April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

I got a bfn on the frer but positive on the first signal still.

Frers always take forever to show up for me. Fx for you!

the site keeps going down. I wish we had a group on Facebook or soemghing lol. I like talking about the tests and stuff.

I had trouble with the site all day! Now I can Finally upload today's test's pics; it was much clearer and SLIGHTLY darker today!! AND my Medicaid is finally fixed and I have a prenatal apt on May 26th!! :happydance:

Scooby- I see what you see, ESP on the first pic!!

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 23
  • untitled (12).jpg
    untitled (12).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 17
  • untitled (11).jpg
    untitled (11).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 15
Q, that's a good line, and so exciting that you have a visit scheduled!

Scooby - I'm so relieved you can see it! Here's a comparison Sunday and today. I wish it had been a better progression, what with 72 hours and all..

Attachments

• untitled (1).jpg
    untitled (1).jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 14
  • untitled (12).jpg
    untitled (12).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 15
I can definitely see it! I'm not too familiar with progression on blue dye tests, but I say as long as there's still a line you shouldn't worry!

I know some people can't see the line in the pics, but if it's as thick as it's supposed to be, the right color, and shows up well within the time limit, surely it must be a positive., especially since it IS getting darker, albeit VERY VERY slowly. Hopefully it's much darker on Friday. I sometimes feel a few months into this pregnancy, but IDK for sure..

Congrats Q I see it. Emilie I agree been awful not being able to get on today :/ does everyone have FB I could start a group if a few are interested xx

Q, Be careful. I used pink dyes and got much stronger lines than that - again - wouldn't progress and ended up miscarrying, Fingers crossed for you they progress well but I would ask your doctor for a couple of betas to make sure your numbers are doubling as they should do.

AFM, Temp dropped today. Guess AF is coming either today or tomorrow. She's due tomorrow but sometimes I spot or full flow on 11dpo (today). We'll see. Was so excited with this FF chart too.

Used a FRER this morning in FMU and it's negative. Well - Negative to me anyway.
Guess I just have to wait it out now, My Fiancé is taking me out tonight as he knows how much I wanted this and got my hopes up - since the 8th loss last month.

4dpo today. I've done well by not testing every day like I did last cycle and with Asher. I've had two dreams already this week about getting a bfp/having a baby. I'm actually, honestly hoping I'm not pregnant now, which means I probably will be. I have a lot of plans for this summer now...I want to go visit friends in Michigan and Ohio when the older kids are with their dad for two weeks, and I'd be leaving Asher at home (I'd only be gone for 3-4 days). I want too take the kids to Vancouver in March, which means I have to go back to work to save up. I want to do those more than add number 5. I'd rather put trying for number 5 off until September now. Guess we'll see what happens.

Oh, and I did cave and POAS this morning. I was either 10dpo or 4dpo (leaning towards 4, lol). Got a :bfn: as expected.

Brandi fx for you.
Lucy my lovely pm me if u need a chat. Always here to continue support in May my testing buddy xx

I was going a bit nuts not being able to read anybody's posts.

Kelly is there a way to make a Facebook page private?

Fingers crossed for those still testing and for those waiting for a darker lines

Q glad to see you are a bit more relieved...yah for Dr appt.

I would love a Facebook group, it would be so much easier to catch up and comment there. My Facebook name is Lily Diaz Granados.

I would be happy for a private facebook group too, if anyone knows how to make one!

I can't find anyone on FB... MEH! I had a PM about some secret group but there's no link?

A reminder of the forum rules:
You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

This includes using our PM feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->