April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

I really am wondering if i ovulated early this cycle. Cannot believe how dark it is. Only other thing I can think is if it's another set of multiples in there so it's sent the HCG levels up faster.

Congrats twin! You were experiencing a lot of symptoms so it makes sense you have such a dark test! Maybe it is twins!!!

Amber your not out till the witch shows! I hope it's still a BFP but just throwing this out there it could be chemical? Also I have posts with evaps that are so so so clear it looks like an evap.

Well I'm out this time. AF showed up Right on time. I forgot i hav a short luteal phase only 10 days. I had to take vitamins last time to make it longer. I think that helped getting pregnant with DS.

Ckelly can you put me down for April 26 th please :) let's go new years babies!!

Keep those BFPs rolling in!!!

I'm due to test on the 17th, I'm feeling hopeful but I'm determined not to test until AF is at least a day late!

And these are my opks from this morning plus my clearblue opk is reading high.

Just went though this last week. ;\ Something is wrong!

Attachments

• 2015-04-01 08.03.45.jpg
    2015-04-01 08.03.45.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 6
Congrats to Charlie and twinmum on those BFP's! :happydance: Twinmum what DPO are you? That's super dark! More twins, perhaps?

amber- I think it's too early to count yourself out yet! I totally get wanting to take your mind off it though :) Still rooting for you to get your BFP!

squirrel- wow those are some bad evaps! I had the exact same thing as the first link you posted a couple of cycles ago. It was like half of the test line was pink, almost like some dye from the control line got on there. I was hopeful but the next day was a BFN. Guess they're called cheapies for a reason ;)

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to test!

I am wondering that myself! I am only supposed to be 10dpo! Can't get my head round how dark the line it.

And these are my opks from this morning plus my clearblue opk is reading high.

Just went though this last week. ;\ Something is wrong!

Well the thing about the clear blue ones if it is the advanced digital one. It doesn't just read lh it also reads a type of estrogen so when you get a high reading that is it picking up that type of estrogen that surges before you ovulate or randomly if you have pcos. When you get a peak reading that is when it picks up the lh. I have pcos and get more than one surge of that estrogen and I occasionally get more than one surge lh if the first time I didn't ovulate. I gear up to ovulate but it wasn't able to so it has to do it over. So I save my money and use the cheapy test becAuse I can test more than once a day and catch my surge. So because of my pcos and endometriosis I get false surges. You can go to their website and it explains the different in the hormones it picks up better than I can. But I hope I made since and didn't confuse you to much.

So basically last week could have been a fluke? Last week I had two days low, 4 days high, and received my peak. After that I testes after my peak was gone and it was low again.

Took one yesterday and it was low and this morning is high? So I could possibly be ovulating twice?

Okay my past few tests I have done now that they are dry I can definitely tell they are indents. I am 12-13dpo I tested this morning but I don't see much of anything. I have gotten bfp late in the past at almost 6-7 weeks. I hope I get one this cycle. But either way I will just keep trying.

I am wondering that myself! I am only supposed to be 10dpo! Can't get my head round how dark the line it.

Wow. I'm not sure I've ever seen a line that dark at 10 DPO! Did you confirm O date with OPK's or temp? Or both? If it's right than I'd have to think twins. Or a superbaby! :ninja:

Wow. I'm not sure I've ever seen a line that dark at 10 DPO! Did you confirm O date with OPK's or temp? Or both? If it's right than I'd have to think twins. Or a superbaby! :ninja:

I did 1 OPK in the evening of cd 10 then 2 opk on cd 11&12. All were negative but the cd 10 was slightly darker. I wonder if i ovulates early and that cd10 test picked up the very tail end of the LH surge? Who know. Just hopeing so much that it sticks, will be a long wait to find out how many are growing in there unless i book a private scan!

Let us know what your HCG level is cause that line screams multiples :winkwink:

Not sure we having anything that tells you HCG levels over here. We only get the levels checked if you end up going to hospital with suspected misscarriage.

So basically last week could have been a fluke? Last week I had two days low, 4 days high, and received my peak. After that I testes after my peak was gone and it was low again.

Took one yesterday and it was low and this morning is high? So I could possibly be ovulating twice?

No not exactly ovulating twice but gearing up to ovulate twice. I have had it happen 4 times in one cycle and found it took that many tries to ovulate. But in that time I had a longer than normal cycle and it happened after a miscarriage but basically your body knows it is time to ovulate so tries to but the egg isn't ready so it fails. So it tries again. I have it happen all the time with twice a cycle but rarely more than that. So maybe you failed to ovulate the first time and your body is trying again or you could just have a hormone imbalance.

I did 1 OPK in the evening of cd 10 then 2 opk on cd 11&12. All were negative but the cd 10 was slightly darker. I wonder if i ovulates early and that cd10 test picked up the very tail end of the LH surge? Who know. Just hopeing so much that it sticks, will be a long wait to find out how many are growing in there unless i book a private scan!

Ah, that makes sense. I get positive OPK's for about 2-3 days, so if you're like me you could have O'd at maybe CD7 or 8? That's still a nice dark line for 12-13DPO :)

Hi All!

I am also in the dreaded 2ww - am 7 dpo now and supposed to test on 8 April, but will probably test on the 7th as DH is going away for a week on then.

Been TTC for a year with a mc in dec'14 at 7 weeks. This is also my first month temping & charting - very confusing!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Charlie - congrats :) they are starting to look good those lines!

Twinmum - wow! What a BFP! I'm wondering multiples too. Aren't you more likely to have reins if you've already had them?

Ksybr10 - how frustrating for you! It could be that you'll ovulate twice. I'd take OPKs twice a day to see what's going on.

Drjo sorry your poorly I hope u feel better soon x
Brandi they sound good symptoms huni fx for u x
Twinmum looking forward to seeing those tests ;)
Welcome Tag74,Soliderwide, Bluewater, Dani88 and Starryjune I will add your dates for you.
Here's to a good lucky month ladies for those festive bundles x

Do any of these lovely ladies have dates to add as yet?
Scoobydrlp
Danielle1984
Lost7
Angelob
Borr.dg.baby
Hopeful89
Snowywolf
Xx

Hi babe,I'm "19 DPO" still no AF, she's "late" and I suspect that I had a late O, and it's technically "8 DPO" ..dared not poas.. Arghhh.. 😭

Interesting so my body is playing tricks on me, April fools!

Explains why I dried up and now this morning I have a lot of stretchy white cm. Awesome.

Guess I'm out of my tww. I guess I'm just winging it this month. So frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->