April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Alright so If I did in fact ovulate last week, I'm 6dpo and very crampyish. Not painful, but weird feeling.

If I didn't ovulate last week, it would be weird that my cervix is low, firm, and not exactly open.

ohhh 6DPO cramping. Implantation maybe? :winkwink:

I'm hoping, Brittahnee.

Last week I had my peak smiley.

Now I'm currently getting high fertility. So hopefully last week was correct and not this week.

I ovulated on the 22nd, I believe. Then a week later, I got another positive ovulation test so it could be a really good sign!

That would be pretty awesome. You make me feel really hopeful, thank you!

Hi Guys,

I'm 7 DPO today and here are my symptoms: bloated, loose BM, creamy ylw/wht CM, lower back pain, and mild abdominal cramps and I feel full--like I've just eaten a huge meal but I've only had a small bowl of cereal. Has anyone ever felt full like that when they were pregnant? I POAS this morning and it was negative. Will keep posting.

Hi, i'm either 6 or 7 dpo and i feel the EXACT same! constantly bloated and full feeling! Cant remember if i experienced this before but I hope its a good sign! Fx'd for you!

Congrats to all those with :bfp: already! Got a feeling this is gonna be a good month! :dust: to all x

Hey Ladies,
One last update--I am sitting here on the sofa and I feel these "pin prick" sensations in my lower left pelvic area. Of course I'm thinking implantation? But isn't that too soon? I'm 7 DPO. Has anyone else had any experience with implantation pain? Did it feel like pin-pricks?

Nope, it's not too soon! Implantation can occur between 5-10DPO. Never heard of that feeling, but my fingers are crossed for you!!!

Hello beautiful conceivers! Greetings from vakay!

Squirrel- we live in Amsterdam and we'll be there for 3 years. I hope you make the trip to visit!!

Drjo- I'm rooting for you this month!!

CKelly - sorry for AF but you're still in for April!!

Sorry I can't catch up to you all but I have positive thoughts for you right now! And am so grateful for your sharing.

I'm 8dpo and made it through a trip to Walmart supercenter(wow it's as big as a city) this morning avoiding the pt deparent thanks to my mom and Easter candy. My temp dipped this am and my CP is low so I'm prepping myself for AF. And finishing the chocolate bunny I stRted earlier.

Hey Ladies,
One last update--I am sitting here on the sofa and I feel these "pin prick" sensations in my lower left pelvic area. Of course I'm thinking implantation? But isn't that too soon? I'm 7 DPO. Has anyone else had any experience with implantation pain? Did it feel like pin-pricks?

No I don't think it's too soon!! I think it seems right on schedule, actually!

22 mm follicle on monitoring today! I'm set to take the trigger shot tonight at 9 pm, and go in for IUI at 1 pm on Saturday. And it's our engagement anniversary too, so I'm a little extra hopeful. :dust:

22 mm follicle on monitoring today! I'm set to take the trigger shot tonight at 9 pm, and go in for IUI at 1 pm on Saturday. And it's our engagement anniversary too, so I'm a little extra hopeful. :dust:

Fx'd for you. I hope it works and you get your bfp this month.

I read somewhere that it takes an average of 88 hours for the fertilized egg to travel down the fallopian tube into the uterus. That is the equivilent of about 4 days.

So why does it take until day 8, on average, to implant?

I read somewhere that it takes an average of 88 hours for the fertilized egg to travel down the fallopian tube into the uterus. That is the equivilent of about 4 days.

I thought 6 was the average? This is my first pregnancy so I don't know too much about the whole ordeal! I got a faint BFP yesterday on 9DPO….I wonder if I O'ed earlier than expected this month?!

I read 7-12 for implantation. I've tested positive at 10dpo for my three younger kids.

I thought 6 was the average? This is my first pregnancy so I don't know too much about the whole ordeal! I got a faint BFP yesterday on 9DPO….I wonder if I O'ed earlier than expected this month?!

6-12 dpo is when you can implant. 6 is the earliest you can implant 8 is the average 12 is latest. So you can get a positive at 9dpo. So how early you get your bfp depends on when you implant and what your non pregnant beta hcg levels are. They can be 0-5. Mine was 0 the last time I had it checked. So it will take longer for me to get a bfp after implantation. I hope that made sense...

Congratulations to those with BFP!! It makes me really hopeful! I'm new to all this, is it possible to know exactly when you ovulate if you don't use ovulation tests? I'm certain I'm in my fertile window at the moment so dh and I are dtd whenever we can... This will be my first TWW and I'm terrified of AF showing :/

I feel ovulation pain. That's the only way I know for sure when I ovulate. Otherwise, I do use OPKs so I can plan to meet with the donor for inseminations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->