• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April/spring babies 2013

Whoop!!! :happydance: now all we need are the rest of the April babies to hurry up and be born hehe :haha:

Yay everyone is finding it can't wait to be here officially

Whoop... Im ok baby is starting to wake upppp!!!! with a stinky nappy lol xxx

I am copying here what I wrote on our other thread:

"Earlier you were talking about breastfeeding etc. and since Elijah was at the nicu and mainly bottle fed (my breast milk though) he did latch on the hospital pretty well and stayed on for a half a feeding but when he came home he doesn't like my breast at all lol. He looks at me with this sour face when I try to give it to him, and he might latch on for a second to suck once but then he gets all upset about it. So I gotta figure out how to get him to prefer the breast.

So right now I am pumping and we are 90% bottle feeding him. He loves taking his bottles super fast, even with the slow flow nipple and then gets really gassy and spits up his food. We try to pace him but its like impossible! lol

Also about introducing him to our dogs, we just put him in his pack n play and the dogs could sniff his scent in the air but couldn't see him. We left them to get use to the new scent for a few hrs and then lifted them individually to see that there was a baby in the pack n play. That got them all excited and a little hyper and they kept circling the pack n play and eventually we put him in his rocker and they just came and sniffed his head and tried to lick him. We just paced them and now they just are very protective and careful around him, like they know he is fragile. Our cat though thinks he is a toy and everytime he moves tries to smack him! she just wants to play with him but is being a lil too rough!

I love my lil man so much, he has such beautiful big eyes that melt my heart and he is such a good baby! he has quite the amount of gas because he eats so fast that makes him cry but for a few seconds at a time. Being a mom is rough but so amazing!"

View attachment 596123

View attachment 596125

View attachment 596127

View attachment 596129

So when do we start to chat on this one then lol.

We have 2 left to go now i think sm and Rah. not sure if there was anyone else xx

We could come over now if you don't mind me going on about bump !!

Of course not lol love hearing how you all get on lol xxx

So Elijah is really taking to breast well. I figured out he doesn't like laying on guys right side so will take both boobs as long as he can lay on his left side.

I also read on the other thread that breastfeeding was hurting some of the girls. I never had that problem, it hurts for the first few seconds and then my nipple goes pretty much numb. I also have no issues with cracked nipples but I only bf 3 times a day so I don't know if that matters. And I use coconut oil to sooth my nipples with. Works great.

Eli sleeps between feedings and is a really easy baby. Wakes up every there hours to eat and eats about 3 Oz and goes back to sleep.

Apple I'm 5 mins from ikea so handy being so close

Even my mum is asking about baby and giving suggestions how to get it out I see dad everyday speak to mum almost every day andvthey are looking after dd so does she really think I won't be telling her?
Driving me nuts now

so I noticed there is this thing I've been doing since I started breastfeeding that is the reason it really doesn't hurt. Which is I "flatten" my nipple so that it fits into Eli's mouth and the stays latched on. I basically just squeeze my boob from top and bottom and keep doing it while he is bf'n, I wanted to try without doing it and my boob is actually sore today!! and it was quite more painful.. so I think I'm def gonna keep doing it!

C360_2013-04-18-08-25-02-861.jpg

CAM00506.jpg

CAM00544.jpg

CAM00559.jpg

IMG_20130417_100958.jpg

I am just going to reply to the normal thread on here LOL may aswell move over or i would be talking to myself :haha::thumbup:

LOL Rah that candy crush seems to be very popular :haha: your hubby is cheeky LOL mine keeps telling me off cos im not technically due yet so why am i moaning he says :dohh: if he was this ginormous he would be moaning too!!! I forgot the suppositories while i was out ...baby brain strikes again! :dohh:

Yeah i think if she was feeling as uncomfortable and had waited patiently for 9 months she would be wanting an induction too!! As for finding the cervix, i wouldnt know mine if it jumped out and slapped me round the face :blush: LOL @ hiding cervix :haha:

Cherry im dreading my jelly belly once the bubs is out :nope: i can imagine i will need some form of sling to carry it around with me :dohh: ohh dont tell me things like that! Now im gonna want to try the blue milk :haha: poor DJ wont get a lookin :haha: How did you go with the HV? Did she clear up the milk questions?

I dunno where today disappeared to :shrug: well i do, i was gossiping haha so i ended up getting home later than expected so everything is out of whack now LOL just eaten dinner....2 hours later than normal :dohh:

Not really sm she just said dont keep changing it lol and her poo was green because we changed it it was back to yellow today dunno if thats because its the fourth day or becaue we got the normal milk last night lol.

Ohh its yummy i swear i should buy my self a box lol another wise paige wont have no formula power for milk lol..

Love those piks doll..

im shattered when into matalan (my old job) showed paige off but we walked up then walked to asda lol then down for bus had a bath but now i just wanna sleep xxx

Doll those pics really are adorable :flower: i forgot to reply to this thread when i was replying to the old one hehe whoops!

Cherry it must have been nice catching up with your old work friends :thumbup: im looking forward to seeing mine once DJ is here :thumbup: hehe i might get a pot of it in just in case we need it....and so i can try it :haha:

Sounds like she wasnt that fussed by you using it then hun :flower: which i take to mean you were right and Ryan was wrong :happydance: if i were you i would have done a victory dance round the living room before demanding an apology :haha::winkwink:

Hi girls! Will join this thread now! It's 2am and I'm up! No sleep anymore!
I posted this on the other thread but here are a few pics! Xx
How is everyone?! Xx
Baby Bjorn....it's amazing the love you feel for the little one. I could stare at him all day! X
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/C61A9872-C441-4298-A885-7AF6748894BD-1319-0000013283FE6B03.jpg

Morning!!!! Still nothing but been up since 3 with a sore back/hip so had to sit up stupid pgp also drank half a bottle of gaviscon just downed it felt so sick can't wait till tomorrow I can stay In bed and sleep

Rooster I can't see your pic??

Doll eli is beautiful! Fab pics

Sorry!
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/57DDAE0A-424D-4F4C-A794-4BA8D0C70954-1409-0000015522D26632.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->