April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

I caved and tested today at 9 dpo...stark white BFN. Now I'm going to stick to the original plan and wait til the 8th to test. Hopefully there's still a decent chance!

lotus- 9dpo is still so early. You're not out yet!:dust:

Can I change my test date to April 11? Fertility friend put my ovulation a day later than I thought it was :dohh:

FWIW, lotus, with my last baby, I had a stark white BFN at 9dpo and an unmistakeable BFP at 10dpo. My levels were 16 that day.

Hi, im 30, ttc#1.

10 dpo today. bfn yesterday and today i did an opk in the morning that was much darker than in 6-9 dpo. In the afternoon, i did another one and it was ligher. .. maybe it was catching hcg??:flower: i hope so

ill be testing again in few days lets say the 8th of april:)

Good luck to all:)

Exciting stuff going on ladies have my fingers crossed for you all xx
Angelob have you tested again lovely ?

I did test. Wasn't on a frer but I got 3 more positives so I'm pretty sure this one is definitely a pregnancy. I'm confident in saying I have a solid :bfp: First appointment is on Wednesday for blood levels and hopefully I get to talk to my midwife. Still nervous but I don't think that'll go away any time soon.

I caved and tested today at 12dpo and of course it was a BFN but I was sure that I saw a line lol my husband swears that I am and that is not like him to say such positive things lol he is usually like we will see or it will happen when it happens lol

I'm testing tomorrow morning--with a cheapie, since my temps don't have me convinced right now. I had a very positive feeling about this cycle until my temp started dropping two days ago. It jumped back up this morning, but not past the highest point it's been, so I'm not throwing a party until I get a BFP!!! AF could be here anywhere from tomorrow to the 8th.

So that was nice.

Someone just told me my method for conceiving children is, and I quote, "insanity".

I am in absolute disbelief. Do people not realize that for some families, artificial insemination with donor sperm is their only option to have a baby? How insensitive can a person be?!

Brandy some people are so ignorant at times. Not to mention insensitive. Take no notice you know what works for you and your reasons for those methods we are all here to support u x
Good luck melamommy x

Don't give those people any power Brandi, like ckelly said do what is right for you and there are tons of ladies here supporting you.

So that was nice.

Someone just told me my method for conceiving children is, and I quote, "insanity".

I am in absolute disbelief. Do people not realize that for some families, artificial insemination with donor sperm is their only option to have a baby? How insensitive can a person be?!

Completely ignore these kind of comments, they only show ignorance and complete stupidity. First, I would say your way of conceiving is admirable and brave and the most normal thing to do in the world for when don't have another choice! what so you should just not have kids?!? Second, if that person thinks so, that person should close his/her mouth and keep his insensitive and stupid opinion to him/herself.

Congrats AngelOb!

Brandi - Dont pay those type of people any mind. Its obvious you did what was right for you and your family and that is none of their business.

Hi Ladies! A bit late to this party but I'd love to join! I'm 5dpo and planning to test April 12 :)

Thanks for the support, ladies! I really appreciate it!

Welcome Ashpea! We're the same as far as dpo goes. I'm 5dpo today as well. Any symptoms yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->