April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Morning ladies
Kariss will change for u hun.
Welcome faith good luck this cycle.
Bfn for me again today not hopeful now as 12dpo will only test if af not here by Thursday.
Good luck everyone seeing some lines already which is great xx

Well af has arrived for me 3 days early :/ BUT it puts be back in the april testing as I will be testing 26th so that's a good thing right? X

Sorry to hear that Kelly. I hope April can still be your month!!

Hi ladies, I'm a bit late but can I join?? I was going to test on 31 March, but thinking I may try to put it off til 1st/2nd April. Xx

Sorry af got you kelly :( good luck for this cycle

I was naughty and tested this morning with a cheapo asda strip test I had left over today, im only 8dpo lol however I do see something! Im not sure on it though because I can't see any colour so im going to put it down as an evap and try not to test again for a few more days lol

image.jpg

I am very wary of faint shadows on tests now, seen so many people get them lately and turn out not to be pregnant. Fx you get your BFP.

Thanks ladies x
Charlie I do see something I have my fx for u :)
Mumof5 welcome lovely will add your date. Good luck x

The poctures really arent showin it much are they lol, but there is defo something, however im the same as you twinmum i dont trust shadow lines at all, has to be a nice noticeable pink line, iv had plenty of shadow lines that turn out to be nothing

I see lines on all the tests too. Good luck to you all! I hope the lines get darker and darker.

Afm - I can start the O tests on Sat! Woohoo! Long cycles suck...lol can't wait to be in the tww

Sorry ckelly, I hate I it when AF comes early, why is that?! At least you get to still be in the thread x

Hi Emmy my cycles usually vary from 26/27 days last one was 28 I think my body likes to keep me guessing.
Very pleased to still be in the April cycle I suppose it's lucky to get another go at a December bundle x

Yay keep those positive vibes Kelly! Still time for a christmas/newyear baby yet :D

Wow I have had a lot to catch up on! Welcome to all the new ladies so glad to have you here with us!
I cant wait to see how the month goes and those test I see lines on most of them and cant wait to see them get darker!
Ckelly so sorry AF got you but now you can go for a late Christmas early New Years gift with some of us testers later this month! Have you heard from Sweetmama? I am a little concerned she was fairly active on here now nothing???

AFM : I am CD 5 AF is slowing down as of this morning just some spotting I am on my third day of Femera I go next Tuesday for a follie scan we may go for IUI this cycle depending on what my follies look like I am a little nervous but excited at the same time for this. Do any of you ladies have experiance with IUI??

Okay I am really cramping. I can hardly get out of bed. These are my normal af cramps. I didn't test this morning because I was cramping didn't want to waste a test

Hey everyone!

Charlie I think I see something! Can't wait for an update!

Kelly I am sorry AF got you but I am glad you are still in the thread for this month :)

AFM I am waiting to O, my cycles have been anywhere from 25-28 days and it look like this month I won't O early since it's CD11 and OPKs are super light, so I am still waiting.

My and the hubby have decided to DTD every day from CD9 until I O and so far we are keeping up :haha: lol but I might take a break tonight (since I am def not Oving today) and try again tomorrow morning just in case. It's really hard TTC with such a big possible O window!

I wish luck to all waiting to test these days! :)

Emmy no not heard from sweetmama I do hope all is ok and she's back with us soon.
Borr.dg the joys ay ;) Good luck huni have my fingers crossed for u x
Mrs verhey good luck lovely :)
Emilie how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back