April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Big hugs to the ASD mommies, mummy's, Mamies :hugs:

I've been spending all day finding, reading about and pre-booking by date and times our 7 day Paris trip with 2 asd children and an aspie hubby...... :headspin::rofl:

I've also been trying to find supermarkets that stock dairy free, beef free groceries as myself and my daughter are allergic to dairy lamb and beef :dohh: to try and get them delivered the day after we arrive. In the end I just booked an extra suitcase and will take all her food with me haha! I rang the airline and they are fine with it. phew.

Today has been a bit manic. I know you ladies will appreciate the complexities of travel with ASD. :) -Sorry just had to vent. :kiss:

The top 3 I don't see anything, 4th not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks but the bottom 2 i deffinately see a very faint line.

The top 3 I don't see anything, 4th not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks but the bottom 2 i deffinately see a very faint line.

Very interesting, it goes from 5 dpo down to todays, the last one being 7dpo at the bottom. :coffee: Waiting. I will do another in the morning as I have loads of them. xx

I need to stop looking a poeple getting really early faint positives because it makes me wanna test but I have no IC's and I doubt pound land ones would sensitive enough lol not buying ones that cost a fiver just for messing haha

Code:
I need to stop looking a poeple getting really early faint positives because it makes me wanna test but I have no IC's and I doubt pound land ones would sensitive enough lol not buying ones that cost a fiver just for messing haha

I'm sorry :hugs: In made sure I ordered these this time especially to mess around with as I stupidly spent a fortune last cycle when I didn't even ovulate. You'll be glad you've waited as there is no consolation is getting a shadow, the excitement is in the bfp's! The crackers. :)

Haha! Yeah this is only our first cycle so I have nothing in. If i was going to opk i would get a load in along with those but i just can't really justify ordering just for those when no matter wether i test early, on time or late the answer will be the same. Just having the pacience to wait that's the problem lol!

I had a pack of 50 one-step ICs, but I used my last one a few days ago. As I've had no period since my daughter was born, I've been going a bit POAS crazy with using a few ICs every week. Sometimes when I get a particularly cruel evap or even a false pink line, I'll use up loads till I'm satisfied it was just a fluke. Now that I've hopefully ovulated, I'm going to hold off till 7dpo and then start (gives me time to order some more too :) ). I have seen so many BFNs, I don't mind seeing a few more and I do enjoy the excitement of scrutinising the line. With my daughter I only just got a faint line at 10dpo, so even if this was (miraculously) our cycle, I doubt I'd see anything till then anyway.

Still huge fingers crossed I actually ovulated!!

Haha! Yeah this is only our first cycle so I have nothing in. If i was going to opk i would get a load in along with those but i just can't really justify ordering just for those when no matter wether i test early, on time or late the answer will be the same. Just having the pacience to wait that's the problem lol!

It is the problem and I definitely do not have patience :shrug: hehehe

Okay here they are. The lines are darker in person. I am not sure you can see it in the photos.

Emilie I can definitely see a line there :thumbup:

Squirrel I did see what I thought was a line in the time frame, but then it became clearer as it dried, so that's the reason I'm not sure, if I just made up the line that I thought I saw as hubby couldn't see it, but then he could see it later on
EmilieBrianne - Something is catching my eye, but I'm not sure!

Ladies , I see both lines :hugs: Here's hoping they get darker whoohooo!. :dust:

I woke up today with a feeling that I'm just not pregnant. It's hard to describe but I just don't think I am. My boobs are killing me but I'm just feeling doubtful. Moods are swinging wildly I keep having to tell myself to chill. :haha: I'm still jotting down symptoms day by day on the off chance that I should get a bfp. I took a test with 2mu as forgot this morn :dohh:

Here is this mornings test and below that is the tests I've taken in a row for the last three days from 5dpo to 7dpo this morning.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=391397

and here's progression.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=391398
All I see is shadows I can't tell what it is lol. Just the waiting game. I will of course test again in the morning. :dust::dust::dust:

Amber I can definitely see lines on those bottom ones :thumbup:

I can see lines on all your tests ladies! I know it's early days but I think ur all heading for the groups first bfp's!!

The line is definitely darker on the 7dpo test amber

Emilie i see a line on the first pic you posted, I know it's hard to catch them. I really hope it's a bfp but I am so wary of those ic's. I posted a pic of one before and everyone agreed it was positive but it wasn't I think they often have shadows. I really hope all those faint lines in ic's turn into bfp's for everyone!!

And chimpette I can clearly see a line on that frer, they are sensitive so it would make sense that the others weren't coming up yet and it is early days. Was that photo taken within 10 minutes of doing the test? Cus I never believed it before when people said don't look at it after the time frame and I didn't see how a positive could appear from nowhere if it wasn't there before but I took a frer out of the bin before and it was such a clear line but slightly thinner than the control line!! But it wasn't positive really just a nasty evap with colour!! Again I really hope it's your bfp I'm just sharing my experiences x

Oh my gosh just went on the excercise bike I wanted that OH got me as an early birthday present, how unfit am i! *faints, red faced in a pool of sweat* lol! Nice sexy image there for you lovely ladies haha

Is anyone else TTC their last baby?

We are and I'm feeling oddly emotional about it. We never TTC our son, so we've only done it once before when we were trying for our daughter and I feel weird that this is the last time I'll ever do it. This is the last time I will have to wait through these agonising Two Week Waits, the last time I will ever stare at negative IC strips willing them to go positive, this is the last time I will ever finally get that BFP and think of a fun way to tell my husband, this is the last time I'll go for all my midwife appointments, download millions of pregnancy apps, fill my calendar with pregnancy milestones, feel my baby kicking me, enjoy my growing bump, feel empowered by the life I am creating, wonder at what that tiny person will be like, jump to-and-fro between "it's a girl, I'm certain" and "no, it's definitely a boy", feel the childish excitement and wonder when it's scan day, count down to all sorts of seemingly minor pregnancy milestones, have random strangers constantly smile at me and ask me about my pregnancy, enjoy the wonderful experience that was labour and birth with my daughter, meet my child for the very last time and simply stare at their beautiful little features wondering which are mine and which are his, lie with a newborn sleeping on my chest knowing that in that moment life is simply perfect... wow... now I am super emotional!!!

Time to flip it.

This is also the last time I will have to despairingly watch my body (which I have fought to keep fit and trim) stretch and change in ways I never thought possible, the last time I will have to watch what I eat and drink, the last time I will have to forego my regular glass of wine in the evening, the last time I have to panic when I don't think I've felt the baby move in a while, the last time I have to be petrified of finding blood when I wipe, the last time I will be so uncomfortable I cannot sleep for months on end, the last time I get a huge nasty kick right in the diaphragm winding me, the last time I suddenly realise I need to pee when there isn't a loo for miles, the last time I have an irritable uterus that contracts every three minutes uncomfortably for the majority of the pregnancy, the last time I have to endure the horrific labour and birth that I had with my son, the last time I have to feel like my family is incomplete and waiting for someone to arrive.

Okay I feel better now :D

To be fair, I am looking forward to our family being complete and moving on to the next stage of our life together - when we are all present, when no one is in nappies and waking up in the night (!!), when everyone can talk and walk, and when we can leave them all with a relative or close friend babysitting so we can have regular date nights again without the worry of someone calling up to tell us the baby won't settle and we have to come home again.

Anyone else want to share their worries/hopes/feelings? I just went a bit mad with my mini-essay :haha:

Squirrel, I can totally relate to everything you just said (apart from keeping fit and trim!) But it is exactly how I'm feeling. Excited to be ttc again, but also that it might not happen.
We were ttc for a long time previously as my OH has a disabililty and while it's not impossible to conceive, it is certainly not easy. I still think of our daughter as a miracle! Still hopeful and staying positive though. Our daughter has had health problems since 5 days old, reflux, eczema and suspected asthma, and has more recently been diagnosed with 11 intolerances. I sometimes wonder if I am to blame for any of it:(
My main worries are if we will be lucky enough to conceive again, and if so, will they have any of the same problems. Seems trivial compared to others, but it can be such a struggle at times, and its a feeling I cant stop thinking about :wacko: Those are the things I have no control over.
But in the meantime, I'm trying to enjoy ttc, the tww:coffee: and catching up with what everyone is posting on here!

Yeah i worry about it being my last but not for the same reason. I am perfectly fine with haveing 3 children in total, I am just terrified of a repeat of the complicated pregnancy and worrying if my boy would be still born, awful labour, dodgy incompetent Dr, emergency section delivery, not seeing them for so long after, almost loosing my girl at 17 days old, having to leave them in hopsital, them not being able to breast feed and my milk supply suddenly stopping very early on. Then there were so many issues with feeding,nsleeping, asthma, excema, reflux, hayfever, colic, physio appointments ..... All I want is a full term natural delivery, take my baby home and breast feed and eveyrhting me ok and this is my one and only chance for it to happen.

Even thou it's my 3rd but OH's first so we are so excited. (Not like it would be any less exciting if it wasn't our first together but you know what I mean lol). Just feels like if I end up needing another section that's it, done, over. Never have any chance of a natural delivery and I feel like absolutely every natural motherly instinct i had was ripped away from me and it seriously effected me bonding with them at first. I felt that initial overwhelming rush of love and emotion as soon as I heard them cry but by the time I finally saw them and held them it was like i was holding another person's children.

Hello ladies can I join? I was 4 days late and the witch just hit me today full force ugh! CD 1 here will test on the 25th

I can see lines on all your tests ladies! I know it's early days but I think ur all heading for the groups first bfp's!!

Emilie i see a line on the first pic you posted, I know it's hard to catch them. I really hope it's a bfp but I am so wary of those ic's. I posted a pic of one before and everyone agreed it was positive but it wasn't I think they often have shadows. I really hope all those faint lines in ic's turn into bfp's for everyone!!

And chimpette I can clearly see a line on that frer, they are sensitive so it would make sense that the others weren't coming up yet and it is early days. Was that photo taken within 10 minutes of doing the test? Cus I never believed it before when people said don't look at it after the time frame and I didn't see how a positive could appear from nowhere if it wasn't there before but I took a frer out of the bin before and it was such a clear line but slightly thinner than the control line!! But it wasn't positive really just a nasty evap with colour!! Again I really hope it's your bfp I'm just sharing my experiences x
I have had tests in the past that were clearly positive but never got positive blood test. I found out I had faulty tests. But I don't know if I should test again in the morning or wait a couple of days. The lines seem to be getting darker. But I just don't want the disappointment.

Hi, you've got me down on the 2nd I think but could I get changed to the 13th please. O didn't come untill day 40! Looks like I'm having my longest cycle recorded 😕 thanks!

I have had tests in the past that were clearly positive but never got positive blood test. I found out I had faulty tests. But I don't know if I should test again in the morning or wait a couple of days. The lines seem to be getting darker. But I just don't want the disappointment.

I would test again but that's cus I can't help it! Post your tests if you do anymore, fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->