• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**APRIL Testers** 8 BFPs so far!!

AF got me 4 days late :-( GL to everyone still to test and congrats to those who got their BFP

Sorry to hear that!!! :hugs: Good luck next cycle!!

:bfn: for me this morning will be testing again this weekend unless the :witch: comes

FX you'll still get your bfp!!! :flower:

I did some spying again and found out another 3 people on our list had a :bfp: and didn't tell us!!! :nope:
So that's good news for us!!! (just wish people would let us know, especially if it's good news)

I did some spying again and found out another 3 people on our list had a :bfp: and didn't tell us!!! :nope:
So that's good news for us!!! (just wish people would let us know, especially if it's good news)

Yes, me too! I want to hear all the good news

it's definitely nice to see that there were actually more bfp's than we knew.... :thumbup: I was thinking it REALLY wasn't a very lucky month at all!!

I hope I will be able to add to the bfp's but not got much hope! At least I'm doing pretty well not symptom spotting - though I don't think there are any :haha:

it's definitely nice to see that there were actually more bfp's than we knew.... :thumbup: I was thinking it REALLY wasn't a very lucky month at all!!

I hope I will be able to add to the bfp's but not got much hope! At least I'm doing pretty well not symptom spotting - though I don't think there are any :haha:

I was starting to worry too lol! Hope the bfps keep rolling in!

Well, looks like I'm out... hopefully I'll have better luck next month.

I am sorry to those that the witch got :(

I am very happy there were more BFPs than we knew about though :) Congrats to those.

So do we give you our next test date if it's in may? Or will there be a May thread?

So do we give you our next test date if it's in may? Or will there be a May thread?

I haven't seen a post (possible I missed it) but Eltjuh will normally make another thread for the next month (haven't seen one yet)

Someone correct me if I am wrong :)

Well, looks like I'm out... hopefully I'll have better luck next month.

Ahw, sorry to hear that!! :cry: Good luck next cycle :hugs:

I can make another if you want.... I'll probably stop once/if I get my bfp, but I don't think I'll get it this month anyway.... So I'll make another one, will post the link soon!

Done and done! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...r-testers-get-your-bfp-here.html#post26846889

Still hanging around for my bfp at the end of the month. Find it strange people get their bfps on this thread and don't tell us. Thanks for setting up the may thread. Probably see you in there. 3 dpo now, nothing exciting happening just thought I'd check in.

Still hanging around for my bfp at the end of the month. Find it strange people get their bfps on this thread and don't tell us. Thanks for setting up the may thread. Probably see you in there. 3 dpo now, nothing exciting happening just thought I'd check in.

I'm 4/5dpo, FF changed my O date. So I'm not sure which one to go with... But my post-O temps keep going up and down! Don't like it at all!! :dohh: Not got much hope. And also nothing much happening just like you! But I'm also not symptom spotting this month, doing pretty well! :)

I'm 4/5dpo, FF changed my O date. So I'm not sure which one to go with... But my post-O temps keep going up and down! Don't like it at all!! :dohh: Not got much hope. And also nothing much happening just like you! But I'm also not symptom spotting this month, doing pretty well! :)

I think O was CD 19 on your chart based on your temps. Not sure your settings but it may be reading your OPK being positive, which you can change to just look at temps and FAM.

yeah, when I take the 2nd opk out it changes to CD19. Not sure about my post O temps though, are they supposed to be going up and down like that??? I usually have a rise and then quite a big drop (of 0.2 or more)... Glad the drop isn't that big (yet)... Not feeling hopeful at all for this month though!!

My temp this morning went all funky! I retook it 3 times lol.

Looking good Brandy!!! Looks like you might've had a possible implantation dip at 6dpo :) FX for you!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->