April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

A lot of good signs for you all i see :) cant wait to see some more positive tests! Wonder who will get xmas day EDD

Ugh, diarrhea continuing today, even worse than yesterday and cervix position is low and hard again.

I have so many factors against me...the diarrhea, low cervix, the fact that it was less than a year since my last baby, and the last time I was pregnant less than a year after giving birth, I miscarried twice. I finally got my keeper when my oldest was a year old and they are 20 months apart. I also feel like because my donor and I were lucky twice to conceive on the first try, it's just not going to happen that way this time.

Think I'm just gonna stop obsessing and move on and get ready for next month.

Just have a feeling this isn't my month.

hello to you too.. :) well AF isn't due til the 8th and I know I can't hold out that long!!! I'm almost positive I am because yesterday was 10 dpo and I was having a light brown discharge. I am tempted to test today. Is that nuts!!!

hello to you too.. :) well AF isn't due til the 8th and I know I can't hold out that long!!! I'm almost positive I am because yesterday was 10 dpo and I was having a light brown discharge. I am tempted to test today. Is that nuts!!!

No thats not nuts, i was getting real faint lines at 9dpo, good luck hun

Definatley not nuts looking forward to hearing how u get on x

OMG Emilie, I feel so bad for my children. I just haven't had any patience all week and just want to be left alone lol. I've been horrible with my mood swings lol

Well it is like no one speak or even talk to me. If you do it is at your own risk

Hi, ladies! Haven't been focusing on ttc this cycle, and I just realized I'm about 8dpo (I don't really know when I ovulate, just a guess). Have been so busy with work (working more!) and school starting again (on campus more!) that I haven't had a chance to even think about it. If I am pregnant, I'll be due 12/17, which is a bit of a stretch with school ending for winter break, and now I'm wondering if I'll be able to go to school at all fall and winter term. I gave birth two weeks early with both of my other kids, so it'd probably be more like early December, and I'd miss finals. I guess it's a bit early to start worrying about what-ifs, but that's on my mind.

Update on my positive tuberculosis test: had a chest xray, and I do not have active TB, so yay for that.

I guess if I am not pregnant this cycle, that would be okay. I would like to take fall term classes, and not miss too much school. I would rather not take forever getting my degree. But if I am pregnant, I will be super excited, too.

Not sure if I am even going to bother testing before my period is due, but now that I am paying attention, I probably will test because it's so exciting to do and gives me something to look forward to. Maybe Sunday or Monday.

Hi Ladies,
Just a quick update--today is 8 DPO, mild back pain and that's it..there were so many symptoms yesterday..I felt horrible yesterday...but today, not so much. POAS anyway and BFN. I wasn't expecting it to be positive just yet but I'm addicted. Baby Dust to us all still waiting for our BFP's...and congrats for those who have already.

Okay so here is what I have so far.

Today I still have a flashing smiley face on CB opk and my wondfo opks are not progressing. BUT, my cervix is high/soft/open again. What gives!!

So maybe I didn't actually ovulate last week but staying hopeful. Hubby and I have fell off the every other day BD just because we are both exhausted so Idk.

Found the December 2015 babies thread for anyone who gets their BFP

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2300467-december-2015-babies-come-join-me.html

Update in Symptoms

1dpo - Moody, increased cm, twinges on left side that feel kinda like O pain, but on and off, not constant like O pain, twinges on right, gassy, had a burst of energy this morning, but can quickly crashing around 1pm, CP is low, wet, firm.

2dpo - Moody, fatigue (despite going to bed two hours earlier than normal and sleeping for 8 hours...usually get 6/7 broken hours), gassy and bloated (gas is even worse than yesterday), one bout of diarrhea late at night

3dpo - Cramping, gassy, moody, nausea, small burst of energy in the morning, but exhausted only a few hours later, headache, vomited once, increase in CM

4dpo - Cramping, gassy. moody, heartburn, on and off nausea, increased hunger and increased sense of smell (but couldn't finish eating anything), exhausted, diarrhea was worse initially, but cleared up completely after a few hours, headache, had some twinges on the right side, cervix position is high, soft and closed, decrease in CM but still lotiony

If my opk was correct and I managed to conceive, my EDD would be Dec 25...highly unlikely though.

Exciting stuff going on ladies have my fingers crossed for you all xx
Angelob have you tested again lovely ?

Wow. All I can say is WOW.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all. I had three very vivid dreams last night. One was that my ex and his new girlfriend and I were getting along and all hanging out at a theme park together. The second was that my ex broke into my house and started trying to have a garage sale with all my stuff, and beat me in the bathroom when I tried to stop him (only one of our kids was in this dream).

But the third.
How do you go about explaining hearing three sets of footsteps coming up your stairs and freezing? You feel awake, and you're looking around. Then you hear "Mom? Mommy? Where are you?" So you get up out of bed to find two of your kids standing in front of the upstairs bathroom. One is wearing the clothes you sent her to her dad's in. The other is wearing his little sisters clothes, but you can't find her. So you walk downstairs and find her still trying to get her boots off. Obviously, since it's the middle of the night, you don't understand why their father would just drop them off and take off. We had a conversation about how much I missed them, but it was time to sleep. I gave them all a big hug and kisses and tucked them into bed. I could literally FEEL my children in my arms. I felt their arms around my back. I felt my arms around them. My lips felt their forehead. They were warm. They were REAL.

And then I woke up in my bed.

I just can't explain it.

can you add me for April 18th please!!! First month using OPKs so it's like a breath of fresh air haha

I'll be testing April 7, at 13dpo. If AF doesn't show before that. Isnt due until the 8th.

So based on my "normal", haven't-had-a-baby-or-breastfed-in-the-last-year cycle, AF is due tomorrow. Based on the cycle I've had over the last few months, AF is due April 11. Cramping something nasty this morning, so I guess we'll see. 5dpo today and I also have line eye. Stupid line that I think I see is definitely not there (because it's too early), and because it keeps moving lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->