April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Hey twinmum how's it going ? I'm good due af tomorrow Saturday latest and I have a feeling she's gonna show lol.
I hope all is well with you beautiful festive bundle xx

Hopefully what you feel is better news and not AF. Saw MW on tuesday and filled out all the medical stuff. Go back on 5th May to have bloods drawn and pick up my first scan date. I will hit 12 weeks a couple days before the kids birthday so might wait until the week after to tell them.

Quickly POAS stick as thought why not?! I dropped it before so it rattled a bit. Do you see anything??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 19
This is it without the filter. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 22
This is it without the filter. What do you ladies think?

I inverted it to see if I saw something. But I don't see anything. I do see something on the black and white one though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 16
That so cool what you did to it! I'm pretty sure I can see something in real life, just not sure if it's the indent line. I'll do one in the morning!

That so cool what you did to it! I'm pretty sure I can see something in real life, just not sure if it's the indent line. I'll do one in the morning!

It is cool and it helps when I have line eye. Because the lines "glow" I can do it for you anytime just let me know.

Lucy I saw it in first pick lovely. X fx for this morning.
Twinmum be thinking of u huni have a happy and healthy 9 mths x
Good luck to all who are testing :)

I'm so over the confusion. CD13 seems to be my darkest day, but no positive yet. I inseminated on CD12 and again tonight (CD16) so hopefully I catch an eggie...otherwise, I'm out for a few months.

First pic was taken at 10 minutes, second at 20 minutes

Attachments

• progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 11185707_469594429863275_1588107153_n.jpg
    11185707_469594429863275_1588107153_n.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
I agree with day 13 Brandi I really hope you have caught your eggy my lovely :) x

And I'm out ladies arrived this morning just as I thought she would :/

Thank u Lucy x very much looking forward to seeing your next test 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"