April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

🌹💃👠👠 lady in red came to visit. I'm feeling good about the fresh cycle. DH will be in town this month.

Emilie - aw, sorry the :witch: is definitive. But Happy Birthday! Celebrate with some :wine: and I'll have all my fingers crossed for you in May.

Sorry to those that the witch got xx

Happy birthday Emilie!

I'm 3dpo and have no symptoms. The cramping finally stopped. I had it for 2 whole days from O day and I felt awful!! Feeling good and no symptoms to report really apart from a wet feeling down there tmi but my knickers are damp every day which is kinda weird.

Amyamyamy my lovely ive put you down which date would you like as testing date. Fx for u huni x
Emilie how are u today? X

It is my normal af today. I woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat. Pretty sure it is strep. So a double whammy for my birthday lol.

Happy birthday Emilie 🎂 I hope ur feeling better soon x

Do any of you use apps to track your cycle? Which do you prefer. I was using Ovia however I recently got Fertility Friend. :)

I'm trying them all out, so far I prefer Ovia to FF, I've just installed glow after Emilie recommended it. The only app that got my O date right though was the First response one but u can't put any details into that x

Hi all!
So my update- after awful sharp ovary pains at 11dpo, yesterday at 12dpo I had a beta blood test done and today it came back as <1 hcg, so negative. So implantation has happened super late, or I should be getting my period tomorrow.

I was so sad to get the <1 hcg. At the same time, the sharp pains are often a symptom of ectopics so I'm really glad that it is most likely not an ectopic.

After my temp dip yesterday, it went back up today, although not quite as high as it was previously. Getting more anxious to POAS, but I'm still going to do my best to hold out. Currently CD28, 13DPO and still no noticeable symptoms of anything. If AF has not arrived by Sunday, I'm going to stick with my plan of testing then.

Thank you CKelly and thank you for managing this awesome group.

Borr - it's so discouraging to see the bfn!

Miranda- it's a letdown but sounds like you're body is getting ready for a hh 9 months this new cycle.

Happy Birthday Emilie. Mine is on Sunday! Such a lovely month&#128522;

Hi all!
So my update- after awful sharp ovary pains at 11dpo, yesterday at 12dpo I had a beta blood test done and today it came back as <1 hcg, so negative. So implantation has happened super late, or I should be getting my period tomorrow.

I was so sad to get the <1 hcg. At the same time, the sharp pains are often a symptom of ectopics so I'm really glad that it is most likely not an ectopic.

uh oh...thanks so much for the update mirandala. Sorry to hear you are not pregnant :( Fingers crossed for your next cycle. This does not bode well for me at all. Had a bfn today on a frer - 11dpo for me today. I feel very much not pregnant at all today besides a headache that Ive had yesterday and today. Other than that nothing of significance to report. Really losing hope here. Better get emotionally ready for AF to show up on Monday!

Emilie - Happy Birthday!

Salembaby - so sorry AF showed :( Good luck next cycle!

The :witch: is due tomorrow and I think I am purposely going to the washroom more often to see if she's come or not lol.

I tested 8dpo and 10dpo, :bfn: on both, but I know that's still early. I also had odd temps this month, so not 100% on when ovulation occurred.

If the :witch: stays away overnight, I'm testing in the morning. I've really had no symptoms this TWW other than really bad indigestion. Will let you all know tomorrow how the test goes.

The :witch: is due tomorrow and I think I am purposely going to the washroom more often to see if she's come or not lol.

I tested 8dpo and 10dpo, :bfn: on both, but I know that's still early. I also had odd temps this month, so not 100% on when ovulation occurred.

If the :witch: stays away overnight, I'm testing in the morning. I've really had no symptoms this TWW other than really bad indigestion. Will let you all know tomorrow how the test goes.

Good luck hun!! You are very strong to not test since 10dpo! I think your chances are great for getting a bfp tomorrow :) hope to hear great news from you tomorrow! Fx!

Happy Birthday, Emilie! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Sorry to here about all the visits from the witch.

AFM - I poas once more and the positive line still isn't really dark and doesn't come up immediately but it is there. I'm a little scared to really accept it right now for fear that it might not be accurate. Is that crazy talk or what!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 29
10dpo today. Got an extremely faint positive on a ic so hubby encouraged me to use the frer today even though my testing date is Monday. I'm in shock.

Attachments

• 2015-04-10 20.33.01.jpg
    2015-04-10 20.33.01.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 41
I don't think it should be allowed to be sick and have af at the same time let alone on your birthday.

Wantmore, that seems like a pretty solid line to me! I say celebrate!!

Congrats to you also LadyElle! How awesome!!

Congrats to those with bfps! Hugs to those the witch got :(

So I'm about 8/9 dpo and I am spotting some weird brown/pink stuff (tmi). I have bizarre periods that are normally months apart due to bfing so this is totally abnormal for me. Part of me hopes it's implantation bleeding but we shall see... Why does the tww feel like a 2 year wait lol, it's taking forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->