'm about to throw in the "wishful thinking" towel. I'm 11 DPO and got a BFN this morning on a FRER. So, I really should have lost all optimism then. BUT, two to three days ago I was cramping like crazy and was sure that AF was arriving early. She didn't and the cramping has left me entirely. My cervix has been firm (as expected in any post ovulation non-pregnant body. This morning my cervix was soft though and as of now, it is also high. Those are both massive pregnancy indicators. So, I don't know what to think other than . . . tomorrow, if I get a BFN, I'm just going to go with it.

co_fostermom likes this.
  7. co_fostermom

co_fostermom Mom to 2 Angel Babies

Hang in there TTC. This journey is brutal.

8. TTC74

TTC74 Well-Known Member

My most recent test. I'm not thinking so. It seems like I can see the test strip but it isn't pink.

9. co_fostermom

Aybee that is definitely a positive! Do you want me to update the main list?

10. co_fostermom

TTC it's too blurry for me to tell. Sorry hun.

11. Aybee Baybee

Aybee Baybee Well-Known Member

Oh yes please. I have never seen a BFP next to my name in a list before. How exciting! Oh damnit, now I'm crying.. ladies I think I might be pregnant!

12. JAM1611

JAM1611 Well-Known Member

So a 2/3 days ago i had some crampy feelings and a few sharp twinges. And this evening when i wipe from peepee its tinged pinky. Do we think IB? Or start of AF? Ive done a test today and bfn.

No idea of actual O day as i didnt want the stress of opks this month as drove me a bit crazy last couple of months. According to my app im due af on Sunday. Im CD26 now xx

13. TTC74

TTC74 Well-Known Member

I vote for IB. Plus, I hope I’m in your camp too since I also got a BFN today and am due AF on Sunday.

14. Literati_Love

Literati_Love Well-Known Member

Aybee - congrats! Definitely a line there!

15. TayBabes92

TayBabes92 Well-Known Member

I’m soooooo freaking excited to almost be in the tww!! \\:D/ I have been waiting around for days wondering if or when I would see some change on my opk’s. FF chart said I already O’d 3 days ago because my temps were down then spiked but I knew I couldn’t have O’d based off CM and CP. This morning I woke up to flashing smiley on CB digi opk then I couldn’t help myself after lunch tested and it was a solid smiley! My ic opk’s aren’t 100% positive yet but I’ll check again tonight. Hopefully my temp dips tomorrow for ovulation Sorry for my craziness just can’t help the excitement! Sending the baby dust to you all for :bfp:’s this month xx :dust:

co_fostermom likes this.
  16. JAM1611

JAM1611 Well-Known Member

I hope you have better luck! I really think its just af starting early! It was a bit more this morning and more darker rather than pink. Xx

co_fostermom likes this.
  17. co_fostermom

TayBabes what test date would you like me to list you under?

TayBabes92 likes this.
  18. TayBabes92

TayBabes92 Well-Known Member

Could you put me down for the 18th but knowing me I’ll test sooner lol. I’m hoping to be strong willed enough to hold out though for the 18th :)

co_fostermom likes this.
  19. Gonzadroit

Gonzadroit Active Member

I'm so sorry-- I know how you feel. It's mentally and literally physically exhausting. The waiting the testing, the googling - I'm going crazy. I feel less pregnant than I did 4 days ago. How? Haha. I got sharp random butt pains right behind my hip a few times today, never experienced that before. It felt like a pinched nerve. We all need to relax and meditate. I saw some nice pregnancy and conception meditation video on youtube. My fiance keeps sending me baby videos and pictures of mixed kids, he's ultra excited this month. Let's wait and see tomorrow I'm 10 DPO.

20. Millhaven

Millhaven Cautiously expecting #02

So, I’m thinking I’m out.

I have been experiencing some lower dull ache/cramping (somewhat similiar to period ache but less intense) that came and went away for like 4 days. My cm is slightly yellow, creamy but still wet and somewhat stretchy. Used a tampon today because I was so sure my period would start today. Took it out after like 3 hours and there it was. The above said CM but with small streaks of red in it + brown blood. Not much, but yeah...

Af is due tomorrow but will probably hit me today.

I don’t know how many days past ovulation I am and I don’t know when (or if I ovulated). Maybe 13 DPO or less. I’m on cd 28.

Sigh. :(

JAM1611 likes this.