• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April/spring babies 2013

Rooster: my god he is beautiful!! And yes the jumperoo is from 4 months and up.
I've been thinking about an another for a while!!

Fab pics girls will have to sort a few of Layla out but don't seem to get on the laptop much now its school holidays Isobelles asking to go on it as soon as I turn it on ha ha keeps her quite for 30 mins (her time limit)

Layla has slept through most nights for the last 6 weeks goes down about 7/7:30 then wakes 6ish for a feed then back off till 7:30/8 shames Isobelle is up at 7 think she has a secret alarm somewhere ha ha
Layla still breastfeeding so glad I didn't give it up when it was tough at the start like I almost did so many times I got some ice cube trays ready to start freezing when she's onto solids cant wait love pureeing and making the foods

Hi ladies beautiful pics ill put some updated ones of Tom on soon. scan went ok we think the lump on toms back is fat and it isn't connected to his spine so that's main thing.

I got tom a jumperoo he is 18.weeks now and 17lb he is fine in in, goes crazy. Any way toms decided I must come off here now lol

Talk soon

Fab pics girls will have to sort a few of Layla out but don't seem to get on the laptop much now its school holidays Isobelles asking to go on it as soon as I turn it on ha ha keeps her quite for 30 mins (her time limit)

Layla has slept through most nights for the last 6 weeks goes down about 7/7:30 then wakes 6ish for a feed then back off till 7:30/8 shames Isobelle is up at 7 think she has a secret alarm somewhere ha ha
Layla still breastfeeding so glad I didn't give it up when it was tough at the start like I almost did so many times I got some ice cube trays ready to start freezing when she's onto solids cant wait love pureeing and making the foods

Oh my god I'm totally jealous of Layla's sleep pattern! Bjorn went down yesterday at 8.30 woke at 9.30/1.30/2.30/3/5/6 and then 8.30! He doesn't need feeding each time but I have to rock him back to sleep. I'm hoping he might start waking only a few times again soon (he only used to wake 1-2 times a night!!?) so I'm hoping its just a silly pattern he might get out of!
I'm glad I kept up with the bf too! It's was so painful at the beginning but its so easy now. :thumbup:
Xx

Hi ladies beautiful pics ill put some updated ones of Tom on soon. scan went ok we think the lump on toms back is fat and it isn't connected to his spine so that's main thing.

I got tom a jumperoo he is 18.weeks now and 17lb he is fine in in, goes crazy. Any way toms decided I must come off here now lol

Talk soon

That's great news about the scan :hugs:what a relief for you :flower:

Apple fab news the scan went well :hugs: such a relief isn't it! I didn't realise how anxious I was about it till we were in there :wacko:

Doll what gorgeous pics he's such a cutie! And I agree you are amazing o be working and looking after bubby

Rah you really are lucky Layla sleeps so well, DJ has started multiple weaklings again :( I think it's his teeth though I can see them in his gums poor sausage :(

Rooster I'm in the no sleep club too :dohh: hopefully they will sleep through soon!!!!! :wacko:

Rooster: I think the babies go through a sleep regression around 4 months then again at 9 and 12. Elijah goes to bed between 10-11 pm then wakes up at 3 and 6 am to eat, then fully wakes up at 9 all smiles but doesn't eat till around 11 am? Babies are weird lol

He just had his 11.30 bottle and passed out for a nap. He should wake up in about an hr.
I've been exclusively pumping now for 5 months. If I put Eli on the boob he will take it still after all this time but never a full feeding so its easier to just bottle feed.

Talking about having an another the reason I want more is because Elijah is so incredibly easy. BUT my experience might be misconstrued because Eli was put on a schedule at NICU, to feed every three hrs and he was there for the first month of his life. I did however still wake up every 3 hrs to pump round the clock for the first 3 months of his life as well as feed him. Also the NICU nurses always fought over Eli because he was the only baby that never cried. So the NICU experience might have effected him or it was my calm energy throughout the pregnancy.

What ever the case would our second one be as easy? It's a 50/50 situation. We might get a colic baby, it's always a gamble. Who knows. So I'm not sure.
However at first I thought I would want a girl, but actually I really want another boy!!

Doll I think your such a positive person! I was about to ramble on and on about how our start was rough with crash section due to cord round neck, tongue tie, acid reflux etc being the reason I'm sooooo not ready to think about number two then I realised, my god, this woman had her baby so early completely by surprise and about to move homes and then spent the first month with her baby in NICU!!! If you can see past all that and see your beginning as positive I should pull myself together! Honestly I'm floored by how positive you are, you are amazing, all this going on and you went back to work AND exclusively pumped! Your superwoman :flower: sorry, I just spend a lot of my time thinking about how tough it's been and not enough being grateful that my little boy is safe, growing and happy ...I am going to try and be as positive as you! :thumbup: I also only managed 8 weeks pumping and felt like that was hard work so 5 months you deserve a medal :thumbup:

Hahhaha thank you smanderson! I guess I hadn't really thought of all of that as being rough/challenging! And I think it's because even though Eli came early he was always ok, no scares. And even though his delivery was unexpected and I had no time for meds it was still uneventful and quick and I was on my feet within an hr after delivery.
Also the stay at NICU even though it was tough at times missing him, it was the best place for him and made it less scary having a preemie, him being monitored for the first month of his life. And like I mentioned earlier he has been so easy. Apart from some gas issues the first month he came home and his growth spurts and teething he rarely gets fussy, and when he does he is easily soothed.

Like they say every pregnancy is different so is each delivery and baby. So we never know how it's gonna turn out!

Well I still think your fab and I have decided to be more positive from now on :) but still not ready for number two haha! X

I would love number 3 but oh says no family is now complete. I love my 2 princesses though

All babies are different but I think nurture has something with them. Dd1 I wouldn't of known I was preg if I hadn't tested birth was not good dd2 ill throughout preg dream birth
Both girls very chilled like their sleep at night both sleeping through young dd1 6 weeks dd2 12 weeks both breastfed dd1 4 hourly from day 1 dd2 2 hour day and night till 12 weeks now 3 hourly in day. Neither cry unless very tired both did have colic issues but soon passed
I think its how you are as they do pick up on a lot

My thoughts don't leave a huge gap 4 years is too big in my opinion its good in the sense dd1 understand helps out and in pre school do I get time with dd 2 but will see how things go when they are 9 &5 if they get on or not

Edited :

Ladies I have decided to leave BnB I wish you and your babies all well for the future and thank you for your support through pregnancy it was a pleasure knowing you all. Take care x

Edited :

Ladies I have decided to leave BnB I wish you and your babies all well for the future and thank you for your support through pregnancy it was a pleasure knowing you all. Take care x
I hope everything is okay and wish you all the best in everything you do xx

Smanderson : good luck and hopefully our paths cross again!

Edited :

All the best hon xx

Hi ladies hope u are all well. I thought I'd get on here whilst I have the chance:) blooming heck it feels like weeks since have been on here properly, seems like most in same boat:) I've just had such a busy few weeks. I was thinking of stopping but I do like our little catch ups and seeing the how all little ones are getting on:) so I've decided to still get on when I can. I hope someone you can too. :) although I appreciate its hard sometimes.

This site has helped so much though in last two years from conceiving, then losing at 12 weeks:( then conceiving and all way through second pregnancy to the arrival of my amazing little man.:happydance:

Tom is doing brill. 20weeks now!! Where does the time go. He is such a little character. My elder children are so good with him. We have just bought him a smart trike from ebay. He is bit little for it but couldn't resist trying to it out haha. He loved it haha. We will use it properly when he is a bit bigger.

I'm still at slimming world. I,m 1lb off at stone now :happydance: I still want to lose another after that though. Keep plodding :)

We have just signed up for baby yoga lol don't know what that will be like but will give it a go. He loved massage.

My eldest got his gcse results this week. He got 1 A, 2 Bs and 6 Cs!! Really proud of him. Xx

Anyway I think that's the longest I've sat down in weeks lol,
You all take care and hope to catch up soon. X

Apple xx:hugs:

Hi Apple!!
Congrats on yr eldest GCSE results!
I feel like I can't let go of bnb either! I'm the same..had a loss at 12 weeks then a chemical and after two years finally got my little boy! I feel that this site helped me through the awful times and the unbelievably good times!
Bjorn is good. 19 weeks old today! I'm currently sleeping on the nursery floor as we have moved him into his own room but he is not used to it so I'm stating here with him until he settles! I'm still bf too so I'm the only one who can settle him at night.
We go to breast feeding support group which I love,baby massage and we are starting baby swimming soon! He is completely adorable! I would love another one! Not just yet though ;)

Hope all you other ladies and babies are good! XxxX

Great gcse results!! You must be so proud apple

I never got round to baby massage this time I did it a few nights but Layla doesn't seem to chill and just kept rolling ha ha I do the leg bits when I play but thats it I still dont go any groups might look for Sept baby yoga sounds fun

We go swimming every Sunday morning with the girls Layla loves it keeps ducking her head in giving me a mini heart attack every time ha ha
I still haven't started sw but going the drs Monday to see dietitian hey its free if it works....

Im starting to stress that dd1 starts school next week im refusing to believe it at the mo ha ha

Oh and teething is evil poor Layla just chomping on everything available and I mean everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->