April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

DRJO - Mine was a very thin tendril along one side that only protruded less than half way across the uterus... I've looked at images online and haven't seen any pathology that looks like it, so I'm hopeful it was nothing. I'm doing an IVF egg retrieval next cycle, so getting the scan done won't impact anything. Then worst case scenario I might just need some down time between the retrieval and the first FET to do the hysteroscopy. Good luck on yours, I hope it goes easily and fxed you don't even need much time off! And with a little extra luck hopefully it's all you need to do to get your :bfp: :dust:

Hey ladies! I'll be testing April 8th, or 11dpIUI!
It's my first official tww and I'm going nuts....o_O

How was the IUI? I did the femara dose 2.5 two times a day I am currently CD5 and if my follies look good enough we will be doing our first IUI this month like next week maybe eeekkkkkk! Looking for any advice I can get! Thanks and my fingers and toes are crossed for you!

It was my first IUI too! I was very nervous about the whole thing. The actual thing was painless and very fast, it's all the waiting around that was though.

I'm a bit worried the timing was off, I have a feeling I o'd the evening before the IUI, but 36 hours post trigger is pretty much the norm so I'd be pretty unlucky if I o'd too soon.

I was on Femara too, I'm a bad responder and at my US cd12 I was sure there would be nothing. There was one follie though (and tons of smaller ones, PCOS) so we went ahead with the IUI and had sex 2 more times afterwards. We had to abstain before the IUI, next time we won't though as DH's sperm count was quite good.

I think if/when I do my second IUI I'll be way lesd stressed. It's the unknown that's always though!

Thank you and FX for you too! I hope you're growing a nice big follie :)

Oh sorry hopeful.86 that the witch got you. how long are your cycles will you still be testing in April thread? Still in with a change for a festive bundle x
Im not that confident myself to be honest twinmum now at 11dpo and feel out already if im honest.
FabPop sorry huni can't help with that but im sure one of the other lovely ladies on here can.
Added you snowywolf good luck huni.
XxDreamxX fx lovely I hope you can do this naturally x

Thanks for the add babe.. I'm supposed to have AF visit today.. but there's no signs nor symptoms of her coming.. the tests are also showing up negatives.. booooo.. I wish I could start on a new cycle sooner if it is not working out .. :happydance:

Welcome babydust and brandicanucks hoping for your BFP ladies x
Hope you get your festive bundle snowywolf ;)
Im now on day 2 of new cycle and glad to be starting again a fresh but these af pains are horrendous this month.
Had my bloods back and all is perfect so that's good.
I see a few ladies take some extras to help things along supplements etc what would you ladies advise?
Also anyone heard from sweetmama?
Baby dust to you all x

CKelly when we were TTC Isla I used Vitex and soy isoflavones. I wasn't supposed to take both at the same time and didn't realise till CD7 when I stopped taking both instantly, but something worked as I ovulated early on CD12 for once instead of much later in my cycle. We also fell pregnant that cycle, so who knows if they helped. I usually read a lot of good things about vitex. Worth looking into maybe? I can't take any supplements with breastfeeding. If I weren't, I'd be taking vitex.

Temp went up again this morning. I think I did ovulate. So officially 3dpo! So exciting!!! I'd love to say I'll hold out testing till 12dpo or so, but I know I'll buckle a lot sooner than that. If I can get to 8dpo without testing I'll be proud of myself :haha: I just ordered a ton of new cheapies, so as soon as they arrive I'll be fighting the urge to POAS. I really am dreadful!

Thank you squirrel I really appreciate the advice I think I will give that a whirl this cycle.
Fx lovely I hope u get your festive BFP x

Definitely ovulated last night, approximately 27 hours after I inseminated. While the timing is great, I just have this feeling that this is not my cycle.

Brandi our timings are similar. We only dtd once in my fertile window the day before ovulation. I'm not too hopeful once was enough for me, but fingers crossed for both of us!!

I've successfully conceived on the first try with only one donation twice now, and have my 3 year old daughter and 8 month old son. I'm using the same donor, but this cycle was really weird, and I ovulated on CD20, where my normal had been CD17/18 for the last three cycles. But based on my last 3 cycles, I wasn't expecting AF until April 11, so that should be enough time to implant and grow. April 8 will be 9dpo. My normal for years had been a 26 days cycle with O on CD13, but my cycles hadn't regulated back to that since having Asher yet.

Just have a feeling that this will be the time I don't conceive the first time.

I am trying hard not to read too much into things. Had slight nausia on and off this morning, head ache and absolutely shattered, just had a nap for a couple hours. But i had all this for a few days last week. Head aches are a regular thing for me so I can't use that as reliable symptom spotting lol! I keep wanting to go get a test but I do know it's better to just wait so then OH and I can do the test together and not too early on that i could get a false negative if I do turn out to be pregnant.

Twinmum, how many DPO are you currently? I think it's always better to hold off for as long as you can so you don't get disappointed because it might be a negative even if you have conceieved because it's a little too early.

Have we got anyone from the UK on the board that have been refered to a gynacologist for help with fertility?

Hoefullyopto - I'm in the UK and was referred to hospital for help. GP was fab and organised all my tests before the hospital app so we could just move quite quickly.

It took a while - first saw GP end of July and hospital appointment was 1st December!

GP organised progesterone tests, ultrasound, blood tests, up to date smear, hubby has sperm analysed, even had to do STD tests. However, 1 week before hospital appointment we got a letter from Hospital to say our appointment had been cancelled indefinitely as my BMI was too high. Was gutted they had let us get to that point before even mentioning my weight!

All our tests were normal, and I actually conceived in December, sadly I miscarried but also conceived this month again (and miscarried!) but that was our first BFP in 2 years!

My GP has been good and is keeping an eye on any pregnancies so if I can get my BMI down we are still good to go!

Hope you have better luck than we did.

BTW - CKelly79 is that Norfolk in UK or USA? I'm on the Suffolk/Norfolk border in UK.

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well and not going crazy like me haha

Took an IC today and it has a second line :wacko: and it did have obvious pale pink/grey colour to it until it dried now it's the palest pink grey you could imagine but still a bold thick line and so easy to see in real life i can hold it out at arms length and still see it. It's really difficult to get pics of but I will try to show you what I'm talking about. :hugs:

What do you think Ladies? Pic one is within time frame the rest are after

Attachments

• 9dpo new bfp isit eeeeep.jpg
    9dpo new bfp isit eeeeep.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 21
  • is this pos 9dpo.jpg
    is this pos 9dpo.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 20
  • is this pos 9dpo 2.jpg
    is this pos 9dpo 2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 15
  • is this pos 9dpo3.jpg
    is this pos 9dpo3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 9dpo new.jpg
    9dpo new.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 15
Trying REALLY hard to not get excited as I have had 3 mc's. But I can see it so clearly. Everything crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->