April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Hi ladies!

Just wanted to give an update:

I'm 12dpo and had the flu/cold since 8dpo. Have been experiencing a persistent headache since 9dpo, some nausea, tender breasts and spotting.

I've held out hope until today - my temps dropped to just above coverline this morning so I'm pretty sure I'm out.

CKelly: I'll let you know if the :witch: shows up or if by some miracle my temps go up again... :haha:

Good luck everyone and :dust: to all!!

Sorry that i was away for a minute, i had what i believe was a miscarriage/chemical, i got a faint positive then a few days later i passed what seemed to be large clots, i haven't done that since my last miscarriage after my second son was born. But everything is good to go from the Doctor's stand point. I am on CD 11 and i have EWCM which means i will be ovulating tonight or tomorrow. Me and my love have been bding constantly due to making up after an argument about silly stuff, i have been super stressed since the clots and i was taking it out on him. Hopefully we get a BFP and Sticky bean this month.

Kelly- your symptoms could def still be early preggy ones. I have a good feeling!

Sorry to the ladies who have had a visit by the witch 😔

I got another flashing smiley face this morning- it read it actually detects estrogen so guess it doesn't mean much! Just ordered some frer online so when they come I'm testing!

Heather my lovely im so sorry. Big load of babydust for this cycle x
Lucy I can't wait till u start testing I have a good feeling :) x

Hi all

I know I am getting in here a bit late, but I will be testing the 23rd of this month.

I have 2 LO's already, a DD and a DS, so DH and I are NTNP for our 3rd and finally bubby. This is our first month of NTNP since my MC in early Jan.

Where I usually O between the 18th and the 20th of each month, AF snuck up on me 5 days earlier than usual, so now I am almost certain I ovulated between the 11th and the 13th, which will put me anywhere between 7 and 9DPO.

I have been trying not to symptom spot, but I have been cramping on and off, my stomach has been extra sensitive to everything I eat, this morning I woke up nauseous, and I've been having achy/sore boobs, which has only ever happened to me during pregnancy, I've had some dizziness, headaches, bloating and gas, and fatigue. It's hard to brush off as nothing.

To be honest, I didn't even realize I was in TWW until today, so TWW turned into 3 day wait :haha: I was fully expecting to ovulate about 2 days ago, but then I remembered AF came early, which threw off my entire cycle.

Hello Hello Everyone....My test date was supposed to be for today (14 DPO), but I didn't test because at 12 DPO I got a negative and my temp has been declining since.

I have been waiting on AF and she has yet to pay me a visit....ughhh come one I want to move on to next month!!!

Had another insemination today, but not in the TWW yet. I'm doing two this week to cover when I normally ovulate, and when I have been ovulating.

Took some OPKs (different brands) and I'm really confused as to why the Wondfo's look so close to positive when I'm still 4 days off of when I expect to ovulate. Normally, I ovulate on CD13 (today), but have been ovulating on CD17 (CD20 last month, due to stress...long story).

So now I'm wondering if I'm going to ovulate earlier than CD17 this month. Other than that, the next insemination is set for Friday.

My daughter fell on Thursday evening and by Friday morning, her fingers and knuckles were black and swollen. I took her to the emergency room and the doctor said they were sprained, but didn't do an xray. The swelling and bruising got worse over the weekend so we went to the clinic yesterday and the doctor got an xray. Got a phone call tonight that she has a buckle fracture in her pinky finger, so we have to go see the doctor in the morning, and he's going to decide if we have to just keep buddy taping it, or if he's going to send her to Children's to have it looked it.

Attachments

• 11149244_468184173337634_4663060376011623069_n.jpg
    11149244_468184173337634_4663060376011623069_n.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
After working a full day (and a little over), I am so exhausted. I can usually make it through the work day ok, even doing as much as I did today without sitting as much as I usually do, but this was quite past my normal level of tiredness. Then my hips and back ached most of the afternoon. Tomorrow is supposed to be just as busy, so we'll see if I feel just as tired. I know my BFF felt this exhausted in her first trimester with her son, but this seems a bit early for that. So, that's my symptoms for the day.

AAAARGH!!! I was wrong! Today isn't cd1 after all. This mornings red blood was just about enough to count as light flow, so I stuck in a tampon. About 4hr later I took it out in prep to hit the gym and discovered that I might as well have just used a pantyliner, bc even a liner wouldn't have been halfway full with what was on the tampon. Even after exercising, all I've seen since that waking blood was a little bit of brown cm, and I had to search for that. I did use my speculum then bd last night so maybe the am spotting was from that???

Welcome LockandKey will add your date for you huni.
Sorry Teacherlynn the witch showed up good luck for May x
Brandi those lines are looking good on your opks huni fx you catch tha eggy x
Raining Love your not out yet lovely. X
Jean40 some good symptoms there hope this is your month ;) x

How is everyone this morning ? I have a feeling she's on her way feeling the usual symptoms that af brings.
Any testers today?

Caved and tested today (wanted to hold out until tomorrow which would be 14 dpo), but yesterday I felt I was out with the dip in my temp and this morning it went back up a little but it was a :bfn: unfortunately. I'll be joining the May thread now, pretty sure AF is on her way.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive and active CKelly!!

Good luck and :dust: to you all!!

I think my trigger shot is finally out of my system. Not even a hint of a line on a FRER and an evap on Dollar Tree test. Now let the real testing begin! BTW today is 8 days after trigger shot.

I caved and tested :bfn: but I think it's still too early for me. I'm about 8DPO now, so I need to wait at least 3 more days. Waiting is so hard, but pregnancy is nothing but waiting, so I suppose I should get used to it. I'm still having obvious symptoms though, so I take that as a good sign.

I caved today... at only 2 dpo :oops:
Surprised to see the dye run across the screen, stark white then a pink line appeared :shock:
Looked after 5 minutes and it was stark white again - phew! Was starting to think the HCG from Miscarriage hadn't cleared!
Will try to hold off testing now... lol :dohh:

Sorry to all that the witch got.

My temp dipped this morning so AF should be arriving any day. Trying to not test until Friday Morning. It is hard to hold out. Hoping my thyroid will be balanced out by ovulation next cycle and we finally get our BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->