April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

So who wants to symptom spot? lol

1dpo - Moody, increased cm, twinges on left side that feel kinda like O pain, but on and off, not constant like O pain, twinges on right, gassy, had a burst of energy this morning, but can quickly crashing around 1pm, CP is low, wet, firm.

Hi everyone joining :)

Hope to see some more bfp's today!

I am buying some first responce today ready to test on Saturday.

Drjo sorry your poorly I hope u feel better soon x
Brandi they sound good symptoms huni fx for u x
Twinmum looking forward to seeing those tests ;)
Welcome Tag74,Soliderwide, Bluewater, Dani88 and Starryjune I will add your dates for you.
Here's to a good lucky month ladies for those festive bundles x

Do any of these lovely ladies have dates to add as yet?
Scoobydrlp
Danielle1984
Lost7
Angelob
Borr.dg.baby
Hopeful89
Snowywolf
Xx

Bad news ladies :nope: Tests today are negative and major temp dip this morning. From around the 98.9-99.2's down to 98.2 this morning.
Please take my bfp off :( :sadangel:

I rinsed yesterdays test with water and there's still a pink line there :shrug:

I'll wait it out now, enjoy my sons 10th birthday tomorrow and get busy prepping for it today. Thank you all, see you in a couple of days I'll update when :witch: shows and then it's cycle day 1. Hoping and praying for lots of :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: on this thread, I just know it's a lucky one!

:dust: to you all <3 <3 <3

Brandi - sounds good! Hope you're in store for a sparkling BFP in a few weeks!

I had a temp drop this morning :'( I thought everything had been going a bit too smoothly. I had the most disrupted night's sleep possible with my daughter waking every hour and a half or so. I was boiling hot in the night, seriously burning up, so I'm surprised my temp was low this morning. With me disrupted sleep does make my temp go down, but it's still down now. It could be the second oestrogen surge as I do have a little ewcm again today out of nowhere. I'm really hoping it's that and not that my body is still broken after having my baby. I was so hoping my fertility was returning. OPK still practically non existent this morning, so it's not like I'm about to ovulate. I'm pretty sure I did ovulate as I had way too many signs, OPKs, cm, cramps and then temp dip on day of O followed by three high temps. Really hoping this is the result of disrupted sleep or second oestrogen surge. We will know tomorrow.

Symptoms are pretty non-existent :)

4dpo - Slight twinges in ovary areas, in the night absolutely boiling hot - had to kick off duvet even though the room was quite cold. Feeling very moody (but that is more likely to do with stress over returning to work).

Oh Amber, so so sorry to hear that :( you're not out yet! You're still only around 9/10dpo right? Temp dips don't always mean AF. I got a huge temp dip the day I got my BFP with my daughter. I was sure I was out with BFNs in the morning, then later that day I got a BFP.

Also I would chuck away those one-step ICs :haha: I get shadow lines with them all the time and even a couple of pink lines in the time limit and it all turn out to be false positives. They were much better quality when I was TTC my daughter in 2013. Now they are a pile of pants if you ask me! Sorry you've been stung by them too :hugs:

Here are some of the threads I started over the last few months with my weird ICs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2289763-faint-bfp-pink-evap-update-real-pink-false-positive.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2257915-faint-bfp-evap-came-up-time-limit-but-so-faint.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2249227-evap-start-something-eyes-needed-update-loads-new-evaps.html

Amber my lovely ive done as you have asked xx
I agree with squirrel still time huni. I hope your son has a fantastic birthday and it keeps your mind occupied.
Thinking of you and we will all be here when your back in a few days to support you xx

Oh Amber there is still time hun don't lose hope, maybe your urine was more diluted today? Good luck Hunni xx

Oh Amber, so so sorry to hear that :( you're not out yet! You're still only around 9/10dpo right? Temp dips don't always mean AF. I got a huge temp dip the day I got my BFP with my daughter. I was sure I was out with BFNs in the morning, then later that day I got a BFP.

Also I would chuck away those one-step ICs :haha: I get shadow lines with them all the time and even a couple of pink lines in the time limit and it all turn out to be false positives. They were much better quality when I was TTC my daughter in 2013. Now they are a pile of pants if you ask me! Sorry you've been stung by them too :hugs:

Here are some of the threads I started over the last few months with my weird ICs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2289763-faint-bfp-pink-evap-update-real-pink-false-positive.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2257915-faint-bfp-evap-came-up-time-limit-but-so-faint.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2249227-evap-start-something-eyes-needed-update-loads-new-evaps.html

They are a big pile of poop! :thumbup:

Everything pregnancy related is already in the bin out the back I went around with a bag and chucked everything away all the ones I've done, yesterdays all the proper ones I've done -everything -gone. :sulk: haha. I'm ignoring everything and getting on with the next few days now.

I'm done obsessing this cycle is now 36 days long and I've had enough of guessing it's tiring and distracting. I will now wait for my period and if AF doesn't show by Tuesday I will nip out and get a frer and do it with whatever pee I have in my bladder at that time. haha. :hugs:

My 10dpo tests
image.jpg

It's a lot more noticeable in real life!! I just can't catch it on camera, PLEASE stick

And this test is one of the crappiest tests ever lol it's 90% accurate the day after ur period is due lol i done one couple of days ago and it was stark white negative, but today...
image.jpg

I can see it on there huni hopefully be darker in a day or so . Yayyyyyy xx

I think when I post my DPO symptoms, I'll copy and paste the days before too, so that new members or lurkers who want to symptom spot can just look at the last post instead of searching. Feeling crampy and the gas is horrible this morning and I feel so bloated already. The cramps feel like AF cramps, but I can't say either way what they are lol. I'll post my symptoms later on in the day once I've gotten going.

It's 6:50am and I've been up for an hour already. I'm completely exhausted despite going to bed earlier and sleeping for a good 8 straight, uninterrupted hours. I'm lucky to get 6/7 broken hours lol.

Gotta get the kidlets ready for school.

So, the tests came in packs of two. Only need one for Saturday. Don't want the second to go to waste now do we! So decided to pee on it .... I am shaking! Don't know wether to say anything to OH as not even due on until Sunday and i promised I would wait until Saturday to test! But this came up so dark in 30 seconds, pic was taken less than 1 minute after i dipped!

https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s539/Twinmum87/image.jpg1_zpsrvjn5qzc.jpg

So guys, I'm confused. On the 24th, I tested high fertility all the way until the 28th. Then I got my peak smiley. All the Cm, etc. I also tested with test strips but they never got to their full potential!!

Now today, like I always do, I just test just to make sure and I'm reading high fertility! Wth??? What should I do?

Wow twinmum!! That's definately a BFP are you sure you are not further along than you think :)

It's great to see those positive tests! Congrats ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->