April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

3dpo and no symptoms to obsess over yet :haha: can't even make anything up now! Did an opk and the second line wasn't even visible, which is the first time that's happened since I started taking OPKs. I hope that's a good sign that my hormones are doing what they should.

I did an OPK this morning too, and the surge was definitely on its way out. Hopefully those little swimmers have already caught the eggie.

Amber would you like your BFP added now lovely as that's a great line ?

Oh my goodness.... do you think? Oh what the heck go on then it is there afterall :dance:

I've sent hubby out on a wild goose chase with a list of all local-ish pharmacies to get me a FRER lol. Our one local morrisons and asda are out of stock :dohh:
It's ten to seven pm here in the UK he left at six and its raining hard. I feel mean but to me it's not real unless it's on a frer haha

3dpo and no symptoms to obsess over yet :haha: can't even make anything up now! Did an opk and the second line wasn't even visible, which is the first time that's happened since I started taking OPKs. I hope that's a good sign that my hormones are doing what they should.

:dust::dust: Let's hope your swimmer and eggy are hard at work in there :flower:

3dpo and I woke up with a headache and crampy feeling.

I was suppose to get some things done around the house, but guess what? I slept. Oh well. ;\

Amber would you like your BFP added now lovely as that's a great line ?

Oh my goodness.... do you think? Oh what the heck go on then it is there afterall :dance:

I've sent hubby out on a wild goose chase with a list of all local-ish pharmacies to get me a FRER lol. Our one local morrisons and asda are out of stock :dohh:
It's ten to seven pm here in the UK he left at six and its raining hard. I feel mean but to me it's not real unless it's on a frer haha

Any luck getting frer hun??

Well i guess it's a good thing I can't really ttc right now, bc I've just been diagnosed with pneumonia! My opks are almost positive but not sure theyre quite there yet. I'm temping so that should tell me, but they've been rocky lately bc of the fever. This whole cycle is a mess haha

Feeling sick again this evening. Why is it so hard to not think if every tiny little thing is a symptom. Just going to make it harder if I get a bfn after convincing myself I am after feeling sick

Stay positive twinmum, your not out until the witch shows. It's nion impossible to not think every symptom as a sign. Stay strong with testing and let's hope we see that BFP soon!

2 BFPs already! Congrats ladies and good luck to ladies who are testing soon!!

:dust:

I have 1 week until O now, better start BDing!!

I'm due :af: on the 18th - but if not EDD would be 26th December!! - that's a date I wouldn't forget! fingers crossed.

DRJO - Ugh that stinks.... hope you get well soon!! :hugs:

AF arrived for me. CD 1 of 7th Cycle of trying for #1 (feeling really let down and discouraged right now). I will be testing April 28th.

Hi ladies... I have been here on and off over the past month. I am 7DPO today and my temp went way down, but no spotting or anything except light cramping, fatigue, feeling drained (same as a lot of the time, ugh!). Also my boobs just became sore today. Praying that maybe the dip was implantation but I doubt it - that dip is pretty normal for me around this point in the LP. FX my temp goes back up tomorrow and at least gives me some hope, however delusional :D

:hi: Would love to join! I'm officially suppose to test April 9th if you could add me! I'll probably cave and do earlier!

FX everyone!

Can I be added too the list?! AF is due April 10th! I'm going to try and hold out until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->