April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Thanks ladies! I try not to give up hope. I feel really bloated and just I get lots of cm or ewcm (not sure which one is correct) when I'm close to AF but I'm completely dry.

Emilie- I see it too!! I say that's the beginning of a bfp.

I am pretty sure I see a line maybe I ovulated sooner than I thought.

Wow Em I see that line...no squinting needed....CONGRATULATIONS!:happydance:

I am not sure how I feel because my opks didn't go positive until Thursday- friday. They are not positive now. Maybe a fluke thing. I did a blue dye test Saturday just to get rid of it because it was an accident that I got it. It had a faint line but I didn't put to much thought in it because it was a blue dye and I was only 2or7 dpo . I just can't wrap my head around it yet.

Em- that test is very positive! I haven't been following whether you're taking any medication for your pcos, but if you didn't have a trigger then I'd say your test is the real deal!

I'm feeling somewhat symptomy, tender boobs, AF type cramps, and a little nausea. I'm still confused about when I ovulated, I may be either 5 or 7 dpo today. I ordered some ICs on Amazon today and they'll be here Thursday. I'm going to try my hardest not to buy any tests at the dollar store or Walmart tomorrow, but I'm getting impatient, especially with all these symptoms!

I'm freaking out. I have 2 EPT brands for progression, planning on taking one with FMU and the other on Friday. But I took a Walmart cheapie just now. I was really expecting a clear line, but I got this. Am I losing another one????

Attachments

• untitled (7).jpg
    untitled (7).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 18
  • untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 9
Em- that test is very positive! I haven't been following whether you're taking any medication for your pcos, but if you didn't have a trigger then I'd say your test is the real deal!

I'm feeling somewhat symptomy, tender boobs, AF type cramps, and a little nausea. I'm still confused about when I ovulated, I may be either 5 or 7 dpo today. I ordered some ICs on Amazon today and they'll be here Thursday. I'm going to try my hardest not to buy any tests at the dollar store or Walmart tomorrow, but I'm getting impatient, especially with all these symptoms!

I don't take medicine or do triggers. But I am terrified it is a fluke or something or another chemical pregnancy.

I'm freaking out. I have 2 EPT brands for progression, planning on taking one with FMU and the other on Friday. But I took a Walmart cheapie just now. I was really expecting a clear line, but I got this. Am I losing another one????

I don't know. I feel like I see a line. Maybe a bad test?

Querida, is this the first Walmart cheapy you've used this pregnancy? If so then try not to let it bring you down. Maybe the sensitivity just sucks.

I got one that turned out just like this Friday night, and a slightly better one Saturday. Then I got a better faint line on an EPT brand Sunday morning. After 48 hours, I should be able to get a line whenever I test, right??

It could just be the differences in the tests....I hope your test will be better tomorrow....sending you loads of baby dust!

Just looked it up Wal-Mart brand tests at 50 miu...that is higher than most other tests....let is 25

Have faith Q....

Thanks ladies. I'm hoping for a line on the EPT brand in the morning that's AT LEAST as clear as the one from Sunday.

Emilie and Lucy so looking forward to see morning tests eeekkkkkk xx
Q huni scooby is right about the tests. I'm sure all is fine xx
Emilie I see that already.
Come on BFPs xx

Still waiting on an answer. I started charting late and my temps are all over the place. if I Oed on schedule, I should have spotted on Monday and gotten AF in full force yesterday. Nothing. I had a major temp drop yesterday and a spike today with small dips on CD 20 and CD 24 (Beta 1.0) as well. BFNs all over the place. Gyn just went on maternity leave. UGH I just want an answer one way or the other.

I posted these in the test gallery also, but here ya go. I'm anywhere from 6-8dpo. They look pretty negative, but I keep zooming in and convincing myself there's something there.

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150429_154147-1_zpsu64srvyd.jpg

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150429_103447-1_zpstlxvzze6.jpg

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150429_100050-2_zpsm1jyqcaq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->