• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**APRIL Testers** 8 BFPs so far!!

[/QUOTE]

This made me giggle, I had to read it out to oh, and he said sounds just like you!
Think he's glad I can relate to people as think he thinks I'm slightly crazy, and as you said being impatient.
Although now he wants me to go dr, as still not got af, 19dpo, getting faint lines and also really bad hot flushes and sickness! But these faint lines arent becoming real lines lol.
Also temp is still staying high, so so confused! It's times like this I'd prefer af to arrive as it's cruel :(
Unless ofcorse I am going to get the bfp.
How is everyone else today?[/QUOTE]

Hey...a faint line is a BFP!!!!!

Hi ladies. I think I'm out been spoting since this morning. Saw my obgyn today and he's. Going to start me on clomid this cycle. I really hope this helps!

Sorry to hear that Ellie.Bean!!! :hugs: Good luck next cycle!!!

What's going on with this thread ladies??? Where are all the bfps??? We need some!!!

I am 3 DPO!!!! I am waiting to test end of month...target April 30th but will probably test early!

I can't even plan to test beyond 9 dpo cause I know I want to test early! haha... Always do!! - I guess that's cause I know I can get a bfp at 10dpo cause I did with my son and at 11dpo with the mc (that was the first time I tested).... So I'm gonna be testing next wednesday :p Tbh, I've been pretty good so far, hadn't even realised I was 2dpo today, cause I was too busy being annoyed that we didn't bd closer to O (only 3 and 4 days before) as I was planning to bd again sunday and monday cause I expected to O on sunday instead of monday. But we couldn't bd again on sunday and monday :cry: Oh well, we'll see what happens... I'm just gonna take it easy, don't write any symptoms down and try not to even spot them!

Hi well had some pink spotting today at 20dpo so... I'm assuming af will arrive tomorrow at last really :( feel sad but Iv Been so confused!
But now I am going to ntnp, me n other half have put the remaining opks and hpt in bin. We want to forget about it for now, as it's causing a lot of strain on me as a person and starting to strain us because I'm getting down!
So I do feel a slight lift, n hope the forgetting and not focusing will help me conceive as I am obsessed at the moment!

I hope you ladies get your bfp and will be checking :)
Not long till you can test :)

Ahw Becca :hugs:
Hopefully you'll feel better when you are ntnp-ing next cycle!!
Good luck!! :flower:

If you click on mine you can make your own. Then you get a code that you need to copy (the BBcode for this forum) and then go to your user cp on here, and paste the link in your signature and save. :)

Yay!!! It worked. Ok so I'm supposed to start the clomid today and was wondering if anyone had any tips of best time totaled such as morning or evening etc.

Yay!!! It worked. Ok so I'm supposed to start the clomid today and was wondering if anyone had any tips of best time totaled such as morning or evening etc.

I took mine at night so I could avoid the side effects because it makes me sick and I get dizzy.

I have heard at night before bed to ease the symptoms. I work seconds so I took mine in the morning and had bad hot flashes all day long. I get the hit flashes weeks after finishing the last pill too.

O gosh I didn't realize it stayed in ur system that long. I hope I don't have too bad of side effects from it. Good luck everyone! I just took my first clomid 50mg tab...here's to hoping we all get bfps soon!

O gosh I didn't realize it stayed in ur system that long. I hope I don't have too bad of side effects from it. Good luck everyone! I just took my first clomid 50mg tab...here's to hoping we all get bfps soon!

FX for you :flower:

Hope it helps Ellie Bean!! :)
(I've never used it so I couldn't really help! sorry!)

FF has changed my cross-hairs to tuesday, which would mean we only BD 4&5 days before O... It initially gave me my crosshairs on the monday, which made me feel a bit better as that meant we BD 3&4 days before O! (which seems better than 4&5 :haha:) I'm glad my temp was still up today though, cause my past 2 cycles I seem to have had a fallback rise and this time it seems to have just gone up! (apart from a tiny little drop, but last times it was over 0.2 degrees)
FX for this month being my month!! Would LOVE to add to the BFPs

AF got me 4 days late :-( GL to everyone still to test and congrats to those who got their BFP

:bfn: for me this morning will be testing again this weekend unless the :witch: comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->