Are you watching the Eastenders storyline?

:haha: I didn't even look. Happy birthday for then though! I'm going to assume it's around that time anyway, or before as it's going to come to light after the funeral, which will be pretty soon.

Don't look if you don't want to know what happens in other story lines on EE!

EastEnders
Tuesday 11 January
7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE, BBC HD
https://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders

Ronnie tries her best to stay away from the funeral, but something inside her wills her to go, as the drama continues in Walford.
Elsewhere, Tiffany continues to make Carol anxious over their secret.

Ronnie is played by Samantha Womack, Tiffany by Maisie Smith and Carol by Lindsey Coulson.

EastEnders
Thursday 13 January
7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE, BBC HD

Charlie and Kat remain distant from each other in today’s visit to the Square. Kat seeks comfort in Ronnie and her baby.
Tamwar is also seeking attention and Darren has some great advice for him.

Charlie is played by Derek Martin, Kat by Jessie Wallace, Ronnie by Sam Womack, Tamwar by Himesh Patel and Darren by Charlie G Hawkins.

EastEnders
Friday 14 January
8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE, BBC HD

Roxy has to break some news in today’s visit to the Square. Meanwhile, the Masoods have money troubles. And Cupid brings Carol some problems of her own.

So from that, the Funeral is on the 11th and I've read somewhere that Roxie finds out what Ronnie's done so going to assume on the 14th she's the one that actually breaks the news. At least it won't be long til this catastrophe of a storyline is over..

The cot death issue would of been informative to those out there who do not understand, if covered correctly, but I'm afraid the writers messed up by swapping the babies and then making all the characters not notice, its totally wrong and upsetting.

IMO, the most ridiculous part of it all is that I would have known my baby anywhere after only seeing his face for seconds. How can no one notice? :wacko:

They're weren't even wearing the same babygros! I would've noticed that something my baby was wearing wasn't mine at least...

And who leaves a window open in December, after the coldest period this country has ever experienced...? Its ludicrous...

Very quick time from the bay dying to the funeral. This is not most people's experience especially if there is a PM.

IMO, the most ridiculous part of it all is that I would have known my baby anywhere after only seeing his face for seconds. How can no one notice? :wacko:

I don't think every mother does though...Kat didn't really see Tommy that much as she commented later on,Harvey was taken away from me to go to SCBU and it kills me to admit it,but I had to have my baby pointed out to me as I didn't know which one he was :cry: so I do think its possible Kat wouldn't have recognised him.xx

They're weren't even wearing the same babygros! I would've noticed that something my baby was wearing wasn't mine at least...

They were though weren't they?Earlier in the market,Alfie had brought both Tommy and James the baby grows from Whitney.xx

When is the funeral? Alex's was 14 days after his death and he had a post mortem which I know was quick (they did his PM asap due to Easter, but then funeral delayed cause easter iykwim) the results however took a good 3 months to come back - which I also understand to be pretty quick x

They were though weren't they?Earlier in the market,Alfie had brought both Tommy and James the baby grows from Whitney.xx

Ohhh I'm wrong then. My bad :dohh:

I don't think every mother does though...Kat didn't really see Tommy that much as she commented later on,Harvey was taken away from me to go to SCBU and it kills me to admit it,but I had to have my baby pointed out to me as I didn't know which one he was :cry: so I do think its possible Kat wouldn't have recognised him.xx

I wouldn't ave either, I thought she was way bigger and I didn't see her face. They took me to see her about 7 hours later and I was stunned at how different she looked, and how tiny she was. :cry:

When is the funeral? Alex's was 14 days after his death and he had a post mortem which I know was quick (they did his PM asap due to Easter, but then funeral delayed cause easter iykwim) the results however took a good 3 months to come back - which I also understand to be pretty quick x

On the 11th, so 10 days after. I suppose in soapland everything happens quicker though and considering all the uproar over the storyline they probably don't want to string it out too long x

I usually watch EE and have been watching the storyline, even though I think it has gone a bit to far, I do feel that they have handled it very well.

On the 11th, so 10 days after. I suppose in soapland everything happens quicker though and considering all the uproar over the storyline they probably don't want to string it out too long x

Yeah I agree. They speed some things along. Pregnancy is soapland is about 3 months lol.

I dont think this storyline was that bad. I thought they handled it pretty well and quite sensitively. It could easily happen, no one knows what state of mind Ronnie would have been in after everything shes been through. Its not like she took the baby and planned on keeping it, she realised what shed done and was taking him back. It was just bad timing.

Tonight Kat sees that the baby isnt Tommy. I just hope it comes out soon and doesnt drag on cuz thats what going to ruin it.

To be honest they'd have been better getting Ronnie to take baby back while ambulance was at the pub. That would have been more realistic and im sure she wouldnt have gotten into too much trouble given the circumstances.

Saying that, it is Eastenders so who knows how long it will drag on or how unrealistic it becomes! Ill still be watching it though.

It's going to drag on like 2 years isn't it? that's what i heard a couple of people from here say i think..

I get too pissed off watching it so i rarely watch it anymore

I don't usually watch, but flicked over as nothing else was on. I usually cry very easily at baby related things, but it was so badly acted I didn't feel any emotion other than disgust at the story line and the lack of realism. The blonde woman walking around with a tiny tears doll in a blanket wasn't convincing as someone who had just lost her baby, not that we needed to see the baby, but at least find a doll the right size. And how long did they leave that baby upstairs in the pub alone for? Seriously that just neglectful without the SIDS story line.

ETA: it all reminds me why I don't watch soaps. Give me vampire's, murder mysteries and programmes with spaceship over human misery any day.

I watched it :( I heard they heavily edited it too so goodness knows what it was like before.

Hayley this must be so hard for you :hugs: I lost my baby cousin Paige so SIDS many years ago and this was upsetting enough just for me

I did hear unfortunetly that they want to keep this going to as long as possible- years! They even said if it can go 10 years they would do it? That makes me even more angry- I just want Tommy back in Kat's arms...

The ending to this storyline has already been filmed. I dont think its gonna go on too long. They see Tommy tonight and Kat says its not her baby and Ronnie struggles to feed the baby. It does go on for a few weeks but not 2 years as planned, apparently

oh good! Wonder why the woman on this morning would say 2 years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->