April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Can I join you ladies? Af due on the 19th. Woke up this morning with sharp stabbing feeling in lower right side of my abdominal. Cramping on and off along with light spotting. Really hoping this is promising. Last month I had spotting then af showed up 3 days later early.

Congrats April!

11 DPO today. Having mild cramping and spotting, and it feels like the beginning of AF, but still holding out hope for late implantation bleeding. I didn't have implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy so I don't really know what that's like. Should know for sure one way or the other tomorrow, fingers crossed!

I think I'm going to end up having af show tomorrow. I was looking at past charts and most were the 24-25 days and the ones that were longer and weren't pregnancies or anovulatory were a 27 day cycle. I'm on cd 27. I also had a little dip like I saw on a lot of them before a bigger dip and af.

I'm a bit late but can I join you lovely ladies? Congrats to all the BFPs! So exciting to read about them! Haha, loved the way one of the ladies taped the test to the remote ☺️. AF is due April 27. OPKs are still showing positive but I feel like I ovulated today, my right ovary was aching! So I think I'll be 1dpo tomorrow. Good luck to those still waiting to test! 😊

Hi! I forgot I had this account so could you actually change MagicInMe to this account. Still testing on the 28th... which is probably going to become the 25th hahaha

Welcome lucy3 and yours truly wills ds your dates for u. Good luck this cycle.
Sorry af got u ashpeababy fx for next cycle x
Yes Dobbyforever will change for u x
Mom and Trea fx for u ladies x

Hi everyone. I was supposed to be due for :witch: the last week of March, but she didn't show her face until she was two weeks late. Grr... So I am out for April testing. FX for everyone on here!!!

I would love to join you ladies.Af due on the 17th! Congratulations to all the ladies with BFPs. Exciting moments! I will test today for sure! Have been itching to test abd can't hold it anymore.will cave in and tes.i am roughly 11dpo. Goodluck to everyone!

Hey ladies. I'm back in the trying section of the site. Ended up that I am having another chemical. Levels dropped Wednesday to Friday and I just got :witch: today. I think I am going to skip next month trying and start taking some baby aspirin just in case that is it and then go on progesterone the next cycle we try. I'll be around come July to try again.

Good morning all. 3dpo and nothing remarkable. Slight cramping but that seems to be the new norm and a headache since yesterday. I think my kids constant fighting is causing the headache.

Angelob...so sorry to hear your news. Hoping you get a sticky bean soon.

Phew, 7dpo today and really sore bbs and heartburn! Could be af nearing but fx'd!

My cervix is still super high can't even feel it! 7dpo and would think it would be down by now. And my cm is very stretchy and is yellow with almost a green tinge to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->