• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April/spring babies 2013

Congrats on the results!
Lucy is 17 weeks tomorrow.. week 5 of teething and we can FINALLY see a second fang starting to poke through, no teeth fully out yet though. she keepts chewing her thumbs and everything else she can grab :haha:
She has started grabbing onto things for comfort, when feeding her she will put an arm around my back and pull on my top, and when falling asleep she will hold onto her blanket :cloud9: She has her third injections on friday the same day she turns 4 months!! She always ends up grumpy and with a bad tummy :nope:
I got my A Level results the other week, I got a B in sociology, and an E in psychology.. Probs because the teacher forgot to give me any of the stuff for the second exam before maternity leave so i spent two hours guessing! :dohh:

Hopefully starting charity run course for teen mums, so i can still be with Lucy most days, that does first aid and photography etc you end up with 8 qualifications, the woman said i will mentor someone else so be qualified for that too, then collage again next september!

OH got himself an apprenticeship in engineering too! :happydance:

Hi all,thanks for comments. My son is really pleased:)

Really glad some of you are staying on. It is nice to have somewhere to come for little update lol :)

Kw, we'll done on doing your A levels and that course sounds great. I was teenage mum when I had my eldest and I went to night school, then nvqs, then few years later nurse training and saw my son all the time. I have now just completed PGDip so I have actually done a lot better for myself than some I went to school with lol. Having a baby only holds you back if you let it. I enjoy every precious moment of being a mum and have a career and I'm on baby number 3 :) !!
Brill news your OH getting engineering apprenticeship they are really hard to get on.

Its quite nice being a younger mum at times as I now have a really good laugh with my eldest son. Apart from one occasion when I heard a lad at his school called me milf haha, that was quite disturbing lol :) my son wasn't impressed.

I've still not taken Tom swimming :( definitely plan to in next couple of weeks tho. Tom turned onto his tummy yesterday for first time. I'm a bit careful when leaving him on his back due to that lump he has but glad he can do it now. He just gets stuck tho bless him.i must change his bib 10 times a day with dribbles :) he is nearly sitting up xx so in love with him xx

Me and OH have decided that we would like to look into starting a business together, probably a website as my step dad writes them. I just want to work less and earn more lol...Don't we all;) we really want more family friendly hours. We are putting our heads together at min. I'll update when we definitely decide on product we are selling for certain ;) be nice to get your opinions

Anyway take care ladies and hope you all have nice week xx

Well I did it I joined slimming world today in a very positive place let's hope it lasts

Layla has started catapiller crawling but only towards her big sister lol

Exciting times apple starting your own business will def have to keep us updated

Hi all,thanks for comments. My son is really pleased:)

Really glad some of you are staying on. It is nice to have somewhere to come for little update lol :)

Kw, we'll done on doing your A levels and that course sounds great. I was teenage mum when I had my eldest and I went to night school, then nvqs, then few years later nurse training and saw my son all the time. I have now just completed PGDip so I have actually done a lot better for myself than some I went to school with lol. Having a baby only holds you back if you let it. I enjoy every precious moment of being a mum and have a career and I'm on baby number 3 :) !!
Brill news your OH getting engineering apprenticeship they are really hard to get on.

Its quite nice being a younger mum at times as I now have a really good laugh with my eldest son. Apart from one occasion when I heard a lad at his school called me milf haha, that was quite disturbing lol :) my son wasn't impressed.

Thank you! I've got to wait a few months before going on the course because of nursery avaliblilty and i need an operation on my toe, but excited to start. :thumbup:

I'd love to start my own buisness but i wouldnt know where to start and what to do! good Luck apple!

I havent taken Lucy swimming yet, i'm still adjusting to being alone with Lucy, so it takes us a good few hours to get organized enough to even leave the house! :haha:

I'd LOVE to start back running again, i dont need to loose weight but i am so unfit! however because of my pelvic floor/toe i cant for say another 6 months :nope:

I started taking her at the weekend when hubby could come with me and help now we still go but I go in the female change not the family change makes it easier to feed after a swim more cubicles so I don't feel bad blocking one
Dd1 starts school tomorrow so might look into the duckling sessions and look at the creche for when im ready for the gym got pelvic floors to strengthen first

The course sounds fab sorry didnt see it before on my phone so get annoyed quite quickly and just skim over

Hi ladies hope all well. It was my birthday on the 11th and my oh proposed and tom gave me the ring... Bless, so all very happy at the min. Tom doing fab full roll.onto belly now all the time :) sure he will be sitting up soon. Hope all little ones are doing ok
Talk soon Apple xxx

Oh wow exciting so happy for you.
Yay Tom
Layla doing great if I hold under her arms she will walk lol so funny she looks like a doll. Started her on solids she so far has had apple which on day 3 eats the whole ice cube mouth open wide waiting she spat carrot straight back at me lol

Hey ladies, Lucy has started rolling on to tummy, and went tummy to back once yesterday. she has two teeth poking through, just white dots at the min, but its took her since 12 weeks old to get them through! :dohh: She is now in 6-9 month clothing, and she's now learned that she has feet :haha: she also likes to sit and squeel as loud as she can. I had both my toes operated on yesterday for ingrown nails which have been bad since i was pregnant, so now im waddling around like a penguin. was told that i had to sit all the time with them elevated unless i needed toilet trips, but being home alone with a baby when is that going to happen :haha: i had my redressing today and the man was wishing me well on my wedding when i said i was engaged a year, and saying really nice things and asking for an invite lol. i cant even imagine us getting married for a few years, need to save up :haha:

Lucy now watches you when you eat like stares you out and follows your fork, we're thinking of weaning in a few weeks, 5 or 5 and a half months :thumbup:

congrats apple!

thought i'd check in.
Lucy is 5 and a half months, in 6-9 month almost 9-12 month clothes. she has three teeth coming through. She is 18lb 11oz and between the 91st and 98th percentile lines. we changed her milk to sma stay down milk and shes doing brilliantly on that, wish i knew about it sooner, and i wish it was easier to get hold of!!!

OH is still at his engineering job, and Im applying for care worker jobs at the moment, a bit worried about putting Lucy in nursery so young though. weve got a car now, and weve finally started saving for our own place :happydance: cant wait to hear about all the babies..

xx

That's great kbwebb! She sounds like she is doing so so well!!
Bjorn is good, he is 6.5 months old! He weighs around 20lbs. He has two teeth. He still isn't sleeping amazingly. He has now been fully weaned off the boob as I'm back to work tomorrow!! So he is on formula follow on milk and solids. (Well mainly fruit as hates the veggies!) he is totally adorable! We are ntnp, not too fussed about getting pregnant too soon but I think when the time is right it will happen again (hopefully!) both too tired to dtd so it would be a miricle baby! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->