April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Interesting so my body is playing tricks on me, April fools!

Explains why I dried up and now this morning I have a lot of stretchy white cm. Awesome.

Guess I'm out of my tww. I guess I'm just winging it this month. So frustrating.

It is frustrating. I test with opks twice a day until I get a bfp or af. I get a 100 pack and order it about about 30 days. It lasts me 50 days or so.

Thank you ckelly for being so attentive! I will be testing april 12! If I can hold out that long, thankfully I don't have any tests in the house and my car is in the shop getting fixed for a couple of weeks so I won't be able to buy any! :haha:

Anyone here get O pain? I always get O pain, by watching my cycles I have determined I get it the day of O. It's usually mild but very noticeable and sometimes annoying so I take a couple of advils and I am fine. This month my OPKs have been weird and last night I woke up at 2am with really really bad O pain, like it went down to my back and kept me from sleeping well. It's on my left side and I am sure it's the side I am Oing from since I had a scan last month and I Ovulated from the right side last month. It was so intense that my whole left side is still tender to touch and some movements this morning. Anyone had that happen before?

My temp spiked this am as well so I am guessing I did O with the pain. I had a +opk yesterday morning and a - one yesterday afternoon (usual because I usually have about 3 days of + ones), and tested this morning and another + but I think I tested too early and that is never good with OPKs so I am waiting to test again in a few hours.

Thank you ckelly for being so attentive! I will be testing april 12! If I can hold out that long, thankfully I don't have any tests in the house and my car is in the shop getting fixed for a couple of weeks so I won't be able to buy any! :haha:

Anyone here get O pain? I always get O pain, by watching my cycles I have determined I get it the day of O. It's usually mild but very noticeable and sometimes annoying so I take a couple of advils and I am fine. This month my OPKs have been weird and last night I woke up at 2am with really really bad O pain, like it went down to my back and kept me from sleeping well. It's on my left side and I am sure it's the side I am Oing from since I had a scan last month and I Ovulated from the right side last month. It was so intense that my whole left side is still tender to touch and some movements this morning. Anyone had that happen before?

My temp spiked this am as well so I am guessing I did O with the pain. I had a +opk yesterday morning and a - one yesterday afternoon (usual because I usually have about 3 days of + ones), and tested this morning and another + but I think I tested too early and that is never good with OPKs so I am waiting to test again in a few hours.
I get o pain. It is normally the last day of ovulation too. I assume it is the egg releasing?

Hey guys! Sorry, I've been out for a few day prepping for my sister to visit us!

Congratulation Chimpette and Twinmum on the BFPs! Hope they are stickies. :happydance:

AFM: I thought I was having an anovulatory month with the roller coaster temps but what do you know, I have 2 high temps so far!! I couldn't be more excited. I'm in the TWW now and at 2-3 DPO. I will probably test on the 10th. My sister leaves on the 9th so what a great distraction for me! I think I over analyze my possible pregnancy symptoms. :haha:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-04-01 at 11.04.07 PM.png
    Screenshot 2015-04-01 at 11.04.07 PM.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
Well I've got mild cramps and tan spotting. Looks like AF is coming at 4dpo!!! Craziness, but to be expected with breastfeeding messing up cycles! At least ovulation is back :D quite disappointed we didn't catch the first egg, but hopefully we'll catch the second. I don't know if I'll ovulate again any time soon, as I inagibe my cycles will be pretty messed up, but here's hoping for another go at April testing towards the end of the month. Congrats to all those who got their beautiful BFPs, good luck to those of you still waiting and hopefully be back if I ovulate again soon :D :wave:

Yes squirrel, mine a fraternal so i must hyperovulate. Thinking of asking for an early scan to see what's in there lol

Sorry squirrel! I hope you O soon and can join us again!

twinmom I would for sure! It would drive me insane not knowing! Congratulations :)

I am D22. Had a little spotting yesterday, some mild cramps and mild back pain. Fingers crossed its a little implantation bleeding because i am now convinced i am starting early menopause.

Hey ladies! Tested today at 10dpo and got a bfn. But it's still early so staying hopeful. Still have pregnancy symptoms so I still think this is the month. Gag reflux is very sensitive. I gagged multiple times while brushing my teeth. This happened during my first pregnancy so please send me baby dust :kiss:.

Thanks ladies! Praying there are a lot of bfp this month! ***baby dust to you all***

Testing on Saturday again if the witch doesn't show her face :winkwink:

This mornings test

Attachments

• WP_20150401_004.jpg
    WP_20150401_004.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 21
Hey ladies! Tested today at 10dpo and got a bfn. But it's still early so staying hopeful. Still have pregnancy symptoms so I still think this is the month. Gag reflux is very sensitive. I gagged multiple times while brushing my teeth. This happened during my first pregnancy so please send me baby dust :kiss:.

Thanks ladies! Praying there are a lot of bfp this month! ***baby dust to you all***

Sending tons of dust your way! :dust:

Sorry Emilie I can't see anything on that test :(

Sending tons of dust your way! :dust:

Sorry Emilie I can't see anything on that test :(
Well me either lol. Pretty sure I am onto next cycle.

Well I've got mild cramps and tan spotting. Looks like AF is coming at 4dpo!!! Craziness, but to be expected with breastfeeding messing up cycles! At least ovulation is back :D quite disappointed we didn't catch the first egg, but hopefully we'll catch the second. I don't know if I'll ovulate again any time soon, as I inagibe my cycles will be pretty messed up, but here's hoping for another go at April testing towards the end of the month. Congrats to all those who got their beautiful BFPs, good luck to those of you still waiting and hopefully be back if I ovulate again soon :D :wave:

I have had spotting between AF since my cycles returned after breastfeeding, I'm hoping it settles down soon :-/
Im on cd15 here & waiting to ovulate!
Congratulations on the bfps! 😊

Ooooh oooh oooh iv just had an idea, i wasnt going to tell OH yet, (im definately pregnant the lines are clear as day in real life i wish i cud catch them on photo) anyway i wasnt going to tell him till for a few days, but i dont like keeping secrets, and he doesn't like secrets kept from him, anyway as its April fools day im highly tempted when he gets home from work to firstly ask him if anyone April foolsed him today to remind him which day it is, then a little bit later tell him im pregnant, he wont think its true because its April fools day lol, now do i or dont i??

Wow twinmum what a fab BFP congrats huni x
No problem Flowergirl date done for u lovely x
Welcome Aprilwonders and AH100 dates added for u fx this cycle x
Snowywolf ;)
Fx Borr.dg.baby consider it done x
Squirrel hope u ovulate soon huni x
Welcome Goddess25 good luck lovely x
Babydust47 fx for u. X
Charlie that's a great idea hehehe x
Emilie still time lovely x

Ooooh oooh oooh iv just had an idea, i wasnt going to tell OH yet, (im definately pregnant the lines are clear as day in real life i wish i cud catch them on photo) anyway i wasnt going to tell him till for a few days, but i dont like keeping secrets, and he doesn't like secrets kept from him, anyway as its April fools day im highly tempted when he gets home from work to firstly ask him if anyone April foolsed him today to remind him which day it is, then a little bit later tell him im pregnant, he wont think its true because its April fools day lol, now do i or dont i??

Lmao! I just showed OH the test when he got home from work with a massive grin on my face! He was so happy! Was about 10 minutes after he asked me if this was an April fools haha! Like yeah I am going to go upto a random pregnant woman in the street and get them to pee on a stick so I can hand him a positive, the big dope haha!

Haha! You can get anything these days! Think I will be due 16th december :)

Charlie would you like me to add your BFP huni? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"