April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Im sneaking in this month too! I think I'll be testing on the 16th. I already have one Christmas baby so let's try for another one? Lol

Fx for everyone!

Yeah it was weird I thought it can't be right, luckily I had a massive bumper pack of opk's and Hpts in the drawer!! I only switched to digi's because I never had much luck with other opks but I have since discovered that's because I ovulate late like cd26 or 27 so I think I was giving up with the opks and bd'ing long before then!

Now I know I roughly ovulate around this time in my cycle I can save money and just use the cheapies. Winner winner. Or maybe his will be my cycle and I won't have to use opks for a while!!

Congratulations indhira!! Lovely positive, fx for a sticky bean and a beautiful xmas baby :)

Casey3 welcome to the thread lovely ive added your date.
Emmy it's a good job u know your cycles lovely x

Darn AF feeling cramps again. Cervix is low and getting softer. Wish she'd either arrive or I get a blaring, unmistakable positive. Guessing that test this morning is an evap.

Congrats to everyone that is getting a bfp fxed that I get one this month and that everyone else trying gets one also I am currently 5dpo this wait seems like an eternity.

Congrats Indhira on the bfp!
Fingers crossed it's a BFP soon Brandi, I can't see a line yet on my phone but I hope it gets darker for you tomorrow.

Thanks everyone! I still cant believe it. I am sending positive vibes your way ladies!!
:) :)

The camera had difficulty catching it, but it's definitely there. I hope it's darker tomorrow.

Congrats Indhira!! :)

Brandi I am sorry I can't see anything either on my phone :(

Hello ladies! Congrats to those who have gotten their BFPs this month!! I'm hoping to join you all in 12 days. I'm currently 2DPO (I think...). Unfortunately DH went out of town on Thursday, but we abled to DTD 3 days before the big O, so I hope it worked out. :shrug:

This will be our first time TTC after 2 MMC, a diagnosis of clotting issues, and starting daily blood thinner injections.

FX and :dust: to all!! :happydance:

Welcome Mathea, sorry for you losses :( I hope you get a BFP soon!

Good luck Marthea!

Sorry to hear about your mc's
Have the doctors got any conclusions on why you have clotting issues? And have you been prescribed anything for it?

The camera had difficulty catching it, but it's definitely there. I hope it's darker tomorrow.

i saw a hint of a line, maybe evap, maybe not, i saw something on the upper test of the left picture. fx for your test tomorrow!

Welcome Marthea!!!

So today, I've been nausea free (so far), but peeing like crazy, but that's probably because I'm so super thirsty that I've been drinking lots of water. I also have an incredible craving for hard boiled eggs right now, but not a clue how to make them properly and it's too late for McDonalds breakfast lol.

Also pee'd on an OPK and it's more dark than yesterday, but I hear it could mean anything, so not putting any stock into that. Plastic ring is yesterday, real ring is today

Attachments

• darkopk.jpg
    darkopk.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 28
Thank you ladies!

Hopefully, I was positive on my blood work for Lupus anticoagulant antibodies and MTHFR mutations. Basically only need Lovenox injections when trying to conceive and during pregnancy, as well as methylated (or the active forms) of B12, B6, iron, and high dose folic acid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->