April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Em - I have used it, sometimes a lot, sometimes a little, but it has never felt like ewcm on my hand.

AFM - I'm wondering if any of you who have children ever noticed a kind of fullness in your pelvic region before a bfp?? That's my biggest odd symptom, that I've never had before AF and don't remember feeling before. I know this isn't all in my head, because we were ntnp and all my online research was on healthy smoothies and losing weight and my free time has been spent either sleeping or at the gym (or running to the bathroom, lol) I did do a Walmart cheapie, and I *THOUGHT* I could see a bit of pink where the line should be, but maybe I imagined it, as it was no longer pinkish after about 10 minutes.. I just started noticing some sharp pain in my left ovary, like I get when cysts burst. (Yes, I have small ovarian cysts, but my ob said they are very unlikely to affect anything with ttc.(

So sorry Amyamyamy, Ella10 and Kakae good luck next cycle ladies xx

Sorry to all those that the witch has gotten. I hope may is your month!

AFM...8 dpo temp drop almost to coverline...bfn test. Hoping for even an evap line to gove me hope. I am visiting my mom in the hospital (diffetent state) so I can read evetybodys posts but hard to respond.

I am also wondering why the month started so strong and is ending so crappy.

Boo to all the ladies who have received a visit from the witch 😔

I have a question. I just took an opk test and got a smiley face. I did one earlier today (keeps me entertained!) and it was negative. What are your thoughts? I've read they can be used as preg tests also? I think in around 8dpo at most.

So, no idea how many dpo I am, but took this.
I swear I can see something irl.

Can anyone else see something?

Attachments

• IMG_20150420_072321.jpg
    IMG_20150420_072321.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 24
Sorry emiloo good luck in May huni x
Bluefish im sorry I can't see anything but I never can in those tests fx for u x
Lucy I have heard different stories about opk but im rooting for u x

I'm out after 4 days of brown spotting starting from 9dpo! Absolutely gutted... :'-( Trip to the docs me thinks!

Sorry to hear that FabPop good luck in may x
Currently 10/11 dpo crampy and have a headache. Got a feeling af on way :/

So I have all three psychic readings back.

Jennyrenny (who has been correct before) says a December 2015 bfp
Brooke7777 says she feels I am pregnant now or will be soon (definitely by June)
Cheri22 predicts April, being either conceive month, birth month, or the month I find out in

I like Brooke and Cheri's predictions. Leaving in two hours for an insemination!!

I took an OPK a couple days after my trigger shot and the test line was way darker than the control line, so it does detect HCG. AFM, I am still testing out the trigger shot. There is a squinter on my Dollar Tree test this morning, but I could only hold it 3 hours since I keep getting up every few hours to pee. Hopefully the trigger will be out of my system in a couple days. The worst of the side effects were gone by Friday night.

I did feel slight cramping on my left side Sat night, then on the right side Sun morning, then an hour later on the left side again, then Sun evening on the right side again. I hope this means something (or a couple somethings) snuggling in.

Spotting/light bleeding at 4dpo. Not good :(, got a gynae appt on weds so will say what they say.

Couldn't hold out and tested this morning 10dpo - BFN.

FF thinks AF will arrive tomorrow based on my last silly 27 day cycle (usually 32)
Will test again on the 24th if AF hasn't arrived yet.
Trying hard to not symptom spot just extremely exhausted still and sore breasts (But that is usual for pre-AF)

Hoping my next cycle my thyroid level is within a good range to conceive!

Rooting for u all ladies some good symptoms I will test wed/thurs :) x

A week late and heralded by full prego symptoms, Aunt Flo finally arrived this morning. I'm glad to see her, if only because now I know what's going on, but I'm mad she chose to send those symptoms (which I'm still suffering) to herald her coming and sad because I had gotten my hopes up. I really don't want to tell Lalo she came. He's been kissing my bely and referring to the "little princess" that might be growing inside it.. :cry:

Sorry to hear that FabPop good luck in may x
Currently 10/11 dpo crampy and have a headache. Got a feeling af on way :/

Good luck to u to x & everyone else x I'm going back to ntnp, no more opks etc.. I'm stressing myself out to much & it's only been a few months x

I know how that feels FabPop I got to that stage couple of months ago.
Ive already told myself af on way and im ok about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->