April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

tested again today with last test I had...blue dye of course! I saw a squinter but some say blue dye is known for messing with ur emotions haha...anyways I am due for the witch any day now so I guess I will just wait and see if she shows

So sorry Angel!

Good luck to those testing and with faint lines, I hope they turn darker in the days ahead.

I was wondering, I see that most of the ladies use frer (and trust the results) - I don't think we have them here in South Africa - or if we do, then they are not available where I usually shop for tests. What is the sensitivity of a first response test? The ones I usually use are 20mIU. I also usually wait until 12 dpo or the day AF is due. Will the sensitivity of these tests pick it up at 12 dpo? Otherwise I have wasted a number of tests in the past by testing too soon... LOL!

Well I'm out, AF is definitely here :(. See some of you ladies in the May thread!

Hello ladies. I'm pretty sure I'm out, the witch got me today. Started spotting yesterday and was hoping it was implantation since I was only 9dpo and on blood thinners. Oh well, FX for all the ladies still testing this month!

Sorry the with got u Trea and Marthea good luck in May ladies xx

Sorry for your loss Angel :(

Sorry marthea and trea for AF

I have been getting squinters for two days but since they didn't get darker I'll call them Evaps. The witch should get here tomorrow or Thursday so I am just waiting! Good luck to those still in!

So sorry Angel x
& sorry trea & marthea x Good luck nx cycle x
Afm I'm having on & off symptoms probably nothing though, waiting for my IC's to arrive! Good luck ladies waiting to test x

Sorry for your loss angel xx

Congrats on the BFP east coast mom!

I'm 7dpo and don't have any symptoms. I tested bfn today. I ordered some more ic's but they aren't coming for a couple of days. AF is due on Thursday so we shall soon see!!

Congratulations BFPers!!!! woooohooooo!!!!!

AFM: I am 8 DPO today. I have been VERY sleeping yesterday and today. I got a dime size amount of blood on my undies today but nothing when I wiped (TMI--sooo sorry!!) and I have have abdomen pain as if I'm going to get my period.....I'm super confused.

Congrats East coast, that is a super line.

Distinctive...not sure but your chart looks promising. Fingers crossed for you.

Hi Ladies, hope it's okay that I post here but I just need to get it all out!!!

My last period was 19/3 and I'm due af today. I think I ovulated late around 1-2 April, dh and I had unprotected sex on the 2nd. Had cramping for an hour or two on Sunday morning (12/4) and tested yesterday with bfn (14/2). My boobs are sore (still breastfeeding dd2), I have a runny nose and lots of creamy / watery cm, need to pee a million times a day, and a little bit of nausea today too.

DH and I are not trying (using pull out method - stupid I know) so on one hand I am absolutely freaking out. But then when I got a bfn yesterday I was a bit disappointed too. We do want a third but were planning on trying when dd2 is 2 in July.

Don't know whether to go and buy a frer and test again or wait for af to show up?!! So confused!!!!

:happydance: Congrats EastCoastMom!:happydance:

AFM I am pretty much symptom less right now, af due in a few days. Think I'm out already so aren't thinking about testing at all as don't feel in the game. However it ain't over until the wicked witch arrives so ya never know :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->