April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Hi ladies 👋 I also caved and used my one test that came with my OPKs and bfn 😔. Not too sure but I think I'm 8/9 today so still early. AF due on Monday. Have a snuffy nose and yesterday a really stiff neck. Thinking I've just got a bug.
Kelly- I really hope AF doesn't show for you!
Haha 2dpo Lost! Love it! When will you test again?

How long should I hold a wee to test I want to just use my only one it's driving me mad lol?

I caved and took a test yesterday. BFN, but expected since I think I'm only 6dpo! Crazy early tester here. Trying to hold out til Sat morning now.

Thank u emilie x BFN but I just needed to use my only test to get it out my system lol it speaks to me otherwise :/
Won't test now until Sunday if af doesn't arrive :)

Thank u emilie x BFN but I just needed to use my only test to get it out my system lol it speaks to me otherwise :/
Won't test now until Sunday if af doesn't arrive :)
I know what you mean. I have several tests. I want to take them and haven't ovulated yet. Lol

Hey ladies! We have decided not to skip this month since baby will be due january 20, so unlikely to be born during christmas or new years. Waiting to ovulate, I've had two 26 day cycles so I am hoping I ovulate around sunday. I started vaginal temping and my temps are acting weird lol

GL to those still waiting! :dust:

Oh no! BFP Kelly 👎. How many dpo do you think you are? I'm not going to test for a few days either. I hate seeing that stark white.

I'm going to try and wait till Sat too kozmikitten. Fx for us! I don't feel preggy at all. How are you feeling?

I actually do feel preggy. Despite my BFN, I am still feeling optimistic about it. I have really achy boobs, loads of cramping, nauseous every time I eat or drink something, experiencing fatigue despite getting plenty of sleep, random headaches, slight dizziness, bloating and gas, acne. Lots of symptoms. Really hoping for my rainbow baby and that it's a sticky bean this time

Lucy - I dont feel pregnant at all currently.
I had terrible acne from 1-4 dpo (which was too early to be pregnancy related) and now my face is clear.
No milky CM.
Those are my usual early pregnancy symptoms.

I have been urinating more frequently and had crazy dreams the last 2-3 nights.

Lucy - I dont feel pregnant at all currently.
I had terrible acne from 1-4 dpo (which was too early to be pregnancy related) and now my face is clear.
No milky CM.
Those are my usual early pregnancy symptoms.

I have been urinating more frequently and had crazy dreams the last 2-3 nights.

Forgot about the constant urinating, I've had that too since a few days ago. I had a BFP dream last night and then someone announcing "It's a Girl!" :blush:

They are great symptoms Lockand Key! I feel like I started out with lotsof promising symptoms but they've pretty much all gone.
Kozmikitten- I had acne too (back and chest, yuck!!) frequent urinations is good!! I know what you mean about the preggy dreams. Sometimes I think I have them as I'm obsessively thinking about the 2ww!
Kelly - did you get early BFP with your other babies?

Hi ladies all kids after expected af date got BFPs as I waited then lol with my mc last year very faint at 11 dpo.
Some good symptoms ladies I can't wait to see some tests I'm getting excited 😁

Well, cd58 today and only a bit of brown discharge this am. Took a frer and swear I saw something but couldn't get it to show on a pic. I've scheduled an ob apt for tomorrow afternoon. Hoping for bloods at least and maybe an ultrasound jic.. If I'm definitely NOT prego, I might ask for something to get my period going. If I AM I need to make sure my usual workout is 100% safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->