Are Your Bumps Pink Or Blue? 2010 Expecting Mummies/Mommies

Team yellow (I think...) is for the people who have either not been able to find out the sex of their baby or haven't wanted to find out the sex of their baby.

Team Yellow... well at the moment, i might change my mind when i get the chance!

Well after being totally convinced we were expecting a girl and referrring to my bump as she, we're now looking forward to the arrival of a baby boy :happydance: I cant wait to meet him and although it isn't that long to wait it feels like ages away. :dance: :cloud9:

i just found out after choosing boys names im on team pink lol soo excited too

Just found out today we're on team pink. We had a good idea, and we're really happy.:cloud9:

We're not going to find out, but I have a feeling it is a girl, but maybe I'm just thinking that because I REALLY want a boy...?

Just found out today that my bump is blue, my 3rd child but 2nd boy, am so happy

Found out today... PINK!! At least, I think... the perinatologist said he was fairly confident we could start color-appropriate decorating. I'm so thrilled, can't wipe the grin off my face. My OH was predicting a boy, but, oh well... he'll just have to get used to the idea of being wrapped around our little girl's finger. :)

Just had a scan today at week 14. We saw it's little part, and doctor said to be 80% sure we are in the blue team!

I'm also trying not to listen to the Old Wives' Tales (because everything points to girl so far!) I envy you women who know you're having a boy! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->