April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Big hugs Emilie! Good luck to everyone still waiting to test. I'm getting anxious!! The 2WW just DRAGS by!!

I'm about "3 DPO" (god time does drag) and today I feel achy all over my body.. my arms, legs, tummy and head. Just feel like poop..
and I've had a huge sense of smell past few days.
I doubt spermy caught egg this month. But with the marathon we had, I'm hoping.

Attachments

• women-child-pregnancy-mother-parenthood-baby-01231014_low.jpg
    women-child-pregnancy-mother-parenthood-baby-01231014_low.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 8
I really want to take a pregnancy test Now. But I know it's too early. 12 days to go. Seems like a life time.

It is weird to be out and af hasn't shown. But my blood test showed my hg at 0. Since I last bd 3 weeks ago it would show something. I knew since it was on my first day of my fertile window it was only a chance I could get pregnant. But since my sperm Donor/friend is back in town hopefully this next cycle we will catch the egg.

How do you track your cycles, Emilie? I'm also TTC with a donor. I have two already who were conceived by a donor, so if there's any advice I can offer, I'd be more than happy to.

Talk about the 2ww dragging I am cd26 and still no positive opk!!!! I would love to be in that 2ww dragging haha!!

I dunno what is going on, I O'd cd26 last cycle. I feel like I have been waiting for agggggges

Good Luck to everyone!!!! Fingers crossed for all of you!!! I thought I would be in the TWW by now, but FF hasn't told me I ov....so now I'm worried.....ugh I worry and over think everything, I swear it's a curse.

How do you track your cycles, Emilie? I'm also TTC with a donor. I have two already who were conceived by a donor, so if there's any advice I can offer, I'd be more than happy to.

Opks and cm. I use the glow app. It has been the most accurate for me anyway. I can't temp because I don't sleep more than an hour or two at a time. I was doing iui and my friend is the sperm donor. Well one thing led to another and we are now doing it the old fashion way which is saving me money. I wasn't sure it would work by doing it like this but it does. Not that you needed to know all that lol.

:bfn: for me today

Attachments

• 11139687_461183867370998_645129895_n.jpg
    11139687_461183867370998_645129895_n.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 142824697358505.jpg
    142824697358505.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 142824697358505 (2).jpg
    142824697358505 (2).jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 3

Opks and cm. I use the glow app. It has been the most accurate for me anyway. I can't temp because I don't sleep more than an hour or two at a time. I was doing iui and my friend is the sperm donor. Well one thing led to another and we are now doing it the old fashion way which is saving me money. I wasn't sure it would work by doing it like this but it does. Not that you needed to know all that lol.

At this stage, nothing is TMI lol.

My donor and I have two children, ages 4 and 8 months. We conceived on the first try with only one donation both times and currently in the TWW for number three. I never temp either, but my cycles are pretty regular.

Are your cycles pretty regular and how often does he donate in a cycle?

Also, after the "donation", do you have an orgasm? Sorry, not meaning to get so personal, but I know having the big O can increase the possibility of the swimmers getting to the egg. I've always had my friend make his donation into a sample cup, and then done the syringe method and get them as close to the cervix as possible, before dispensing the contents. Then I put on a pad and wear that all day to keep them close to the vaginal opening. The soonest moment I have, I make myself have an orgasm and I truly believe that has contributed to my success.

There is also an At-Home Insemination group here on BnB..not sure if you are part of that thread or not though.

10dpo - didn't test today, maybe tomorrow.

Had a strange episode yesterday that has never happened. I was cooking breakfast and all of a sudden I felt really cold, starting sweating, got all clammy and almost fainted. That has only happened to me a couple other times, but only when I saw blood. Wonder if that could be a sign...? Might test tomorrow. I work early, though, and I don't have any tests. So, maybe not.

At this stage, nothing is TMI lol.

My donor and I have two children, ages 4 and 8 months. We conceived on the first try with only one donation both times and currently in the TWW for number three. I never temp either, but my cycles are pretty regular.

Are your cycles pretty regular and how often does he donate in a cycle?

Also, after the "donation", do you have an orgasm? Sorry, not meaning to get so personal, but I know having the big O can increase the possibility of the swimmers getting to the egg. I've always had my friend make his donation into a sample cup, and then done the syringe method and get them as close to the cervix as possible, before dispensing the contents. Then I put on a pad and wear that all day to keep them close to the vaginal opening. The soonest moment I have, I make myself have an orgasm and I truly believe that has contributed to my success.

There is also an At-Home Insemination group here on BnB..not sure if you are part of that thread or not though.

Well we are just having sex since the one night that it just sorta went there after a couple of drinks. Yes I do have orgasm. We talked about having him just put his donation into a sample cup. We will do that if the old fashion way isn't working between us. We have been doing this for almost two months but he has been out of town. We try and do things 2-3 times a week.

Sounds like you've got a good plan and have it figured out. Hope you get your BFP soon

Mine are still off from having my son 8 months ago, so I'm honestly not sure about this cycle. Today, I'm having horrible cramp and they feel like AF cramps, but no sign of her physically. No spotting and cervix is high and closed. I just feel like she's about to burst. Since I don't have my regular cycles back yet, for all I know, she COULD start tomorrow, but based on my last three cycles, she's not due until the 11th. Being 6dpo, I'm hoping I'm cramping so badly because the baby is implanting.

Mine are still off from having my son 8 months ago, so I'm honestly not sure about this cycle. Today, I'm having horrible cramp and they feel like AF cramps, but no sign of her physically. No spotting and cervix is high and closed. I just feel like she's about to burst. Since I don't have my regular cycles back yet, for all I know, she COULD start tomorrow, but based on my last three cycles, she's not due until the 11th. Being 6dpo, I'm hoping I'm cramping so badly because the baby is implanting.

Mine have been off since my miscarriage back in December. I have some spotting here and there and a really light period in February. But I know they would regulate more if I lost some weight and took my vitamin d everyday like I am supposed too. I may take a break from trying and try and lose some weight and get my cycles back on track and then try again.

Hello April testers, I will be joining you guys here unless by some miracle I have really heavy implanting bleeding. :haha: Fertility Friends shows I should expect my next visit with AF on the 6th, so we put that as my test day. April 6th... just seems so far away!

:dust: Good luck to all of you!

We are in the same boat! New to the forum...Need your support. AF due April 26, I'm on CD 26. Tested yesterday BFN. How are you progressing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->