• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**APRIL Testers** 8 BFPs so far!!

I am out AF spotting has started GL luck to all those waiting for her or a :bfp:

Good luck to Baby_Girl_256, charlie00134 and Dannixo today!! Fingers crossed you'll get your bfps!! :flower:

Good luck to Baby_Girl_256, charlie00134 and Dannixo today!! Fingers crossed you'll get your bfps!! :flower:

I ovulated later then I thought so I'm not testing until the 23rd.

Oh well, that's tomorrow so good luck for tomorrow! :)

hey, im still waiting to ovulate so i wont be testing this month (down to test on 28th) :dohh: see you in may! :wave:

I am 8DPO and tested early this morning...BFN. Will test again tomorrow!

Sorry been so busy I haven't checked in for ages. Will have a good read through soon but just popped on to let you know af got me....in the middle of a night out too the cheeky mare! Turns out that the first positive opk I got was spot on, as it ties right in with timing of af. Gonna take more notice this month!
Good luck to all still waiting, and congrats to any bfps. To anyone who turn out to be unlucky this month I sgall hopefully see you in eltjuh's new thread ;-)

I hate the TWW I want to test so bad, only BD once in our fertile period, which im hoping was O day, due to hubby being so exhausted from his massive hours at work.
So I'm not overly hopeful this mth. Praying for a miracle though lol!

I think someone should pinch me!! OMG

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag76/prettyjen82/photo2_zps75c9208e.jpg

YAY for :bfp: number 6!!!! (if there aren't anymore secret ones out there :winkwink:) Congrats Jen!!!! :happydance:

Tested again this morning at DPO9, still BFN :( I had a temp spike though and will wait to see tomorrow if it sustains or I start spotting.

Lots of babydust for those testing at the end of the month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->