April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Hey ladies! I'll be testing April 8th, or 11dpIUI!
It's my first official tww and I'm going nuts....o_O

Ok, not just being totally stupid and this is the first time seeing it since i joined this thread lol, but does AFM mean as for me? Just figured it ou haha

Just cracked open 3 double yolkers, wonder if it's a sign? Hehe

Welcome DannaD will add your date. Good luck this cycle.
Twinmum lol i didn't know until u said so thanks for clearing that up. ;)
Welcome heather huni added you too x

Hands up ladies - I just jumped to the last page as there were 53 pages to read!!! So sorry if I have missed anything so far, but I'll try and keep up from here on in.

AFM - I'll probably just be stalking this thread. I am CD5 but cycles are 37 days so AF not due to 1st May.

Not sure if anyone is into mediums/psychics, but I saw one yesterday and he said I would be pregnant very soon, like pee on a stick right now soon. I'd love to believe that was true.
He also said I would have a boy and then within a year I would have a girl. He is the second person to say that to me. Fingers crossed!

Hi bluefish feel free to stay with us for. Join in the madness. These ladies on here are absolutely fantastic x

Hi blue fish! My aunt had a freaky one with a phsyic many years ago. At the point she went she had just had her second child and was DONE, absolutely finished, happy and never wanted any more. Pshycic told her she had a baby boy waiting for her still, not right now, not soon but there is a baby boy coming to you. 2 years later she found out she was pregnant, she had been using cintraception so was not planned at all. A few months later some one she knew saw the same psycic, there was absolutely no way this man could have know they knew each other, he was quite a distance away and my aunt and her friend didn't even live in the same town or anything. He just said to her 'oh and tell Catherine her baby boy will be born 2 weeks early but he will be perfectly healthy'. . . She had a c section at exaclt 38 weeks, healthy baby boy.

Wow Twinmum - that's quite a story! Amazingly spot on!

He talked about other things too. Some things about DHs childhood were spot on! Really hoping he was spot on about this too!!!

Hey ladies! I'll be testing April 8th, or 11dpIUI!
It's my first official tww and I'm going nuts....o_O

How was the IUI? I did the femara dose 2.5 two times a day I am currently CD5 and if my follies look good enough we will be doing our first IUI this month like next week maybe eeekkkkkk! Looking for any advice I can get! Thanks and my fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Mrs - I did my first IUI last month. If you can get your OH to go with you to the insemination, I'd recommend it. You have to lie still for 10-20 minutes after the procedure, and it was so nice just sitting there holding his hand. In a lot of ways it was more romantic/intimate than some of the BD cycles have been because they're so scheduled at this point. Only other recommendation is don't drink too much water before the insemination - you need to have a full bladder but again, you'll have to lie there for a while afterwards lol.

Hi ladies, just checking in. I'm CD 20 and waiting on o. I'm not on femara this cycle so I'm not sure when/if I'll o. If i don't o, I won't have a period. So if nothing happens by April 14 I'll take provera. Its probably just as well that I didn't ovulate this cycle. It makes me ovulate around CD17-19, and OH was sick and now I am. With nasty bronchitis. Needless to say, we haven't bd'd in a while!

Hey ladies - I'll be joining you all from the March thread. AF arrived right on time last week Wednesday.

I'll be testing around 4/22. (That is when AF is due and I'm currently telling myself I wont test early...but I'm sure I will!)

Mrs - I did my first IUI last month. If you can get your OH to go with you to the insemination, I'd recommend it. You have to lie still for 10-20 minutes after the procedure, and it was so nice just sitting there holding his hand. In a lot of ways it was more romantic/intimate than some of the BD cycles have been because they're so scheduled at this point. Only other recommendation is don't drink too much water before the insemination - you need to have a full bladder but again, you'll have to lie there for a while afterwards lol.

Thank you for this advise our BD is the same these days too! Im hoping he will be able to go with I know he wants to be there so we will see what the schedules say :) I will try to remember water but not to much!!! What about after should I take a day or two off work or am I good to go once I leave there?

DRJO - Are you getting your fibroid removed through a hysteroscopy? I had my sonohysterogram last Friday and there was some small anomaly that they have to go back and check on in a month. It might have just been a small left over menstrual clot because I had the test done a little early. If it's something more than that the RE said they'd have to do a hysteroscopy next.

Mrs - Oh, it's a pretty easy procedure! It's a little uncomfortable during and immediately after the procedure, but by the time you're walking out you should be 100%. They just have you lie still to give the swimmers the best chance :) I can't imagine a need for any time off afterwards.

Hey ladies - I'll be joining you all from the March thread. AF arrived right on time last week Wednesday.

I'll be testing around 4/22. (That is when AF is due and I'm currently telling myself I wont test early...but I'm sure I will!)

Hehe you getting POAS syndrome too? I ALMOST went and got some today but I managed to restrain myself, trying to make it to saturday, AF due sunday :)

Hi Emmy my cycles usually vary from 26/27 days last one was 28 I think my body likes to keep me guessing.
Very pleased to still be in the April cycle I suppose it's lucky to get another go at a December bundle x

Yeah I know AF sucks but your lucky you have short cycles as you get more chances, mine are 37 days or longer so I feel like I am waiting absolutely ages for each cycle!! I'm still waiting to O on cd20...

Fingers crossed we both get our bfp's in April xx

DRJO - Are you getting your fibroid removed through a hysteroscopy? I had my sonohysterogram last Friday and there was some small anomaly that they have to go back and check on in a month. It might have just been a small left over menstrual clot because I had the test done a little early. If it's something more than that the RE said they'd have to do a hysteroscopy next.

Krissy- yes, it will be a hysteroscopy. They actually noticed something during my hsg, like a shadow, which is why I had the sonohysterogram. I saw the fibroid right away on the screen. It's pretty significant in size and on the front wall of my uterus, extending almost to the back wall. They said it would most likely prevent me getting pregnant, and would probably cause a miscarriage if I did manage to get pregnant since there is no blood flow in that part of my uterus. It might be why I miscarried before. I'm also wondering if it's why I have spotting randomly during my cycle.

I'll let you know how it goes, whenever I manage to have the surgery. I know it's an outpatient procedure and that I have to take 10 days off work to recover. I'm guessing they suggest pelvic rest for 2 weeks, and I'm not sure if we'll be able to ttc that cycle or if I'd have to skip it.

Sorry after came early ckelly. I'm having many ad signs now and she's due in 2 days. Hoping for my bfp but if it doesn't happen I will still be in the April group. Maybe some of us will have new years babies! Well I'm not out yet. We'll see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->