April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Hi Ladies,

I'm joining this thread a tad late, but I find I am always so busy at the start of my cycle that I don't start reading the threads until my TWW.

Congrats Chimpette, Hopeful, Charlie, Twinmum87, Angelob and Indhira2 on your :bfp:, H&H 9 months! And Twinmum87, did you get a chance to find out if it might be twins? (I don't know how early they can tell that).

I think I ovulated on CD12, so I am now 7dpo. We were a little more relaxed with :sex: this month and it actually worked so that we were successful three times in our fertile period. I did test this morning but I'm pretty sure its a :bfn:, I'm always seeing shadows with the blue dye tests (cheapest brand I can find in my area - Walmart Equate). I'm not concerned though, knowing that 7dpo is still really early to test. I'm going to try to wait to test on April 11, let's see if I can hold out that long. I will use a FRER at that point if the :witch: hasn't appeared.

Good luck to everyone!

Welcome Marthea!!!

So today, I've been nausea free (so far), but peeing like crazy, but that's probably because I'm so super thirsty that I've been drinking lots of water. I also have an incredible craving for hard boiled eggs right now, but not a clue how to make them properly and it's too late for McDonalds breakfast lol.

Also pee'd on an OPK and it's more dark than yesterday, but I hear it could mean anything, so not putting any stock into that. Plastic ring is yesterday, real ring is today

We posted at the same time. The test today looks very positive i would say.. :) right??! Exciting! :flower:

nd about the hard boiled egg. If you want it soft in the middle, put water in a pot, boil, add the eggs carefully into the water preferrably with a spoon and set the timer for 5.30-6.00 minutes. Then remove water , and wash the eggs with cold water

Marthea, I'm so glad it's something they have figured out and can give you something for, fx you have a healthy sticky bean next time round.
Good luck to all the ladies in the tww, it definately seems like a lot of you!
I'm cd19 today and no ovulation as of yet, might not be in the April testers as I have super long cycles but I will live vicariously through you all :)

BSKY, that was an OPK, but you can see that the one with the ring (today's) is darker than yesterday's (plastic ring)

I've heard about using OPKs as HPTs and that in a lot of cases, an OPK will read positive before an HPT will.

Welcome to all the new testers and congrats to the people getting their bfp's!! So cool to see, and with more and more in the next few weeks :)

AFM I think I have just ovulated or am about to, according to my app I would have on Sunday but am still getting ewcm so will keep hounding hubby for a few more days :haha::winkwink:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Symptom Update

1dpo - Moody, increased cm, twinges on left side that feel kinda like O pain, but on and off, not constant like O pain, twinges on right, gassy, had a burst of energy this morning, but can quickly crashing around 1pm, CP is low, wet, firm.

2dpo - Moody, fatigue (despite going to bed two hours earlier than normal and sleeping for 8 hours...usually get 6/7 broken hours), gassy and bloated (gas is even worse than yesterday), one bout of diarrhea late at night

3dpo - Cramping, gassy, moody, nausea, small burst of energy in the morning, but exhausted only a few hours later, headache, vomited once, increase in CM

4dpo - Cramping, gassy. moody, heartburn, on and off nausea, increased hunger and increased sense of smell (but couldn't finish eating anything), exhausted, diarrhea was worse initially, but cleared up completely after a few hours, headache, had some twinges on the right side, cervix position is high, soft and closed, decrease in CM but still lotiony

5dpo - Cramping (worse it's been all week...seriously feels like AF is going to rear her ugly head), gas, bloating, heartburn, nausea, moody, hungry, exhausted, increased sense of smell, weepy, vivid dreams, cervix position is high, soft and closed, increase in CM and is still lotiony

6dpo - Cramping (even worse than yesterday, like AF was seconds away),O pain on the left for about half an hour (implantation?), gas, bloating, heartburn, moody (more like SNAPPED), HUNGRY, exhausted, increased sense of smell, nausea when stomach is empty or smelling a food aversion, cervix position was high, hard and closed, CM is lotiony and stringy

7dpo - Many symptoms have disappeared..HUH? Today, I had cramping in the morning and NOTHING since. Was only nauseous after I ate supper but fine the whole day. VERY hungry, moody, haven't stopped eating all day, increased sense of smell, major craving for hard boiled eggs, was energized all day, but exhausted early and can barely hold my eyes open now (This is about 3 hours early for me), bloating and gas starting in the evening, cervix position is low, firm and closed, cm is sticky, mostly dry, but some stringy. May have had a very faint second line today. Finally, peeing a lot today, but probably because I'm extremely thirsty and been drinking lots of water all day.

Hey everyone!

I've been super grogy thanks to a my wonderful allergies and a cold :(

I've been coming in checking to see how everyone is doing :) congrats on all of the bfp!

I was obsessively poas so my husband made me promise to stop peeing on things for a while lol! I was starting to get all depressed and such. AF isn't due for me until Friday! I may sneak a test before then ;)

Morning ladies seems there's a few in the tww already, with some good symptoms going on.
I gearing up for ovulation and can't wait to be back in the tww.
Looking forward to see your test today brandi x

Ok so I tested again last night on the digi still negative and the cheap opk still very positive! We bd last night so all bases are covered. I felt sure the digi would be positive this morning but no it's still negative and now the cheap opk is negative. So I definitely had my surge yesterday and the digi's missed it completely!! This is definitely positive isn't it?
I had 3 positives like that yesterday. Today the test line is slightly lighter than the control so that's a negative and I'm counting today 1dpo??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 8
I agree with u Emmy count today as 1 dpo least u covered all bases. Now the tww brings ;) good luck x

Morning ladies, Congrats on the new bfp's! 😊 Sorry to those who r out x
I am finally in the 2 week wait, CD21! Yay!

I agree with u Emmy count today as 1 dpo least u covered all bases. Now the tww brings ;) good luck x

Thanks I just needed reassurance that is definitely a positive! I spent loads of money on those digi's so I feel a bit disheartened! But if that's a positive and we bd'd then yep I'm still in it to win it! 1dpo today, 13 days till testing wooooo wooooo!!

Are you 1dpo today? Me too! When are you testing? I'm cd28 so I have an extra week of waiting to ovulate it's a nightmare isn't it!!! Waiting to o can be worse than the tww!!

just been reading this thread and I too had a positive opk yesterday.

Emmy, I do find the digi's tricky. I never get a flashing smile on them, and i got a blank circle even though I got a darker line on a cheapie opk (just like your's above) then I took the digi one hour later and got the smile. Only ever had a smile the last two cycles and only thanks to the cheapie tests. I still have ewcm this morning though which is frustrating as I can't dtd today.

Are you 1dpo today? Me too! When are you testing? I'm cd28 so I have an extra week of waiting to ovulate it's a nightmare isn't it!!! Waiting to o can be worse than the tww!!

Your opk is definitely positive, I had a positive cheapy last night & a smiley on cbd this morn! Didn't bd last night but did the night before & will tonight so fingers crossed! My lil boy was conceived the 6th April due 19th Dec born the 29th Dec so that would b weird if we did get a bfp but exciting of course! Yeh waiting to O is awful, I didn't think it was gunna happen this month! Good luck to u! Keep us updated! 😊

Emmy, I do find the digi's tricky. I never get a flashing smile on them, and i got a blank circle even though I got a darker line on a cheapie opk (just like your's above) then I took the digi one hour later and got the smile. Only ever had a smile the last two cycles and only thanks to the cheapie tests. I still have ewcm this morning though which is frustrating as I can't dtd today.

Hi 1ish dpo here too, Good luck! x

Peed on my last Wondfo. Looks stark white, but it's also dark out still and my RP makes it difficult for me to see properly in the dark. Going under lamps and lights makes me think I see something faint but I'm not 100% sure. I'm going to wait until the sun comes up before looking again, and I saved my FMU to do some dollar store tests that I'll pick up when they open. I see better in natural light.

I did wake up to AF-like cramping though, but no other sign of her.

Ahhh thanks so maybe the digi missed it and I should have done more than 1 a day. They are way too expensive to use more than once a day lol!! I think I will use cheapies from now on and do a few a day. Luckily I bd'd just incase. If you have ewcm you might still be good if u bd tomorrow if you can't today? We can all be cycle buddies there are a few who are 1dpo today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->